Flashbang through the door!38%38% - 27
Stun for fun!43%43% - 31
Frag! Me likes shrapnel!11%11% - 8
GTFO! Nades are for gay n00bs!!!117%7% - 5
Total: 71
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936
I just love it when the area is really calm, and maybe there's only you and somebody else in the server. You throw a flash into a room and then a guy starts running around spraying like a crazy idiot, haha so fun!!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland
On hardcore, hitting someone with a stun kills them. With a flash it does not, so stun plz. I love hitting people with it and getting the grenade versus person kill message. I lol every time.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
I like stun because I enjoy the stun then frag routine. If you're stunned you can't run away!
#rekt
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

Mint Sauce wrote:

I like stun because I enjoy the stun then frag routine. If you're stunned you can't run away!
Hah must use that.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6261
I pubbed for a lilttle bit the other day and I remembered why they took out those damn Stuns out of competition they last way to long and they are so annoying. I'd take a good set nade over a flash anyday.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

haffeysucks wrote:

it does
Thx! +1 to you sir!

Anyway, I was testing for a few hours yesterday and I have to say I work better with the flashbangs. I have the feeling, people get way more confused thus easier targets when hit by a flash. If I stun them, they are slow, true, but they see perfectly, and the maps have so many tight spots and alleys, I find myself getting killed by the very guy I stunned because I can only approach him head on, so all he needs is shoot.

And I still think Flashbangs slow you down too, but for a shorter amount of time (when the effect waves off).
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
HaxyQ
+2|6188|Tromsø, Norway
Flash does not give a hit indicator if it does not have a direct impact on the person!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard