ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Pray tell what do the illegals that you supposedly work with tell you?  I bet they say "Hey guerro, we come here to take advantage of your healthcare and education.  Haha all you gringos are so stupid to let us come in and take over your country.  Pinche idiotas!"

Eres una idiota.  Sabes nada sobre de la cultura o vida de Mexicanos o el historia de la tierra a donde vives.

Callate y chingate
Ok, Ken. Explain to me roughly how many Mexicans were living in California in 1850?

You're the one that doesn't understand culture and history, and I didn't need to use a free translation program to understand what you said.

If illegal aliens are so beneficial to our  communities, Ken, why is Santa Ana such a shithole now compared to 50 years ago?
Why do MEXICAN illegal aliens have the highest dropout rates and how is a few million uneducated people going to help America in the long run?

Why do you not believe in the concept of national identity?
Is America just an idea or is it a place?
imortal
+240|6663|Austin, TX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You are racist.  You talk about Mexicans like all of them are illegal.  It's called being xenophobic.

Sounds like you don't like it here - why don't YOU quit your whining and get the fuck out?

And this (your post) isn't the truth - far from it.  More like the rantings of a rich little boy in suburban Orange County who has yet to step out into the real "world" (not on MTV by the way).

You are an idiot, neighbor.

PS - Emma Lazarus wrote that little poem ("give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free") in the late 1800s (around the same time the Statue of Liberty was given to us by France).  Learn your American History, America hater.
...okay, just a bit of pent-up rage, there. 

I am also all in favor of LEGAL immigration.  And it is not racist, just an admission of reality that nearly all of the illegal aliens currently in the US are Mexican in origin.  It is just a fact.  Calling me racist will not make it untrue.

I do not want to kick out all of the people who want to come to the US to make better lives for themselves.  I just want them accounted for in the system.  Create more worker visas.  Make it easier for people to cross as day labor.  Just enforce and kick out anyone who is here illegally.  All I am asking is to enforce the law. 

Having large populations of illegal aliens creates an eniroment that breeds crime.  Because the people may be here illegally, they may be afraid to go to the police for any reason, so crimes commited against them go unreported.  It facilitates the creation of gangs and organized crime.  Allowing illegals to remain creates a black market trafficking of methods to bring illegals into the country.

And then there are employers.  Paying illegals under the table.  So, no payroll taxes, and no income taxes paid.  Yet, they reap all of the benifits of the system they do not pay into.  Their kids get to go to school, just like taxpayers kids.  They still get emrgency services, just like taxpayers.  But the rest of the taxpayers have to foot the bill. 

But the other side of the story is insurance.  Illegals do not have car insurance.  Or health insurance.  If an illegal alian is drivng and rear ends your car, YOUR insurance has to pay for the repairs, and your primium shoots through the roof.  What happens to him?  Nothing.  You can't even sue them for reparations.

Another sad fact is that it is easier to get benifits if you are an ILLEGAL alien in this country than if you are a legal alien trying to becoem a citizen.  Actually, it is easier for an illegal alien to qualify for Social Security now than it is for an American born taxpaying citizen.

Call me rasist all you want.  I want more border controls to prevent illegal aliens from entering this country.  But I want those controls on BOTH borders.
David.P
Banned
+649|6272
I've seen the Same shit.

Except it was in Special ED, Trust me you have'nt seen Reverse Racism and Double Standards until you're the only white guy in a school of black kids, With 90% of the staff being black aswell, Having some grudge against you for slavery while your parents were the first to come to the country.

Also I dont hate black people just those that are Members of the nation of islam or associate with those that are. They are the goddamn worst. Provoking you and shit. But thats a story for another time.
imortal
+240|6663|Austin, TX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

People are quick to offer up the drain it has on healthcare and such with little to no supporting evidence ....
Well, I am not going to offer up any cool websites, or offer a bunch of statistics, Ken.  I work in the EMS system here in Texas, and my fiancee works in the ER of a local hospital.  I know what we see every day.

One of the worst problems is that they lack even the most basic of health insurance.  They do not even go to clinics; instead, every single problem is a trip to the emergency room.  Where, in a clinic they would have a $150 bill that they would have to pay, they come to the emergency room and run up a $850 bill, but because it was an 'emergency,' if they can not afford it, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PAY IT.  Each day, hundreds of people are seen in our area's Emergency Rooms for insignificant problems, racking up enourmous bills that go unpaid.  That bill is paid by the county, who gets its funds from the taxpayers.  I know, anecdotally at least, of a couple of families whose bills have climbed LITERALLY into the millions of dollars.  For a single family.  I do KNOW, of personal experience, of a person in my area whose EMS/Ambulance bill (JUST the ambulance portion) is in excess of 4 million dollars.  Granted, she calls on the average of twice a day; she is more an extreme than a real example of my point, but they ARE out there.

...and what do they come in for?  A fever.  A sniffle.  They need aspirin.  Okay, there are also serious injuries, but just the very crowd of people coming into the ER clogs up the triage system, and delays real emergencies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard