VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6702|Antarctica
I would just really want to see the grenade launchers have a minimum detonation range, fix a few of the annoying glitches(like red tag bug) and maybe tweak the server browser a little to make it faster to use.
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6686
just simpley the opetion to enter a SF or BF2 server without haveing to close and reopen
Rathji
+1|6679
-Queue for servers
-Same interface to access SF and Original BF2 maps
-Support mixing of SF and Original Maps on same server
-Min Range for GL. This is a fantastic weapon, but abused alot at close range.
-Not able to spawn bug fix
-Red name on ally bug fix
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6798|Sydney, Australia
better unlocks and a new sniper unlock with SF and fix the damn arty bug on wake and make it that u can spawn on squad leaders wen theres no spawn points
SlartyBartFast
+0|6728|Australia
Just Get 'em To Fix The Figgin Red Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6724|Madrid, Spain

Rathji wrote:

-Queue for servers
-Same interface to access SF and Original BF2 maps
-Support mixing of SF and Original Maps on same server
-Min Range for GL. This is a fantastic weapon, but abused alot at close range.
-Not able to spawn bug fix
-Red name on ally bug fix
Yes sir!!!! good choice of options. Also lots of good ideas are
been posted. Keep it up
AuSFinN
+1|6685
I seriously vote against the arming range for Grenade Launchers.

Something I notice when playing is that other players, being stupid, run in and kill you with the Grenade Launcher-at point blank-and get themselves killed.

If they had the arming thingo, they could kill and not kill themselves. Its pointless. Let their own death due to stupidity be their punishment.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if the Launchers were removed.

Stuff I would like for the next patch (1.3?):

1. WAY better missile aiming system. The v 1.12 said they would fix this a bit. It didn't do squat. The missile go straight for the aircraft/helicopters, looking pretty promising, then veer off violently and totally miss. AA sites are more like a distraction than a practical approach to keeping those aircrafe out of the skies.

2. EA should still let grenades be thrown while jumping. One tactic I use is when i spot a sniper on a building, if its tall, i jump-throw the grenade to give it some more height. This is very effective. With patch 1.2, i don't think i can do thing anymore. I hope so though. Plus, what if we need to jump-throw C4 over a fence? If we can't do that, its gonna suck..

3. I've also noticed that high calibre bullets do NOT piece tin fences.. Fix that please!

All in all, I'll be quite satisfied with the upcoming patch v 1.2.

Long live EA

Last edited by AuSFinN (2006-01-09 23:52:01)

MrBrain
+24|6687|Finland
- No SF weapons/grenades on BF2 servers
- Red/blue bug fix (not that I've seen it but my friends have)
- Fix the server search in the lobby, it's horrible!!!
- Stronger M95
- Wetland map spawnpoint, they're a bit offset
- More ranks over 2lt

[edit] Yeah, and don't limit jumping diving what so ever. If that's limited then C4 should dissapear after like one minute to eliminate C4 flag-campers. We can all live with the game as it is and change servers if ppl are annoying bunnyhoppers (I just loove them) or C4-campers. Fix the bugs, leave the game[/edit]

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-01-10 00:36:17)

Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6706
definatly mor internet filters
like you can specify how many rounds per map and the max players
oh and also it should tell you the map rotations before you enter the game so you know what maps your gonna be playing

oh and to the guy above me i dont think c4 should dissapear i think you should be able to destroy it with grenades or wateva like claymors

and another idea you should get troop planes. you know like ones that could fit say 6 troops in and they can all skydive down into enemy bases i reckon that would be sik

Last edited by Shortstuffthe1st (2006-01-10 20:43:07)

dub_deuces
+1|6714
grappling hook as an addition to the sniper kit
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6724|Madrid, Spain
I would also like to see a new game mode : DEATHMATCH!!!
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6752|Columbus, Indiana
No Teamkills for friendlys running over AT Mines.

Oh and do away with the Explosives Badge !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by elmer1082 (2006-01-10 22:17:14)

maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6774
most of the things that i want are already listed but these are a few thing i would like
new maps, one for vanilla and one for special forces
new unlocks for the sniper and AT
an smoke granade for the AT guy
no restartig to get from vanilla to SF or better a server that could run both
bs6749
+3|6740

DUFFKING wrote:

A queue system for servers - When you click to join a server, you should be placed into a queue and if a slot is free and nobody is queuing you will connect. If the server you want to join is full, you should join a queue, and when a slot is free the person at the front of the queue connects, and everyone moves forward.
So what about the person that has a lot of points and is kicked for some unknown reason, only to find out that they cannot log back in to get their points because they have to wait in line behind 10 or more players. I like the first come first serve way that it is now.
bs6749
+3|6740
No teamkills given to friendlies that walk into claymores or drive over mines... they are clearly marked and if they don't see them it is their fault and not yours, so why should you pay. If anything you should have the option to punish THEM for wasting your munitions.
S4INT05
+1|6726|79605, TX
Gore. also, an option to turn on/off considering the variety of players on the game.

better search on the servers screen. i tried to use it and it dosen't work.

weaker helis

no jump-diving

distance-regulated grenade lanchers (no more noob tubeing point blank)

no more mexican jumping beans. (IE: shorter jump height, like that on HL2)

more rewarding unlocks (hell i've no motivation to be promoted because i've got all the cool ones)

more ranks (of course with better unlocks)

variety of maps, MEC/PLA, SEALS...i think the SF maps suck.

red/blue bug fix

stinger missle unlock for AT

tougher punk buster - people still get away with hacks

regulate stats padding (like kick if theres a certain combination in a short period of time, IE: X killed Y, Y killed X, X killed Y, Y killed X = ban)
BlackTarw
+0|6819|Reading, UK
Improvements, hell where do you begin? The game itself I love, but the interface sucks ass.

Fix the server listings, filters, show a servers reserved slots before you click on it, reduce the time it takes for a server to say there are no free slots, stop the damn game adjusting textures every time you load a game, I've been playing over 150 hours on it, it should have got it right by now! Reduce overall loading times, centralise the client verification to verify with EA/Dice ONCE, not every time the game loads up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard