Poll

How do you like your women?

Hot96%96% - 96
Ugly but wild in bed4%4% - 4
Total: 100
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina
My friend and I were having this argument yesterday.  He said he preferred an ugly woman who is a sex machine, and I replied that you can make a hot woman a wild one in bed, but you can't do the opposite.  What's your pick?  Looks or fucking skills?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-04-23 04:25:54)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6661|UK
looks has to be, then do her in the back door
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Anyone can be wild in bed
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6137|Scotland!
Incoming 15 year olds to inform us of how they like their bitches
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6234|NSW, Australia

hot, shaven, and i can teach them
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6453

Hawt.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6678|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
A bit piggish carrying some weight providing she's not fishy or sweaty.

These chicks fcuk better as they need to due to fear of not getting any ever again.  They know they are stinkers, they know their not the pick of the bunch so they have to put their efforts in elsewhere.  All the time you don't get jealous when she goes out with her mates as you know unless other men can drink 3 whole pints of Cider like you that the girl will always remain a minger.

My Mrs reads this I'm fucking dead big time.  She isn't a pig, she aint fishy neither is she a fat sweat.  There, that should make sure I'm ok if by chance she does read this.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6000
Looks, I still have my hand.

Hakei wrote:

Lie on it for 15 minutes, it goes numb and feels like someone elses.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6234|NSW, Australia

1927 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

ive heard that alot but never tried it, i always forget to try it
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England

1927 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

AKA 'The Stranger'.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Ive just looked at the heading again.

I suppose I could of answered "Wooly".
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England

1927 wrote:

All the time you don't get jealous when she goes out with her mates
I used to be able to not fall asleep at night knowing that she's gone out clubbing or something, I was so paranoid. It was some of the worst times of my life, I pretty much did everything except actually say "don't go running off with someone else now "

Which was hypocritical of me, because I'm not exactly a trustworthy person myself... but that was all at the beginning of Uni, I'm a much worse person now. In the sense that I have nobody, and I don't even want anyone, and I've distanced myself from hot chicks at clubs, because I just don't wanna go through that shit again!

It's all bullshit!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Looks are far more important.  Whats the use in having wild sex with a chick that looks like a dog and has an arse like the back-end of a bus.

I'd rather have sex with a fit quadriplegic.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6690|United States of America
Even if the ugly chick is a freak in the sack, she could always be too unattractive for "you know" to go from / to \   

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

1927 wrote:

All the time you don't get jealous when she goes out with her mates
I used to be able to not fall asleep at night knowing that she's gone out clubbing or something, I was so paranoid. It was some of the worst times of my life, I pretty much did everything except actually say "don't go running off with someone else now "

Which was hypocritical of me, because I'm not exactly a trustworthy person myself... but that was all at the beginning of Uni, I'm a much worse person now. In the sense that I have nobody, and I don't even want anyone, and I've distanced myself from hot chicks at clubs, because I just don't wanna go through that shit again!

It's all bullshit!
I'm still like it to some extent but she loves to make it out worse than it actually is.  I won't go to sleep until she is in, not due to trust but I either have to rub her back as she's throwing chunks down the bog or I'm rubbing something else of hers, posistioned more around the front than her back.  Often I'll meet her when she's out and we can show the kids how to do proper dancing and that, but again its not due to trust that I have to be there.  At the end of the night I know where she is coming home and who to, Me.  So I don't tend to get too wound up over her going out.  The only time I do is money, we don't have any she she does.

Ive made mistakes in the past like asking her "What time will you be in" (well mistake in the way I got told off for it) but she does it to me whenever I'm out.  The few occasions I have gone to bed before her Ive been woken up by a cold hand on my nuts in the early hours so I find myself always eager for her to come home but have to refrain from nagging her.

Jealousy cost me my first love I was awful and it her hurt when she finally kicked me into touch so much so that first I said I'd never love again and secondly if I did I wouldn't be so fucking possessive this time.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Looks are far more important.  Whats the use in having wild sex with a chick that looks like a dog and has an arse like the back-end of a bus.

Thanks dude, I just vomited on my keyboard.
r'Eeee
+311|6453

KILLSWITCH wrote:

r'Eeee
+311|6453

She can gets better in bed with time. But, if she's ugly, then your are stuck. Even plastic surgeries won't help.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6762|Argentina
The thing is I couldn't have sex with an ugly chick, coz you know, I wouldn't be able to perform.  My friend on the other hand could fuck a pig laying on mud.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6743|The Hague, Netherlands

hot & wild in bed,

"SEARCH AND YE SHALL FIND!" (I am done searching tho)

for the record, not all hot women are baboons.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

sergeriver wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Don't mention it

sergeriver wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

My first girl/love was a stunner, the hair, the face, the tits, the waist the ass and the correct attitude in pleasing me she had it all and love for me.  But it took me a few months out of the 18 to realise how vain she was.  We'd be walking in town doing the girly hand holding shit and every so often she would stop dead and look into a shop window.  I didnt click when she looking in Chemists, Hairdressers, Clothes shops etc etc but it dawned on me when I saw her looking at "Fishing Equipment".  Im thinking "Wtf???" and it clicked, "She looking at herself", she was bloody obsessed with herself, even more than her jealous bf (me).  Never mind the £300 on gifts at xmas I should of just bought hr a mirror.  If she loved me as much as she loved herself we would of been fine.  She finished with me, it broke my heart, she ballooned into a fatty, I went to Ibiza with the boys and had the best 2 weeks of my life, returned met another girl and her kids, had more kids and settled down. Any regrets over not having a stunning gf on my arm, "nuh like fuck", beauty really is only skin deep.  My Mrs is stunning in many other ways and loves me more than she loves herself and can walk past a mirror without having to look in it yet takes great pride in her appearance, which I may add, is a very nice one.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

hot & wild in bed,

"SEARCH AND YE SHALL FIND!" (I am done searching tho)

for the record, not all hot women are baboons.
"Search dont work".  Not only here but also in RL, all you have to do is stop searching and you will find her.  Don't ask me how the hell that works but it does, every single time.
Another Cliche' (sp)

"It's whats on the inside that counts" - Yep and providing thats me I don't usually mind.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard