usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

mikkel wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Next we'll have them wear armbands. What a great initiative in a country brimming with well-armed idiots. This sort of thing has lead to completely unprovoked premeditated murder before, and it'll do it again.
This has been around for a while and is nothing new.  There is no violence towards these people at all of the past few years this program has been out.  Maybe you should try and know what you are saying before you speak dumbshit.
It could be that you should try the same.

Perhaps you should try to know what you're talking about.
Of course crime is going to happen.  You can't stop everyone.  But compare it to other crime stats, it is nowhere as bad.  So, I think you are out of line calling us idiots, and comparing us to nazis you fucking idiot.
mikkel
+383|6613

usmarine wrote:

mikkel wrote:

usmarine wrote:

This has been around for a while and is nothing new.  There is no violence towards these people at all of the past few years this program has been out.  Maybe you should try and know what you are saying before you speak dumbshit.
It could be that you should try the same.

Perhaps you should try to know what you're talking about.
Of course crime is going to happen.  You can't stop everyone.  But compare it to other crime stats, it is nowhere as bad.  So, I think you are out of line calling us idiots, and comparing us to nazis you fucking idiot.
So it went from "no violence at all" and being confident enough in that to call me a "dumbshit" and suggest that I don't know what I'm talking about, to "of course crime is going to happen"?

And you expect people to take you seriously?

I didn't call you an idiot. I called people like the guy in the article idiots. If you feel that the next obvious step in identifying sexual offenders is "nazi", then perhaps you should reevaluate your own opinion instead of calling me an "idiot" for pointing out the obvious similarities.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

mikkel wrote:

I didn't call you an idiot. I called people like the guy in the article idiots. If you feel that the next obvious step in identifying sexual offenders is "nazi", then perhaps you should reevaluate your own opinion instead of calling me an "idiot" for pointing out the obvious similarities.
Where are you from dude?

I thought your armband comment was in ref to the Jews.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-04-11 08:00:26)

mikkel
+383|6613

usmarine wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Where are you from dude?

I thought your armband comment was in ref to the Jews.
Denmark. Why?

And yes, the armband comment was in slight reference to the Jews. That has nothing to do with insinuating that you're "nazi" by any means. It has to do with trying to bring out the obviously absurd direction by pointing out similar previous initiatives to single out people whom a portion of the general public have a violent dislike towards.

Last edited by mikkel (2008-04-11 08:03:24)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6590|Columbus, OH
https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/loubot/untitled.jpg

some what safe
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

mikkel wrote:

Denmark. Why?
Why?  because we don't do this here...or can't do it.

"Until 1970, the Danish would surgically castrate violent sex offenders. Now they jail the worst ones for life and give them a combination of psychotherapy plus injections that reduce testosterone levels and kill their sex drive."

So if you want people to take YOU seriously, look at your own country before you bash America......which is all you seem to do.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-04-11 08:14:35)

mikkel
+383|6613

usmarine wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Denmark. Why?
Why?  because we don't do this here...or can't do it.
Hey, you can't segregate races, either, but that used to be possible. Things change, and this is not a direction that things should change in.

usmarine wrote:

"Until 1970, the Danish would surgically castrate violent sex offenders. Now they jail the worst ones for life and give them a combination of psychotherapy plus injections that reduce testosterone levels and kill their sex drive."

So if you want people to take YOU seriously, look at your own country before you bash America
So you think that I somehow magically approve of this, too, simply because I live here? My argument is somehow invalidated because the country I live in had legislation that goes against my opinion on the matter in a time when I wasn't alive? Either you're an indiscriminate ultranationalist with a thing for generalising, or that has to be the weakest non-argument possible.

usmarine wrote:

......which is all you seem to do.
All I seem to do? Perhaps you should go back to that suggestion of knowing what it is that you talk about, and reevaluate how well you're doing on that front yourself.

I'm in the preliminary stages of attaining US citizenship, and if anything, I praise the US more than I criticise it. It's people like you, who apparently criticise others for criticising the system that are absurd. The system is never going to be perfect, and it takes a "sheep", as you so often call it, to categorically denounce criticism.

Last edited by mikkel (2008-04-11 08:40:13)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

No but dont go calling people nazis for their views when your county used to cut off their ding dongs.
bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland
According to this, there is one in my room
mikkel
+383|6613

usmarine wrote:

No but dont go calling people nazis for their views when your county used to cut off their ding dongs.
To repeat myself, I haven't called anyone a Nazi.

According your logic, you're not allowed to criticise people for racism, slavery, civil rights abuses, cruel and unusual punishment or most other bad things you can think of, because your country used to have legislation favourable to it at one point or another.

Honestly, be serious.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

mikkel wrote:

usmarine wrote:

According your logic, you're not allowed to criticise people for racism, slavery, civil rights abuses, cruel and unusual punishment or most other bad things you can think of, because your country used to have legislation favourable to it at one point or another.

Honestly, be serious.
You did call them nazis with that armband comment.  And this issue is nowhere near any of your examples, so nice try.

So you be serious.
mikkel
+383|6613

usmarine wrote:

mikkel wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Honestly, be serious.
You did call them nazis with that armband comment.  And this issue is nowhere near any of your examples, so nice try.

So you be serious.
No, I did not call them Nazis. Now will you please stop these infantile accusations?

You claim that I cannot hold a certain opinion due to of the legislative history of the country I live in. How on Earth is it not exactly the same when I suggest that by similar logic, you wouldn't be able to hold certain opinions due to the legislative history of your country?

It's absurd, and I really hope for your sake that you know that full well.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

w/e
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6697|United States of America
I agree with mikkel. This is just showing how illogical people get when they're scared. Even in this topic you can or could have seen death threats floating around against some of the offenders who have already paid their debt to society but are still being punished. They give your home, work, and picture, which is more than I would want someone knowing about me and I haven't even done anything. As far as I know, there are no lists like this for murderers, thieves, or drug dealers.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

DesertFox- wrote:

As far as I know, there are no lists like this for murderers, thieves, or drug dealers.
would you approve if they were on the list?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6697|United States of America
Why single these folks out? All or none, if you're going to do it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

DesertFox- wrote:

Because sex crimes, especially when it comes to minors, are different.  I have NO sympathy at all for people who mess with kids and defensless women.  I say fuck'em.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6554|Washington
If I was going to move into a house, I would like to check the area for Child rapist since I have a 11 year old daughter.
I have about 3 rapist living within a 5 mile radius of my house.
My Wife's sister moved into a house in Everett, she has 2 kids and she has about 30 rapist living with a 2 mile area...
Now I think checking out this website before moving into that house would have been a good idea.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6568|Scotland

usmarine wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Because sex crimes, especially when it comes to minors, are different.  I have NO sympathy at all for people who mess with kids and defensless women.  I say fuck'em.
I agree with you, people like this are ultimate scum, picking on people that are so defenceless.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6729|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3636/ohsnapka8.jpg

Within 6 miles of my college, most are child molesters.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6457|The Land of Scott Walker

DesertFox- wrote:

... offenders who have already paid their debt to society but are still being punished.
They chose to commit such a crime, so they have to live with what's necessary to enable law-abiding people to protect their kids.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5948|New York

cowami wrote:

Dude, just do the Bronx alone, they have 3 boroughs' worth of sex offenders.
QFT!

I live below the black line. Lucky me.

https://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7717/lolzsd1.jpg

Last edited by CommonSense (2008-04-12 00:34:51)

zeidmaan
+234|6427|Vienna

How bout a registry like this for Muslims

But seriously some people here constantly bitch and moan about Muslims taking over USA, but from that site it feels like you have more paedophiles and rapists than Muslims inch by inch as youknowwho would say...
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6373|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
Shittt I just realized that there's a rapist right down my street. 
too_money2007
+145|6320|Keller, Tx
There's like 3 guys living near the school my son will attend who've been convicted of child molestering, which means they live within 5 minutes of my doorstep.

Last edited by too_money2007 (2008-06-20 12:14:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard