rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858
read this story

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/7338955.stm[url]its says this

A teenager killed serving in Iraq was one of six soldiers shot by the same gun over a period of several months, an inquest has heard.

Ann Kiernan, of LGC Forensics, speaking at the inquest in Spennymoor, County Durham, said: "There had been six incidents from March to June where projectiles have all been discharged from the same rifle."
She added that the bullets were manufactured in AMERICA by Lake City Arsenal, an arms manufacturer.

so American made bullets are killing our soldiers then.
America is complaining that Iranian made bombs are killing their troops and John McCain said he wants to bomb Iran for it.

So when is Britain going to pressure the yanks or going to continue being the puppy and stand up to nothing?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
I understand your point, although I'd say It's most likely a skilled insurgent using captured American weapons. Or perhaps there actually are arms dealers in the U.S illegaly supplying weapons to Insurgents, who knows.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-04-14 04:34:35)

doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5855|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
this is a global market now , weapons and amo are included and lets not forget about the black market , looks like someone bought or stoled some of American ammo , and to answer your question , we Americans consider the UK as friends / allies and distant family members lol   p.s. plus we'll kick your a**" if you try lol

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-14 04:38:16)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6676
I should -1 Karma for asking such a stupid question.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858
Mek-Izzle that is another way it could go into the wrong hands, but who knows, i would like to see some pressure from Britain about this issue to America
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6370|Kyiv, Ukraine
Blackwater has been selling arms and ammo like candy, and as well the US Army has managed to lose $billions in raw cash, 200k+ small arms, and countless rounds of ammo in Iraq in an attempt to arm everyone and keep the war going.

This whole war is a joke, its not even a war.  Just money down the toilet right into the hands of Bush's buddies, all propped up by the sponsored spin that the "mooslims are coming to our shores to put a burkha on your wife's head!".
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
No, but the UK should become more isolationist for its own good.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858
how is this a stupid question???

the point is bullets made in america have been killing our soldiers
America wants to bomb Iran because apparently Iranian made bombs are killing their troops.

it could be that the bullets have gone in the wrong hands and same could be said about the apparent Iranian bombs
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858
GorillaTicTacs, very true indeed
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

rammunition wrote:

how is this a stupid question???

the point is bullets made in america have been killing our soldiers
America wants to bomb Iran because apparently Iranian made bombs are killing their troops.

it could be that the bullets have gone in the wrong hands and same could be said about the apparent Iranian bombs
Just because another country is looking for the excuse to invade or attack a third country, you don't need to behave the same way.
doug1988
spank that azz.

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

Blackwater has been selling arms and ammo like candy, and as well the US Army has managed to lose $billions in raw cash, 200k+ small arms, and countless rounds of ammo in Iraq in an attempt to arm everyone and keep the war going.

This whole war is a joke, its not even a war.  Just money down the toilet right into the hands of Bush's buddies, all propped up by the sponsored spin that the "mooslims are coming to our shores to put a burkha on your wife's head!".
were just baby sitting over there , I know a few guys over there and they said most of the time they're just patrolling/walking around acting like police men , there frustrated because they have rules they have to follow not orders , the US can end this at anytime , they choose not to ,because they are never going to leave , look at the big picture , we had one or two bases before this , now we have a dozen or so , hmm , sounds like they're jocking for position , like a chess match , remember what McCain and Cheney said , we'll be over there for the next 100 years , we will always have some kind of bases in the mid-east.

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-14 04:47:11)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France
no
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6127|North Tonawanda, NY
Yea, England would be doing itself a great service by attacking a longtime ally... 

This kid needs to grow up a bit.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858
our worst enemy is our best friend
JahManRed
wank
+646|6624|IRELAND

Its a tedious link. Munitions, especially bullets can all be bought and manufactured legally and then used illegally all over the world. By your reckoning the world should declare war on The Ukraine for bringing the most popular AK47 into the world.

I do get your point about Iran, the links are also tedious.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6838|Cologne, Germany

the answer to your question is no.

Are you on some kind of UK vs US mission or what ? This is the second thread that you set up that goes in that direction....
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Payback for the Boston tea party?

/end V for Vendetta movie reference
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858
We in Britain are fed of the U.S dictatorship controlling our country for its own greed.

What i have found on many forums is Americans always play the "victim card" when question.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6838|Cologne, Germany

rammunition wrote:

We in Britain are fed of the U.S dictatorship controlling our country for its own greed.

What i have found on many forums is Americans always play the "victim card" when question.
it's good to see the UK has finally decided to let you speak for all of its citizens, and not let the elected government handle that....it was a travesty anyway....

seriously, how old are you ? Grow up, damn it...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
He has a point when he says that the U.S treats the UK like its bitch. I'm sick of that too. If there's one thing I like about Mainland Euro countries is that they're more independent and aren't the USA's or anyones bitch. I find it funny how we always talk about how Superior we are and how we won't let the EU control everything we do, yet on the other hand the U.S basically tells us what to do for everything.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6442|The Land of Scott Walker
Yes, then we can settle this football argument once and for all.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

sergeriver wrote:

lord no,

as for the question I find it highly unlikely and somewhat ridiculous that US troops would go around killing British soldiers on purpose. Just because they were killed with 5.56 US ammo doesn't mean they did it, not to mention all NATO which includes the UK, US, Germany etc, use the same 5.56 rounds. Then again if that were the case we should go attack China and Russia for supplying the AK's and Type 56's that kill our guys.
doug1988
spank that azz.
If britain attack , will they bring us some tea and crumpets  http://www.rhinohill.com/crumpets/ j/k

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-14 07:13:57)

Mekstizzle
WALKER

M.O.A.B wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

lord no,

as for the question I find it highly unlikely and somewhat ridiculous that US troops would go around killing British soldiers on purpose. Just because they were killed with 5.56 US ammo doesn't mean they did it, not to mention all NATO which includes the UK, US, Germany etc, use the same 5.56 rounds. Then again if that were the case we should go attack China and Russia for supplying the AK's and Type 56's that kill our guys.
The only reason the U.S (and thus, by extention, the UK) is harking on about destroying Iran is because we can. If it was any country that would put up a serious threat/fight (e.g: Pakistan, because it has nukes) then we wouldn't be warmongering like bastards. That's why we're not saying shit to Russia or China, even though we know that so much of the Insurgent/Taliban weapons come from both countries.

GS also said that quite alot of Iraqi/Insurgent weapons used to be French. They pretty much have a source from all corners tbh...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

Britain attacks the US, so obviously Britain will also declare war and France and ally themselves with Australia.

Because, lets face it - France will lose another war, and the Americans won't know what to do cause they are used to turning up late to war anyway.

Then we'll force them to drive in the left hand lane and spell correctly.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard