Phaytal
+20|6155|Engarlandd

simmy.uk wrote:

why are there so many aresholes in this forum?
Bunch of elitist goons atm
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth

dont_be_ss wrote:

Pfft, that isnt long range
Agreed. Also, those were some completely awful spots he was sniping from. He is lucky there were no actual long range snipers on the servers at the time.
Signature
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
oh my god, hes god teach me?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6663|Groningen, The Netherlands

pyscofrawg wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

Pfft, that isnt long range
Agreed. Also, those were some completely awful spots he was sniping from. He is lucky there were no actual long range snipers on the servers at the time.
I wish I could see that far
Armyman needs to do sniping outside sniper mod =/
HSG
+23|6474|British Columbia, Canada

aimless wrote:

That's insane.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6278|Mo Val, Cali
The first half wasn't impressive. Just  standing targets and he could've edited out the misses. The second part was pretty tight with the long range running head shots and shooting people he couldn't see.
Warrior_fromSWE
+0|5785|Sweden
Thought I'd comment here since it's my video

I'm far from the best sniper, dont_be_ss and Sarciss for example would kick my ass any day... I did not actually plan making this video, all those shots were supposed to be in an instructional video about sniping in Battlefield 2. But after a computercrash I lost most of my recordings and had these left, so I put them together in Windows Movie Maker added some fitting music and uploaded it on YouTube. Another thing to take in consideration is that when I recorded this video I was playing highest graphics with an Nvidia GeForce 6600GT 128mb and only 1GB of RAM, so the framerate was kinda low, only 15 fps when I wasn't recording. When I turned fraps on I was lucky to get 15, most of the time I was playing with around 10 fps when I was recording. So aiming was pretty damn hard, I did much better shots when I wasn't recording.

About the 960 meter kill in the end, that wasn't staged. We were eight guys playing Wake and just trying to snipe eachother, so I thought I'd try a 1000 meter shot. I had another guy spot him for me so I had the little red crosshairs on the map, went into the squadleader screen and put the attackmark at him and fired at the sword. Took a few shots and he didn't notice anything but I did hit him as you can see

The thing is, I only snipe for fun and I think I'm pretty good at it. I've ruined my stats screwing around with my clanbuddys and trying to learn dragshots, so my stats aren't good at all. Sniper K/D: 1.49 (Was 1.45 about a week ago), and Sniper Rifle accuracy 35%. The low accuracy is due to screwing around with clanbuddys, learning dragshots and making the long long range kills.

About the spots I was sniping from, I've found that spots doesn't really matter in a regular server... Snipe from whereever you want, and if you meet another long range sniper you just pick him off and then you try to find a different spot. Since the ghilliesuits (spelling) sucks in BF2 you can't use them to your advantage, and spotting a sniper is really easy... And if there are no good long range snipers in the server, why bother finding a good spot? I've got some spots that I use, but I won't show them in my videos So, as long as I don't need to find a good spot, I won't...

Warrior

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard