Poll

M24 or SVD

M2460%60% - 155
Svd39%39% - 101
Total: 256
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine
note that almost all skilled players who have sniper rifle KDR over 3 chosed SVD from this poll ... that says something . And almost all M24 lovers have rifle KDR below 2 ( or even 1 )
senor_fulff
+25|6760|Yorkshire, UK.
i'd say i'm pretty skilled and hate the pop gun semi-autos... I usually just don't need the rapid fire ability and prefer accuracy and consistency of shot over rapid fire ability...

Last edited by senor_fulff (2007-06-28 11:51:07)

Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

senor_fulff wrote:

i'd say i'm pretty skilled and hate the pop gun semi-autos... I usually just don't need the rapid fire ability and prefer accuracy and consistency of shot over rapid fire ability...
I never shoot rapidly unless enemy is very close . I go for headshots , and SVD is the best choice for city maps ( I never bother sniping on Wake and such )
senor_fulff
+25|6760|Yorkshire, UK.

Longbow wrote:

senor_fulff wrote:

I never shoot rapidly unless enemy is very close . I go for headshots , and SVD is the best choice for city maps ( I never bother sniping on Wake and such )
i just prefer the bolt actions... i suppose the scopes help (being of a higher magnification and less ghey! )

but hey it is just a preference. never really come across anyone who outsniped me with a semi-auto.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard