The_Lone_N00b
+2|6772
MY COMPUTER SUCKS SO I CAN'T PLAY BF 2 BUT I REALLY WANT TO SO I GO TO A CLUB ONCE A WEEK FOR LAN GAMES AND SUCH AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I JUST MADE STAFF SEARGENT AND CAN'T GO NEXT WEEK SO I MUST WAIT 2 WEEKS TO USE MY NEW MEDIC GUN AND DAO-12, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[/rant]

Last edited by The_Lone_N00b (2006-01-09 18:51:03)

Dragoon_Jett
+0|6685|Canada, Ontario, Kingston
Medic guns not that great but Dao is a sweet gun!
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
yeah its nice in close range but if the enemy is mid to far then you're basicly gonna die

solution to you're problem = get a job and buy a new computer
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6772
To young, best i can get is bag boy at publix, but my dad is good friends with a computer expert so he might build us one that will be able to paly games
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol enjoy your 3 unlocks you already have, i went through 46,000 points untill i got them all when they nerfed rank requirements.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6772
I have 6 unlocks....I've got SF...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
How old are you i got my first job at 15 (yep it sucked)
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6724|New Hampshire
You can have my machine for 1,300
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

i like sex.
lol..WTF does this have to do with a crappy computer
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Don't worry about it. I don't have a good enough computer to play BF2, BF1942, Counter-Strike, Pacman or Solitair, so I go to an internet cafe to play. I've been playing since August, have about 120 hours and am a Gunnery Sergant. Progress is slow, but I don't mind.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6711|Sweden
U guys must be waisting money. Why dont you buy a new computer for the money instead ?
Erkut.hv
+124|6736|California

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

To young, best i can get is bag boy at publix, but my dad is good friends with a computer expert so he might build us one that will be able to paly games
You said too young to get a job, then you list a job you can get. Get off your arse and earn your computer. Kids these days.... damn.

And LAN parties??? Go and get some chicks already, sheesh.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

MY COMPUTER SUCKS SO I CAN'T PLAY BF 2 BUT I REALLY WANT TO SO I GO TO A CLUB ONCE A WEEK FOR LAN GAMES AND SUCH AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I JUST MADE STAFF SEARGENT AND CAN'T GO NEXT WEEK SO I MUST WAIT 2 WEEKS TO USE MY NEW MEDIC GUN AND DAO-12, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[/rant]
Would you like a suicide booth put outside your place?

Just shut up! My God the amount of peope who whing about their lives, well obsivously your life sucks when all you do is play 120 hours of Battlefield 2 and whing that "Jets are too powerful, My computer sucks, noob tube is for fags, caping sucks, why don't I have a girlfriend?"

The last one I can answer, well it's because your too weak ass to face the outhouse world and the only female interaction you get is over BF2 (Note: Not MSN because no girl/women in thier right mind would leave you unblocked.)
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6772

Whitegreek wrote:

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

[/rant]

Just shut up! My God the amount of peope who whing about their lives, well obsivously your life sucks when all you do is play 120 hours of Battlefield 2 and whing that "Jets are too powerful, My computer sucks, noob tube is for fags, caping sucks, why don't I have a girlfriend?"

The last one I can answer, well it's because your too weak ass to face the outhouse world and the only female interaction you get is over BF2 (Note: Not MSN because no girl/women in thier right mind would leave you unblocked.)
First of all, I'm only complaining about my comp because it sucks and I'm bored

Second, My life does suck

Third, is the only thing you have to do go to boards like this and complain about others complaints and people whining as you get self pleasure on other peoples misfortunes and troubles. Because if that's true then that is the saddest thing I have ever heard. So YOU sir, need to get a life...

One last thing, THIS IS THE FUCKING COMPLAINT SECTION, IF ALL YOUR GONNA DO IS TRY AND MAKE PEOPLE SEEM STUPID THEN FUCKING THIS SECTION!

"YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!" - Willy Wonka

Last edited by The_Lone_N00b (2006-01-10 16:02:58)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Then 'FUCKING THIS SECTION'? Did you mean:

#1 Fuck this section
#2 Fuck of this section

Because if you really meant fucking this section i don't wanna know you
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6714|Norway

polarbearz wrote:

Then 'FUCKING THIS SECTION'? Did you mean:

#1 Fuck this section
#2 Fuck of this section

Because if you really meant fucking this section i don't wanna know you
That cracked me up!

But yeah, this is a complaint forum - so people should feel free to throw as much shit of their chests as possible.. And those who has a problem with that should start their own threads to complain about people complaining (as opposed to hog other peoples threads...)
Whitegreek
+4|6846

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

Whitegreek wrote:

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

[/rant]

Third, is the only thing you have to do go to boards like this and complain about others complaints and people whining as you get self pleasure on other peoples misfortunes and troubles. Because if that's true then that is the saddest thing I have ever heard. So YOU sir, need to get a life...

One last thing, THIS IS THE FUCKING COMPLAINT SECTION, IF ALL YOUR GONNA DO IS TRY AND MAKE PEOPLE SEEM STUPID THEN FUCKING THIS SECTION!

haha I get it, your retarded!

Anyway,  I don't complain, I tease, insult, abuse, argue, flame and rebuttle it. I liek the complatins section because twats like you think "Oh it's a forum someone will listen to me, I have a voice here"
In that post there ware some BIG assumptions, I go on this board because I like to keep up to date with what's happening, strategies and such are also found here. I like going to the complaints section because there ocne was some value to what was said, then it got repititive, then it got noobs like you bitching about a game which you spent $80 on, just to bitch about it.
I get no pleasure from insulting smacktards like you but I do get a kcik out of the craphouse replay sometimes posted.

Anyway this post is getting to big and too many valid points are getting in here for such a crap reply. How about Jezzing it up a bit you know: You suck more cock than Brittany Spears, You probably have no girlfriends yourself, you probably spend all your time inside.

Come on this is a complain forum, make some good payouts, flame the crap out of me, here have a free invation, simply your last post was so shit I could hire an Idian telemarketer to do a better job.

PS. Willy Wonka is shit, hire yourself some movies of some value, just don't hire anything done by Uwe Boll.
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6772
"Oh it's a forum someone will listen to me, I have a voice here"

And you honestly don't think it applies to you? You think I care what you say? And apprently I have a voice as your the one who started talking about what I said, meaning you've read my post. Mission accomplished for me.

Plus, your petty insults don't phase me, quit wasting both of our time

Last edited by The_Lone_N00b (2006-01-10 19:05:51)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6714|Norway

Whitegreek wrote:

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

Whitegreek wrote:

haha I get it, your retarded!

Anyway,  I don't complain, I tease, insult, abuse, argue, flame and rebuttle it. I liek the complatins section because twats like you think "Oh it's a forum someone will listen to me, I have a voice here"
In that post there ware some BIG assumptions, I go on this board because I like to keep up to date with what's happening, strategies and such are also found here. I like going to the complaints section because there ocne was some value to what was said, then it got repititive, then it got noobs like you bitching about a game which you spent $80 on, just to bitch about it.
I get no pleasure from insulting smacktards like you but I do get a kcik out of the craphouse replay sometimes posted.

Anyway this post is getting to big and too many valid points are getting in here for such a crap reply. How about Jezzing it up a bit you know: You suck more cock than Brittany Spears, You probably have no girlfriends yourself, you probably spend all your time inside.

Come on this is a complain forum, make some good payouts, flame the crap out of me, here have a free invation, simply your last post was so shit I could hire an Idian telemarketer to do a better job.

PS. Willy Wonka is shit, hire yourself some movies of some value, just don't hire anything done by Uwe Boll.
What the hell are you on?! You have some strange mental faculties if you "get a kcik out of the craphouse replay"s you get...

So the guy paid money to play the game, he can't play the game and he bitches.. And here comes you - all big and powerful with a license to make people not want to post in these forums for fear of encountering your oversized ego...

What's that crap about playing 120hrs and bitching about stuff in the game. Don't tell me it took you more than 5mins to spot a majorleague style of crap this game is filled with?! We can all name them, and we can all hate them or not, and as long as Chuy doesn't say otherwise, we can all whine about it here. But no, here comes you strutting. Just pathetic...

And then you pull some shit out of your ass about there one time being good stuff to read - well wake up sunshine, you'r not the only person in this world, and new people read this shit every day trying to learn/improve or whatnot. how the hell do you think they react to your flaming?
New people won't even have a chance at posting before you'r *WHAM* on them like a fly on horseshit!

Shut The Fuck Up about other people not having the right to express freely, without fear of flaming whatever the hell they feel like.

Stupid

Last edited by Friluftshund (2006-01-10 19:05:21)

Whitegreek
+4|6846
Is that the best you guys can throw because I think I'm going to be sick, drop the reasoning bullshit if you want to winge about something search it first and winge in an already made topic about the subject.

Simple, now comprehend that and come back to me.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

...and this thread is now officially killed. Congratulations to everyone involved. Please feel free to continue arguing over the internet about pointless things on another site from now on, kthx.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard