ghettoperson
+1,943|6709

I doubt very much that it's Bubbs.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6688|IRELAND

Capitalism.................the religion of peace and tolerance.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5922
i am new, i just joined over the weekend but i am not new to forums as i have been on many
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6901|Cologne, Germany

rammunition wrote:

i am new, i just joined over the weekend but i am not new to forums as i have been on many
well, I am pretty sure the UK doesn't have a clean background with regard to mass murder, slavery, or whatnot, just as most nations who engaged in imperialistic or colonialization activities don't have a clean sheet. This would include the US, but also nations like spain, france, germany, japan, china, russia, basically every major power in world history.

In other words, what you're saying is not really big news. That's history. It happened. Get over it.

As far as today's America is concerned, although they sometimes use questionable means, labelling them as a terrorist country would be somewhat exaggerated.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5922
so many people are avoiding the question, its a yes watch this video of the MURDEROUS ACTS of the U.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmYheDNKlk
B.Schuss

rammunition wrote:

so many people are avoiding the question, its a yes watch this video of the MURDEROUS ACTS of the U.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IHmYheDNKlk
well, you'd better have a better source than a scene from a michael moore movie if you want to be taken seriously here. 

As I said, that's history. The UK wasn't exactly careful either when they conquered india, eh ?

And the answer to your question is no, btw...
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5922
michael moore makes valid points in his videos and this scene is just shows that AMERICA IS A WORLD DICTATORSHIP, if america doesn't like the leader of a country they will invade and kill thousands for their own greed. it has happened and will continue to until the world stands up to the No.1 state sponsor of terrorism, the USA
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6505|The Land of Scott Walker
Well since we're the "world dictatorship", what you going to do about it?
B.Schuss

rammunition wrote:

michael moore makes valid points in his videos and this scene is just shows that AMERICA IS A WORLD DICTATORSHIP, if america doesn't like the leader of a country they will invade and kill thousands for their own greed. it has happened and will continue to until the world stands up to the No.1 state sponsor of terrorism, the USA
yeah, because it is obvious america is the only nation on the face of the earth that has used military means to enforce political interests, eh ?

They do what they think is best for their national security. That is the right of every nation, including the UK, by the way.

You may not like it, but that's the way it is. I am sure your fellow citizens appreciate your concerns though.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6283|Escea

rammunition wrote:

Michael Moore, scrubs half the facts and keeps only the ones that paint a bad picture.

Besides, are we going to call the Germans terrorists for the 6 million Jews plus all those killed in combat from other countries during WW2?
Or the Russian's because Stalin killed a large number of his population?
The Japanese for killing droves of Chinese during their occupation?
Or the British Empire which was quite possibly the most brutal Empire of them all.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6190|North Tonawanda, NY

M.O.A.B wrote:

Michael Moore, scrubs half the facts and keeps only the ones that paint a bad picture.

Besides, are we going to call the Germans terrorists for the 6 million Jews plus all those killed in combat from other countries during WW2?
Or the Russian's because Stalin killed a large number of his population?
The Japanese for killing droves of Chinese during their occupation?
Or the British Empire which was quite possibly the most brutal Empire of them all.
Don't confuse the issue with facts.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6589|Global Command
No.

All those figures combined add up to less than 1/4 of the Russian civilians killed by the German army in Russia.
Hell, one city ( Lenningrad ) had over three million civilians killed.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6776

sergeriver wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Has any?
Has any what?
Has any country a clean background?
Switzerland.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6589|Global Command

rammunition wrote:

ok, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Now I'm sure.
You are a moron.
David.P
Banned
+649|6334
Nah we were just sick and tired of trying to reason with diplomacy.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6578|USA

rammunition wrote:

lmao!
it's arguable that any form of military action is terrorism.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6350|Éire
Every super power or former colonial empire has blood on its hands. No country has a clean record, even the peace loving Swiss can be accused of hiding Nazi gold and whatnot.

America is pretty bad on this issue but so are Russia, Britain, China, Germany, France and so on and so on. One thing the OP does show is that the US is quite hypocritical when it wags its fingers at other people but that's politics isn't it? Everyone thinks they're the good guys.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6587|Portland, OR USA
I respect your theoretical premise, but you gave too much away in your setup for this to be ultimately anything other than, AMERICA BAD!!!  Had you concealed the villian better you might have sucked a few patriots on here into your bait-and-switch.

EDIT: As the USA performs these aggregious acts as a matter of national policy and as a national act, they may be considered assholes or argued to be guilty of mass murder but not terrorists by definition.

Last edited by PuckMercury (2008-04-14 08:22:50)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6709

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Has any what?
Has any country a clean background?
Switzerland.
That's pretty debatable. The Swiss had a lot of funny financial dealings going on with the Nazi's.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5922
"Terrorism is the war of the poor
war is the terrorism of the rich"

sums it up really
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6507|Chicago, IL

rammunition wrote:

sums it up really

war is hell

but war is also a reality of human existence.

get over it.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6587|Portland, OR USA

rammunition wrote:

sums it up really
that doesn't sum up anything.  It's just over inflated posturing.

Meh - there really isn't anything to debate in this thread.
jsnipy
+3,276|6583|...

PuckMercury wrote:

Meh - there really isn't anything to debate in this thread.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6661|132 and Bush

JahManRed wrote:

Capitalism.................the religion of peace and tolerance.
lol... nothing in Capitalism says go to war ... comrade.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6208|Estonia
Yes they are,

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard