HaawwK
+31|6011|Bolton
On Wednesday night at 19.30, QuadV.com brings you the first leg of the €19,000 UEESA.org Battlefield 2 Champions League Final, as Greek Operation Forces take on Patria/PSF, with Jay bringing you all the action on QuadV TV 1! The former have a somewhat all-star lineup, but in this first leg of the final must contest with Patria's outstanding teamplay but also a Finish server. As throughout the entire competition, the final is played over 2 legs, so a defeat here for either team doesn't spell the end of the competition but they will certainly want to keep things close so that they can double the €5000 2nd place prize and walk away with €10,000!

The match takes place in 15v15 on Conquest 32 maps, as everything goes on Road to Jalalabad and Daqing Oilfields. Jalalabad will test whether GR-OF's big-fraggers can take down Patria's tactics and teamplay, though ofcourse in the final stage there are no weak links in either side, with the possible exception of the airforce where Patria could suffer as GR-OF are known to have the best jet-pilots in Europe. However against EEF in the semi-final Patria's jetpilots were also defeated yet they still won with a big score.

Don't forget to tune in on QuadV TV 1 with Jay at 19.30!

Source: http://www.quadv.com/

It is UK time so the match will be played 20:30 CET*
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6158|Scotland!
GR-OF will win, they've got Rabbit <3

Good luck, I'll check it out.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6226
GG. EEF kicked me and some other members for asking to top the team but well, GL HUNNEYBUNNY I LOVE YOU IRISH (elmo, you know i love you more)
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6522|UK , Birmingham
glhf patria
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
lol
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6145|sweden
glhf, grof wins fo sho
Nakamp
+25|6220|Czech Republic
Omg, 15v15 will be so boring to watch. Anyway P&P ftw! : D
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6329|The | Netherlands

ZeqTr wrote:

GG. EEF kicked me and some other members for asking to top the team but well, GL HUNNEYBUNNY I LOVE YOU IRISH (elmo, you know i love you more)
lulz<3

Anyways, ima gonna watch.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6185|Dublin
Everyone watch out for hawks shots through the fog!!! + Flash's Multihack tool!!!

GG, Patria will own.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
hope so But I would also enjoy to see grof winning for certain people (no names mentioned)
[19:03] Epsilon`Rabbit: Hope so
[19:03] Epsilon`Rabbit: TRAITOR
[19:03] =VIP=3lmo☭: haha jk
[19:03] =VIP=3lmo☭: :p

Last edited by 3lmo (2008-04-23 10:04:29)

HaawwK
+31|6011|Bolton

100% Irishpride wrote:

Everyone watch out for hawks shots through the fog!!! + Flash's Multihack tool!!!

GG, Patria will own.
i do that alot your right?

GROF will win unless something goes wrong
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6522|UK , Birmingham
Tefty
+2|5911
cmon GROF!

especially MrWhite since he's in my clan
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6597

Whitey is still in RS? I thought he left a long time ago.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6352|England
Does anyone know why every time I try and get it to load so I can watch it, my connection dies?
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
Idk, it still hasn't started tho, and it needs to buffer like every few minutes. But that's gotta be their servers, my connection is fast enough for sure...
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
178-0 for Patria in the first round of jalalalalabad
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6217|Roma

3lmo wrote:

Idk, it still hasn't started tho, and it needs to buffer like every few minutes. But that's gotta be their servers, my connection is fast enough for sure...
But then it goes back in time... o_0
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5962|New York
Who is the commentator?
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6719|Brunei Darussalam

Watched the first round, but all the buffering made me punch the monitor...
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6522|UK , Birmingham
retarded server, Patria home made finish server ment we was loosing connections all the time. match is still happening, im dropping for Daqing cause i keep loosing connect.

cu them on our 'neutral' not 'home' server next week
Tefty
+2|5911
we loan him out to GROF for matches Toilet Sex, since... well, we cant afford to pay him

but hes RS at heart
HaawwK
+31|6011|Bolton
GROF 200 - 173 Patria

i think so far
Tefty
+2|5911
whiteys warming up in the bomber now

i need some sort of masculine cheer-leader kit
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6597

The buffering pissed me off too. Oh well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard