hodge2003
Sucking Hack Enabled
+1|5874|Pennsylvania, USA
I was just wondering what the best software would be to get for editing videos recorded with Xfire.  I'm new to this, and just wanted to try it out, so anything for free to test it would be great!  Thanks for any help!
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
Windows movie maker if you're looking to do it quickly and cheaply.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6182
I use Sony Vegas. It's expensive too buy but there are ways too acquire it for free.
hodge2003
Sucking Hack Enabled

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

I use Sony Vegas. It's expensive too buy but there are ways too acquire it for free.
And those ways would be...???
hintakaari
+113|5937

hodge2003 wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

u can quess what is the only way to get all the movies, games and programs free.. use ur brains
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

hodge2003 wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

If we told you, we'd have to kill you...or at least the mods would kill us.
Adamshannon8
+94|6183

hodge2003 wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

Google
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
ussally masturbation solves my money problem

but tbh sony vegas is kinda over kill if you are only going to put out a couple videos

i mean if your gunna start slappin out vids left and right and thats a career your going to go into then look into it...but otherwise its not worth the download and install time and going to jail for it
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

Tushers wrote:

ussally masturbation solves my money problem

but tbh sony vegas is kinda over kill if you are only going to put out a couple videos

i mean if your gunna start slappin out vids left and right and thats a career your going to go into then look into it...but otherwise its not worth the download and install time and going to jail for it
I got it for free, no visits from FBI and ive had it for a year, but i have no clue how to use it....
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
lol im sure most of us if wew where to dl it would prolly get away with it.  and the trick is learning how to use it like patton said i had to acctually think i mean wtf lol
hodge2003
Sucking Hack Enabled
No use anyways.  I took a couple vids with Xfire and my computer sucks so bad.  Even at 25 fps and my resolution as low as it will go, it's so choppy.  Wish I could get a new comp...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard