|2eeper
+1|6723
Please tell me nobody makes a decent amount points using this class! Its horrible. I swear I will crank on a tank for 10 seconds and I will be lucky to get ONE point. Also when I am in a tank, riding up top in the MMG, how do you repair it while in it? I thought it did it automatically but that does not seem to happen for me
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6821

engineer + ghetto shotgun + APC + karkand = WHATS MY NAME MOTHAFUCKA!?!?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6782|The United Center
...your name is beeng.

but yes, he does have a point.  engineer is the best class to go armoring in.
|2eeper
+1|6723

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...your name is beeng.

Ummm...does this mean in a chopter or tank?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

|2eeper wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...your name is beeng.

the hell are you talking about?

last time i checked, choppers arent considered armor.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6755

ThomasMorgan wrote:

|2eeper wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...your name is beeng.

the hell are you talking about?

last time i checked, choppers arent considered armor.
And it should be pretty self-explainationary that you can't hop out in mid air and repair, right?
|2eeper
+1|6723
Well the dude above said APC, quite honestly, I have no clue what the abreviations are "APC"
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6774
Shotguns own dude...just learn how to use them
=KBO=FragAbsorber
+0|6730
Actually, I get a lot of engineer points riding as an engineer in a Black Hawk.  Black Hawk + a good pilot + 2 good gunners + an engineer = flying baserapemobile (as in, softening it up for a ground assault).

In fact - got my Valorous ribon (45 team points IAR) the other day by doing exactly that.
|2eeper
+1|6723

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Son of a bitch, I never said one thing about a damn shotgun, I am saying I am having a hell of time getting repair points. FUCK
Erkut.hv
+124|6770|California
Helicopter in the City, or drive some armor with two other people, and get the rolling caravan of death going. Also, you can't get a repair point while in the vehicle. You can get one if you are next to something that needs to be repaired and you are in one though. kinda weird how my Eng. can fix a trailer while I am tucked away in a tank.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6755

|2eeper wrote:

Well the dude above said APC, quite honestly, I have no clue what the abreviations are "APC"
Armored personnel carrier
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

|2eeper wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Son of a bitch, I never said one thing about a damn shotgun, I am saying I am having a hell of time getting repair points. FUCK
well you didn't say repair points.  you just said points.  hey i've got an idea, let's go get all worked up over nothing...
Torin
+52|6727
Play Karkand, get in a piece of armor (APC aka. Armored Personnel Carrier or MBT aka Main Battle Tank aka T-90/M1A2) and buddy up with another engineer in a piece of armor. Follow each other around for the whole map and you will constantly repair each other when damaged. Get in heated situations where you are constantly taking AT fire and you can easily rack up repair points. Put an M1A2 and an APC together on Karkand and you can literally survive taking constant damage for the entire map. Get 2 APCs and an M1A2 together and move in a pack (if you can manage) and you can easily dominate the map.

Just watch out for C4 dudes, but with 2-3 pieces of armor, you should have all sides covered.
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6739
Best way to get repair points is get into a APC and tag team with the Tank i got my basic repair doing that in ten minutes of hittin Karkland or stay near the Commander assests on maps where they get hit often
mrsnype
+1|6718|Oslo, Norway
can anyone explain to me how 2-3 of the top 10 players on the point system are engineers. I find it difficult to get point in compat or team as an engineer. look at asaulttoxic or sgt_maxPower. Do they have special strategies in a team or what? dont get it. could need some feedback as im trying for the next engineer badge....
Torin
+52|6727
Being engineer in any vehicle. The kit itself isn't anything special, it just gives you the ability to repair. For armor, this is great. For every other vehicle, it doesn't much matter what kit you are.

Pick engineer, hop into a bomber, rack up 60+ kills, tada.
8th{E}_SpawnXG
+1|6751
I have Vet Engi and Vet Repair. So, I should know something. Repairs, lowly populated 64 player Karkand. There  were maybe 12 - 20 some people. To get my Vet repair, I just repaired repaired repaired. I followed tanks,repaired assets, and best of all camped in a Vodnik/humvee. When you get shot hit F3 to jump in the back seat, repair yourself and jump back on the gun till you get hit again. For the Vet engineer badge. Less its going to be a long round, jump in a tank and get your 20 kills like that.

On a side note, any noob knows YOU LAND THE CHOPPER. . then repair. If you don't have your landing pad that is.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6821

|2eeper wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

hmm
so anyways, best way to get repair points now-a-days is to repair commander assets.  those pesky spec ops guys are always running around blowing stuff up; this is the time to shine up your wrench and get to work.
RDMC_old
+0|6771|Almere, Holland

|2eeper wrote:

Please tell me nobody makes a decent amount points using this class! Its horrible. I swear I will crank on a tank for 10 seconds and I will be lucky to get ONE point. Also when I am in a tank, riding up top in the MMG, how do you repair it while in it? I thought it did it automatically but that does not seem to happen for me
Ok lets put it this way.. Shotgun + Karkand + Running around like fool + Blastin people = many points!
GSty
+0|6723

mrsnype wrote:

can anyone explain to me how 2-3 of the top 10 players on the point system are engineers. I find it difficult to get point in compat or team as an engineer. look at asaulttoxic or sgt_maxPower. Do they have special strategies in a team or what? dont get it. could need some feedback as im trying for the next engineer badge....
TANKWHORES!!! LOL
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6841|The planet Tophet
APC and TANKS ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE THINGS GO BOOM AND THEY SHOOT BOOM BOOM ROCKS
RDMC_old
+0|6771|Almere, Holland

RDMC wrote:

|2eeper wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Ok wait we are helpin u and he sais somethin wrong and u are all swearin and all? chill down mothufucka .. the best way to get repair points it.. go to sharqi or any other place that has water.. drive ur jeep.. ( not such a fast going bitch.. but such a slow jeep) to a point in the water it starts to get damage.. jump in the backseat.. and start repairin like a mothufucka
So beengs way aint the best option! ( owh and 1 more thing find a secure location to repair)
RDMC_old
+0|6771|Almere, Holland

*TS*tphai wrote:

APC and TANKS ARE THE THINGS THAT MAKE THINGS GO BOOM AND THEY SHOOT BOOM BOOM ROCKS
Are you serieus? I  wondered why that thing made such a noise when I pressed left mouse button.. damn now I know lol
RDMC_old
+0|6771|Almere, Holland
Ok wait we are helpin u and he sais somethin wrong and u are all swearin and all? chill down mothufucka  .. the best way to get repair points it.. go to sharqi or any other place that has water.. drive ur jeep.. ( not such a fast going bitch.. but such a slow jeep) to a point in the water it starts to get damage.. jump in the backseat.. and start repairin like a mothufucka ( I accently deleted this post lol)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard