*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6751|Malaga, España
Well, things has turned around in my BF2 time...actually got 2 problems

1. When i join a server 1 outta 2 times my ADSL modem totally Disconects (from green lights it turns into Red)..kinda crappy . or when i joined a server and at the end of the round it tottaly disconects as well...HOLY SHIT!

also at Medal of Honor what i play with my clanmates from the good old days . i rund about a ping of 60 - 80 and it goes perfectly smooth...but now when i play it seems a lot that my games knockback some Frames

Example: When i,m walking down the stairs and touch the door down...suddently i,m back up the stairs again or sometimes it doesnt react when i,m shooting i press the button but he does nothing i have to press the button about 3 times.

2. well i,m thinking about formating my PC. to make a new clean start. but my BF2 DVD has got an Crack ...this turned out because the DVD box of BF2 has a shitty CD holder that so darn fucking hard to get the DVD out....so thats how the crack began at the inside of the DVD...but now ... the crack has grown into the readable area....god dammit...so i think it will give a file error when i try to reinstall it so i,m going to spend another 50 euros to buy a darn new copy .... WELL i heard u can send the DVD to EA and get a new one...well i do not have time to wait and i,m not going to call to discuss this problem with EA...(i did had a dream that i walked into their office and asked for the guy who designed the boxes with the CD holders like that and i got to him and smashed my copy INCLUDING the box down his throat!)
so i,m going to get a new copy of the game...not a problem its time that i spend some money and if i see a Collectors Box BF2 and SF for in 1 box and for a good price i buy it ...better to have 2 games for a low price then 1 for the same price isnt it!

and this year i,m going to add an extra 512 DDR ram that makes my PC 1024 Ram and an extra HD of 200 gigs or something around that area

so
do u guys know whats about my router problem...and does it helps that i tottaly reinstall my MODEM ?
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6766
Go to microsoft.com and download the antispyware that might be the problem.
Rakasan
+7|6845|California, USA
Maybe your jack on your modem  or the RJ45 connector connecting to your modem is bad.  Try wiggling it and see what the lights do.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-01-09 04:40:36)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6751|Malaga, España
well at other games rakasan, it wont disconect so i think its a software problem but i reinstall it anyway lets see what it does

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard