soumileet
Banned
+1|5864
Well, just registered, and going to stick my head into a hornets nest i guess. But i have been wondering about this for quite som time.

I have flown quite a bit and i am thus not a novice. I get the normal cheat/hack complaints towards me as many others. And of course there are those pilots who i also sometimes wonder if are cheating in some way.....But thats where it stops. I actually thought id do some research into it, but i couldnt find any info about cheat or hacks that helps you because a better pilot.

Of cource there is the known cheat that allows you to see all the other players on the minimap and name tag etc etc, but these dont make you a better pilot, atleast not in the dogfighting arena. And the nametag hacks are easly doscovered through PB as far as i know. Anyway, the question is, is it actually possible to cheat or hack in a way that makes you a better pilot? By that i mean, can you somehow change the way the plane behaves, can you improve/reduce the turn radius, increase the missiles chanse of actually hitting, and likevice reducing the chanse of a hostile missile hitting you?

Aimbot for jets is as far as i know not possible, cause the aimbots ive seen on you-tube requires a way to change directtion of the gun etc....guess you couldnt do that with a plane. Ive never seen a video on youtibe that demonstrates cheat/hacks for jets....while there are loads for all other kind of shit.

thing is, i would like to know. Is it possibel for ppl to cheat in jets....or is it simply not possible....hence ppl should stop whining about cheats/hacks in jets......

Btw,

I am against cheat/hacks of all kind, just so that is said
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6155|Estonia
Did you born in yesterday?
Zukabazuka
+23|6692
They could have removed fog and added more veiw distance. That way they can see you pretty far away and could easily aim towards you.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6155|Estonia

Zukabazuka wrote:

They could have removed fog and added more veiw distance. That way they can see you pretty far away and could easily aim towards you.
no shit dude
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6139|Carnoustie, Scotland
To reduce the chance of a missile hitting a J-10, press down and left and hold them. You'll spin wildly, and every missile will miss. I was making a video on it... but lost the files.
Btw, gratz on -1 posts.
https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa178/Funky_Finny/Untitled-1.png
soumileet
Banned
+1|5864
Well, yes...they can remove fog etc to see better, but that really doesnt make them better dogfighters. Once you have engaged each others and started the fight.....you both see each other in fly-by, and the fog cheat wouldnt help you then.

Thing is, i have seen ppl in dogfight who do "impossible" turns, which makes me belive they somehow have reduced the plane turning radius somehow. And i have also come across the occational player whos missiles almost always hit..........
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6487|Somewhere else

I have seen videos for aimbots for jets..for the missiles.

And for Choppers too actually.
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5865|Nibiru in a far away galaxy

RoosterCantrell wrote:

wtf ? really ? you have to post a link or video I have to see this , if not for the BF2 hack at least for the funnies lol
soumileet
Banned
+1|5864

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I guess you could get aimbots for the bomber TV missle...that would be the same as heli TV missle. But i doubt there are aimbot for MG or normal air-to-air missles, atleast not until anyone proves me wrong.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6207
I Use Cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plx Kick
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6310|The | Netherlands

ZeqTr wrote:

I Use Cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plx Kick
!k zeq luv you honneh <3
0akleaves
+183|6620|Newcastle UK
Ya us great pilots use cheats, you gotta beat rabbit to get em though, i just had my own to hax to get the proper ones. It makes your jet turn faster and tighter and you get unlimited missiles.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6310|The | Netherlands

0akleaves wrote:

Ya us great pilots use cheats, you gotta beat rabbit to get em though, i just had my own to hax to get the proper ones. It makes your jet turn faster and tighter and you get unlimited missiles.
Also infinite flares, tho you wouldn't get hit anyway with the hax.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6331|Graz, Austria

0akleaves wrote:

You forgot to mention the minibar in the cockpit with the Martini. And olives on toothpicks.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6418|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
In terms of dogfighting, it is very unlikely that hacks could help you. An able pilot will see you coming, and then it boils down to who's the better flyboy.
In terms of Ground dominance, then yes they would help. Think of it as seeing a bunch of very bright blue dots on your scope, pointing your nose at them from 800 meters away, and letting a burst of MG fire nail them.
soumileet
Banned
+1|5864

0akleaves wrote:

Expected this tbh. The point of this is not blaiming ANYONE fro having cheat, i am actually just tying to find out if it is even possible. As far as i know, its not possible to use cheats that would help you in a dogfight.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6496|Kamloops, BC Canada
No fog... and all players viewable on the minimap... Those would help tremendously.
Someone explain to me how this would not help?

But it would not make them invincible... However, they'd be able to constantly sneak up on you.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5873
Lol.
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6198|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
You cant exactly cheat in a dogfight, I'm very experienced in the dogfighting and it all boils down to your skill as a pilot, you can do pretty tight 'almost impossible' moves if you know how to. My favourite map is Kubra Dam as i can easily get a plane off me by doing loops through the 'Lower Dam tunnel' and people say i hack because of it, truth is I just know how to do it!
<|ARU|>F1N
+12|6143|Finland
Thats why u do inf only (not Karkand)

Last edited by <|ARU|>F1N (2008-04-14 16:02:48)

0akleaves
+183|6620|Newcastle UK
Theres no aimbot for mg or missiles as they are nt player controlled ie in inf you aim where you shoot, well if i aimed at a jet it should hit but the speed factor comes into play and theres no way to update a aimbot that quickly or predict anything, Yes they are hacks for fog etc but that wont really help in dogfights anyway and gronin, want a dogfight looping in the dam is shit lol its a constant turn of the joy.  Add me on xfire: mardgee (any1 btw) for a dogfight.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6154|Texas

Markooo*Est wrote:

Did you born in yesterday?
wat
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6329|Orrstrayleea

Hacks for choppers? Yes, but not for jets
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5865|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
OMG. that is one hell of a hack , no wonder BF2 is dieing , that's screwed up , wish EA/Dice get there shyt together. cool hack tho funny how he was missile sniping snipers
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6487|Somewhere else

doug1988 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

wtf ? really ? you have to post a link or video I have to see this , if not for the BF2 hack at least for the funnies lol
Well, there is the heli

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7YXRqZck6vw

still searching

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard