M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

B.Schuss wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

not even if they pay you a shitload of money for it ?
I heard people say that in Hollywod, everyone's a prostitute. Some simply sell their souls, or their crdibility instead of their bodies..
Nevar, my privacy and that of my family is worth more than money tbh.
so if People magazine offered you 2,5 million dollars for the exclusive rights to the pictures of your newborn, you'd turn it down ?
Most likely, but if I were famous, and one of the non-dried up famous people, I wouldn't be needing money from magazines.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6598|Columbus, OH
Celebrity is a broad word since you are referring to Hollywood Celebrities, I, personally, like female celebrities/models for the eye-candy.
When they speak, even for a cause, I don't listen....simple as that.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5981|Washington DC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

Also... anyone remember when Anna Nicole Smith died last year? And the entire media was covering it for fucking WEEKS? Holy shit, some whore died... who cares about every other person that died around that same time!? SOME CELEBRITY OD'D ON DRUGS LETS GIVE IT MORE COVERAGE THAN THE DEATH OF A PRESIDENT (Gerald Ford) OR THE VA TECH SHOOTINGS.

Fucking ridiculous.
FallenMorgan
+53|5934|Glendale, CA
No jokes about me yet?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6669

FallenMorgan wrote:

No jokes about me yet?
I hear FallenMorgan likes celebrities! LOL!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5981|Washington DC

ghettoperson wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

No jokes about me yet?
he was obsessed with paris hilton at one time
FallenMorgan
+53|5934|Glendale, CA

HurricaИe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

No jokes about me yet?
I like her but I'm not this Xaritix fellow everyone is talking about.

I admit that I freak out when she gets a new boyfriend, and I wish I could somehow be more than some fan.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6557|Long Island, New York

nukchebi0 wrote:

Ollie wrote:

Anyone who see's through the lies and sensationalism that are potentiated by the media is worthy of my attention.

But no, not Tom Cruise. He's just another wounded idiot scooped up by money grabbing freaks.
Thanks for the word. I've never heard that before.

Could you give me a few example of intelligent, free thinkers?
http://www.answers.com/potentiated&r=67
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6488

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Ollie wrote:

The only celebrities I follow (and even then loosely) are the intelligent, outspoken, free thinkers. Of which there are few.
Tom Cruise?

i jest.
Well Mr. Cruise has one out of three of those thinks so I guess he's better than most of 'em.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6425|North Carolina
Escapism -- it helps people tolerate the mediocrity of their lives better....
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6344|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Ollie wrote:

Anyone who see's through the lies and sensationalism that are potentiated by the media is worthy of my attention.

But no, not Tom Cruise. He's just another wounded idiot scooped up by money grabbing freaks.

http://www.answers.com/potentiated&r=67
I (now) know what it means.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-04-21 17:24:05)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6500|Somewhere else

The_Lance_117 wrote:

I'd like to see what you would do if Jessica Alba sat next to you on the bus.
I see the point you are trying to make, but this is a terrible example.  If I sat next to Kevin Spacey, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, or the likes, ona bus, I probably wouldn't say a word.   It would be relatively cool, but celebrities get annoying fans fucking with them all the time, and I would feel like an idiot to be another one of those people.  Plus, what the hell do I have to say, that's worth bothering them over?

Now, Jessica Alba, I'd do the same.  I'd be a little more giddy, but not because she is famous.  But because she is abnormally hot.  If Jessica Alba was a nobody, and got on a bus,  my reaction would be the same as if she were famous; "holy fucking shit she's hot" and would try my damnest to not stare to the point of looking creepy, but still try to get a good enough image to add to the spank bank.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6601|SE London

RoosterCantrell wrote:

The_Lance_117 wrote:

I'd like to see what you would do if Jessica Alba sat next to you on the bus.
I see the point you are trying to make, but this is a terrible example.  If I sat next to Kevin Spacey, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, or the likes, ona bus, I probably wouldn't say a word.   It would be relatively cool, but celebrities get annoying fans fucking with them all the time, and I would feel like an idiot to be another one of those people.  Plus, what the hell do I have to say, that's worth bothering them over?

Now, Jessica Alba, I'd do the same.  I'd be a little more giddy, but not because she is famous.  But because she is abnormally hot.  If Jessica Alba was a nobody, and got on a bus,  my reaction would be the same as if she were famous; "holy fucking shit she's hot" and would try my damnest to not stare to the point of looking creepy, but still try to get a good enough image to add to the spank bank.
Exactly right. That's what I do when with celebrities. Just treat them normally.

For example, when I was round at Michael Palin's house on Friday, I acted in a perfectly normal manner. Otherwise you just look like some sort of moron.
twiistaaa
+87|6688|mexico

nukchebi0 wrote:

Ollie wrote:

is it even a real word? it probably is, but it sounds made up for some reason?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6488

HurricaИe wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

Also... anyone remember when Anna Nicole Smith died last year? And the entire media was covering it for fucking WEEKS? Holy shit, some whore died... who cares about every other person that died around that same time!? SOME CELEBRITY OD'D ON DRUGS LETS GIVE IT MORE COVERAGE THAN THE DEATH OF A PRESIDENT (Gerald Ford) OR THE VA TECH SHOOTINGS.

Fucking ridiculous.
You gotta admit though that Jerry didn't do much of anything other than let Tricky Dicky go free.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6669

FallenMorgan wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I admit that I freak out when she gets a new boyfriend, and I wish I could somehow be more than some fan.
Do you go out of your way to get the piss taken out of you?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6488

ghettoperson wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Do you go out of your way to get the piss taken out of you?
FallenMorgan is one of the few remaining members that I wish I could give negative karma.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard