too_money2007
+145|6306|Keller, Tx
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24246275/

Doesn't she realize that only 20 atomic bombs going off will basically doom us? Fucking bitch!
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859
IRAN DOESN'T HAVE NUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't that get into any Americans head?????

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDcmNJJi_k
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
She'd probably Nuke Iran just cos it was her time of the month...

Also, if Israel was nuked. They'd retaliate with their own nukes. Also, nobody would nuke Israel. These maniacs find the place too holy for that shit.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-04-22 05:56:50)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
What a bitch, there's no need to risk the US population.  Besides, Israel can handle that by itself.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859
Mek-Stizzle makes a point. Muslims also find Israel quite holy to them and i doubt Iran would nuke Israel. But the mind games will continue
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6177

rammunition wrote:

You sir, are an idiot...no one is claiming that Iran has nuclear weapons...officials are claiming that they are trying to set themselves to be capable of producing nuclear weapons and material. What they are worried about in this article is that if or when Iran is able to produce a nuclear weapon that others will follow and a new arms race will happen.

I have no problem with Iran having nuclear facilities for power but there are a lot of things pointing out that they have other intentions. Who really knows for sure what stage they are at. Remember North Korea acquired and produced nuclear weapon technology and the best spy agencies didnt know anything about it until NK said "oh by the way, we have nukes"

Ram...seriously, you need to get some things into your thick skull and let up with the anti-american bullshit.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

rammunition wrote:

You sir, are an idiot...no one is claiming that Iran has nuclear weapons...officials are claiming that they are trying to set themselves to be capable of producing nuclear weapons and material. What they are worried about in this article is that if or when Iran is able to produce a nuclear weapon that others will follow and a new arms race will happen.

I have no problem with Iran having nuclear facilities for power but there are a lot of things pointing out that they have other intentions. Who really knows for sure what stage they are at. Remember North Korea acquired and produced nuclear weapon technology and the best spy agencies didnt know anything about it until NK said "oh by the way, we have nukes"

Ram...seriously, you need to get some things into your thick skull and let up with the anti-american bullshit.
very hypocritical seeing as america and Israel has them and remind who were the only ones to use Nukes?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon

rammunition wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

rammunition wrote:

very hypocritical seeing as america and Israel has them and remind who were the only ones to use Nukes?
to end the last world war.
its not like we just used them for shits and grins.....we did it to save the lives of millions of japanese and americans.
and tbh, they had fair warning....but i understand that this doesnt fit into your view of america, so have at it little guy
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

rammunition wrote:

Well, since you say so, I guess we can believe it.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6177

rammunition wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

rammunition wrote:

huh..what...how old are you? Don't forget all the other countries who have them as we speak...or is it that only America and Israel have them? Did I miss something? Take off the tunnel vision glasses. Read what is said and stop worrying about black helicopters flying over your home.....
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Just because the US has droped atomic weapons, don't assume that it has been the only country to use Nukes. I can name five countries that have detonated nuclear weapons (have a look at the UN's permanent security council), with a possible 6th of North Korea. Although the NK test was never officially proven.

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-04-22 06:20:54)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

rammunition wrote:

ironically, your last statement shows the idiocy of US foreign policy in that regard. North Korea, a member of the axis of evil, aquired nukes, and - surprise - the world did not come to an end. No nuke was ever launched, negotiations continued ( and continue to this day ).
One could even get the impression that the fact alone that NK had nukes helped make the negotiations more civil and less harsh in tone.
More like a debate between equals, if you know what I mean.

Under those circumstances, is it any surprise that a nation that wants to protect itself from US imperialism might want to aquire nukes, too....?

I guess what I am saying is that as it stands now, the US will never accept Iran as an equal, and will never show the respect that Iran thinks it deserves when it comes to negotiations. Given the proud nature of the arabs, is it any wonder they're pissed, and seek means to level the playing field, so to speak ?
Parker
isteal

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

rammunition wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

huh..what...how old are you? Don't forget all the other countries who have them as we speak...or is it that only America and Israel have them? Did I miss something? Take off the tunnel vision glasses. Read what is said and stop worrying about black helicopters flying over your home.....
its HARD to see facts when you are blinded by hatred.
i really hope he gets over it at some point, or hes just going to be that annoying guy no one takes seriously.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Even Iran aren't crazy enough to nuke Israel. Like I and Rammunation said. Those Muslims wouldn't want their al-Aqsa/Dome of the Rock turned into smoldering radioactive rubble (even if it wasn't directly attacked, it would still probably be affected by fallout). Nor would they want to wipe out a large number of Palestinians.

Also, everyone believes in M.A.D. Everyone. Even the Soviet Union, even Pakistan.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Remember North Korea acquired and produced nuclear weapon technology and the best spy agencies didnt know anything about it until NK said "oh by the way, we have nukes"
You don't really believe that do you?

In an interview on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, former Secretary of State James Baker let it slip that North Korea “... had a rudimentary nuclear weapon way back in the days when I was secretary of state, but now this is a more advanced one evidently.” He was Secretary of State between 1989 and 1992.

if you don't like wiki sources I will gladly provide more, I just thought this one was very funny
ƒ³
Parker
isteal

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Even Iran aren't crazy enough to nuke Israel. Like I and Rammunation said. Those Muslims wouldn't want their al-Aqsa/Dome of the Rock turned into smoldering radioactive rubble (even if it wasn't directly attacked, it would still probably be affected by fallout). Nor would they want to wipe out a large number of Palestinians.

Also, everyone believes in M.A.D. Everyone. Even the Soviet Union, even Pakistan.
they also dont want to get their asses handed to them.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6733|Salt Lake City

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Also, if Israel was nuked. They'd retaliate with their own nukes. Also, nobody would nuke Israel. These maniacs find the place too holy for that shit.
As Robin Williams once said, "If we had a female president there would be no more wars...just severe negotiations every 28 days." 

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2008-04-22 06:27:12)

Mekstizzle
WALKER

Parker wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, M.A.D

They nuke Israel, they'd be wiped of the face of the earth too.
Parker
isteal

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Parker wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, M.A.D

They nuke Israel, they'd be wiped of the face of the earth too.
even if they dont nuke them, they already tried and failed miserably in the "lol war".
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

As Robin Williams once said, "If we had a female president there would be no more wars...just severe negotiations every 28 days." 
She still has the period?  Nahhhh.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6177

oug wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Remember North Korea acquired and produced nuclear weapon technology and the best spy agencies didnt know anything about it until NK said "oh by the way, we have nukes"
You don't really believe that do you?

In an interview on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, former Secretary of State James Baker let it slip that North Korea “... had a rudimentary nuclear weapon way back in the days when I was secretary of state, but now this is a more advanced one evidently.” He was Secretary of State between 1989 and 1992.

if you don't like wiki sources I will gladly provide more, I just thought this one was very funny
Actually, I should make it more clear....most "intelligence" agencies thought they were years away from being capable of producing actual nuclear weapons until North Korea spilled the beans during negotiations.  Yes, they may have rudimentary nuclear tech as Iran probably already has but no one thought they had progressed as far as NK had claimed.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6177

Parker wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

rammunition wrote:

its HARD to see facts when you are blinded by hatred.
i really hope he gets over it at some point, or hes just going to be that annoying guy no one takes seriously.
I have heard a story about a guy in these forums who would ask questions over and over...something like.

What is the sky blue?....here is my email. reply to me asap.

Someone probably knows who I am talking about and has links to that hilarious BF2s chapter, maybe its the same guy all grown up!
tuckergustav
+1,590|5911|...

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

cliche much?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK
My first thought upon reading the title - "most likely".

The situation will never arise because even Iran have some sense in them not to do that - they would not gain the land back, so it'd be a useless task for them to do and get them nowhere.

However, I doubt Hillary even more because she didn't realise this - neither did Obama, but he has to try and look modest and good compared to her and not act extremely clever because pandering slightly to the scaremongering is necessary to achieve recognition. Think about it - if Obama said that Iran would never nuke Israel he would immediately be branded as weak and a useless president and Hillary could walk over his smouldering, radioactive grave.
However, it would be just the radical stance Hillary could have taken because it's not regurgitating the Republican view and trying to coerce some of them perhaps to come and vote for her because they know Obama would be the better candidate against McCain (unless they're the mad people, or insane feminists) and so Hillary will push for everything to try and bring them to her side.

This probably makes no sense. I'm tired and I just want to drink my hot chocolate.

Basically, Hilary is an idiot and wrecks everything she touches and is probably in league with Rupert Murdoch The Devil.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina
I don't mind Iran having nukes.  In fact, I hope they get them eventually.

Why?  Because if they do, we'll stop fucking with them, and Iran will be forced to play in the big leagues.  Once you become a nuclear power, you can't mouth off about attacking someone, because if you do, people take you seriously.

Ahmadinejad may be too stupid to realize this, but the Ayatollah is quite aware of it.  He's the one with the real power in Iran.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard