Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|5076|Madrid, Spain
I would like to start this thread to compile all the players wishes for EA to feature on their next patch.
I hope players' feedback is heard by EA.
Here's my wish :

- I would like SF to be a real expansion. I mean : I would like to be able to enter a BF2 server without having to close the game app and start the other game. I have 2 shortucts on my desktop, BF2 and SF. Why do I have to throw a coin to decide which maps I am going to play??
On the EA Medal of Honor series, you would enter all servers with the latest expansion pack and that was cool, possibilities of cool map rotations were great, with more than 20 official maps.
Also you could also have strike at karkand followed by Ghost Town, wouldn't that be cool?
I wonder if it's possible....
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|5053|Central Valley,California
More ranks. That would be nice. I mean make Gen. 2,000,000. 2Lt isn't the highest rank in the Marine Corps.
But yeah I don't like to close it and it to re-open again.
TroyN
Member
+0|5073
I'd like to see awards fixed for one thing. Service ribbon randomness, vet/expert grappling/tactical fixed, realistic medal requirements. More maps would be nice, AT/Sniper SF unlocks which they're adding That's about it.. I'd just really love to see a daytime SEAL map though that's not a lag fest and/or borefest. Just something on land that isn't at night. Grr
oberst_enzian
Member
+234|5091|melb.au

Stratocaster wrote:

you could also have strike at karkand followed by Ghost Town, wouldn't that be cool?
i reckon karkand, sharqi or mash followed by warlord would be cool
Wildbill100372
Member
+1|5033

Stratocaster wrote:

I would like to start this thread to compile all the players wishes for EA to feature on their next patch.
I hope players' feedback is heard by EA.
Here's my wish :

- I would like SF to be a real expansion. I mean : I would like to be able to enter a BF2 server without having to close the game app and start the other game. I have 2 shortucts on my desktop, BF2 and SF. Why do I have to throw a coin to decide which maps I am going to play??
On the EA Medal of Honor series, you would enter all servers with the latest expansion pack and that was cool, possibilities of cool map rotations were great, with more than 20 official maps.
Also you could also have strike at karkand followed by Ghost Town, wouldn't that be cool?
I wonder if it's possible....
If I start BF2:SF, I can enter BF2 servers without exiting and starting again.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|5076|Madrid, Spain

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Stratocaster wrote:

I would like to start this thread to compile all the players wishes for EA to feature on their next patch.
I hope players' feedback is heard by EA.
Here's my wish :

- I would like SF to be a real expansion. I mean : I would like to be able to enter a BF2 server without having to close the game app and start the other game. I have 2 shortucts on my desktop, BF2 and SF. Why do I have to throw a coin to decide which maps I am going to play??
On the EA Medal of Honor series, you would enter all servers with the latest expansion pack and that was cool, possibilities of cool map rotations were great, with more than 20 official maps.
Also you could also have strike at karkand followed by Ghost Town, wouldn't that be cool?
I wonder if it's possible....
If I start BF2:SF, I can enter BF2 servers without exiting and starting again.
Well I bet you can do that, but I am sure you SF app closes as your BF2 executes for you to enter the server. And then you won't be able to browse for SF servers. So go close your app by yourself this time and start the other in order to enter your favourite SF server again
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|5085
1. expansion fix no switching between sf and bf2
2. weaker helos
3. server ratings would be nice-if the admins are dicks u give them a 1 so ppl know not to go there.
4. fix the m95-shooting someone in the chest with a 50 cal rifle should kill them instantly-hell shooting someone in the arm with a 50 cal will take an arm off, same with the legs.
5. make a control for which button chooses the tac menu option(not just mouse trigger)
Im sure theres more but thats what come to mind.
Edit: oh and no more C4 throwing!!!!!

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2006-01-08 17:24:10)

Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|5110|Internet!
I want spears, it really sucks that there arn't any spears...

Barring that, how about a minimum time to arm on the noob tubes, and not removing the ability to jump and shoot, yes?
Octavarium
Member
+1|5059
Someone mentioned that in R/L noob tubes have a minimum arming distance before exploding.

i.e. if you fired it a point blank it would not explode - this is to prevent accidental injury/death by misfires.

Surely that would solve the 'toobing.


Otherwise my wants list is the same as IBKCKNURASS
AchKillEs-LOD-
Member
+1|5037

TroyN wrote:

I'd like to see awards fixed for one thing. Service ribbon randomness, vet/expert grappling/tactical fixed, realistic medal requirements. More maps would be nice, AT/Sniper SF unlocks which they're adding That's about it.. I'd just really love to see a daytime SEAL map though that's not a lag fest and/or borefest. Just something on land that isn't at night. Grr
i agree with u 100%.oh and no more bunnyhoppin noob tubers plz ;-)   a carryable stinger for the antitank class sounds good for me cause it sucks gettin ripped of by helowhores when u are infantry
RDMC_old
Member
+0|5084|Almere, Holland

Stratocaster wrote:

I would like to start this thread to compile all the players wishes for EA to feature on their next patch.
I hope players' feedback is heard by EA.
Here's my wish :

- I would like SF to be a real expansion. I mean : I would like to be able to enter a BF2 server without having to close the game app and start the other game. I have 2 shortucts on my desktop, BF2 and SF. Why do I have to throw a coin to decide which maps I am going to play??
On the EA Medal of Honor series, you would enter all servers with the latest expansion pack and that was cool, possibilities of cool map rotations were great, with more than 20 official maps.
Also you could also have strike at karkand followed by Ghost Town, wouldn't that be cool?
I wonder if it's possible....
they should fix those connection problems! and no it doesnt have anythin to to with my Internet connection.. 98% of the time its the server with has these problems not my Internet.. and new maps.. um.. MEC versus PLA..
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|5069
I'm pretty satisfied with the gameplay but why the fuck haven't they fixed the technical problems yet!?

I can't play SF because my FPS goes down to 15-20, my game crashs regulary on karkand(and only on karkand) and the server browser is still bugged as hell.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|5106|Brixham, UK
A queue system for servers - When you click to join a server, you should be placed into a queue and if a slot is free and nobody is queuing you will connect. If the server you want to join is full, you should join a queue, and when a slot is free the person at the front of the queue connects, and everyone moves forward.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|5193|United Kingdom
poison crossbow, has similar effects to the tear gas, but eats away at health
maybe not but something id like to see
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|5076|Madrid, Spain

Raxor wrote:

poison crossbow, has similar effects to the tear gas, but eats away at health
maybe not but something id like to see
sounds good!!
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|5193|United Kingdom
gives the crossbow something else isntead of a zipline, though it isnt entirely battlefield style i think.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|5124|Kansas, USA
A couple of these items listed are already slated for the next patch.

1. No shooting while jumping (this includes throwing C4)
2. Weker helos

I would like to see:

1. Fix the red/blue bug
2. Fix problem on Wetlands where you cannot spawn sometimes
3. Minimum arming distance on GL. However a direct hit within the minimum distance should still kill due to the impact (or at least it should hurt A LOT)
4. Allow SF server to run BF2 maps (and switching between dif. types of servers should not restart the game).
5. Fix laggyness on SF

And what would be a really great would be vehicles with real partial damage. So, if I shoot out a tire on a jeep, it should be difficult to drive. Vehicles with damage should go slower and/or be difficult to control - depending on the amount of damage.
section9
Member
+9|5196|USA
2 things new maps and new weapons/unlocks
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|5130|The Hague, Holland
Technical problemes fixed and character design (IE change the face)
Oh, and a Tag-Spray, like CS
E^9.Guarnere
Member
+1|5037
tag spray is dumb cause it would never happen... more unlock opitions...Weapon add ons...ie supressors,acog 4x,red dots,maby high compact mags(may be too "gay")
(BRU)Timothy
Member
+5|5035|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Put the a10 in! The Americans would always win!



And more rifles and handguns.

Last edited by (BRU)Timothy (2006-01-09 16:10:46)

freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|5101

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

Put the a10 in! The Americans would always win!



And more rifles and handguns.
Not if the SU-25 was also in. They aren't called flying tanks for nothing.
(BRU)Timothy
Member
+5|5035|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

freebirdpat wrote:

(BRU)Timothy wrote:

Put the a10 in! The Americans would always win!



And more rifles and handguns.
Not if the SU-25 was also in. They aren't called flying tanks for nothing.
Yeah, that could even it up a little, it would be great to have some plane with cluster bombs though.
E^9.Guarnere
Member
+1|5037
a10 would be nice and the org. flying tank is the a-10
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|5082|cairns australia

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

1. expansion fix no switching between sf and bf2
2. weaker helos
3. server ratings would be nice-if the admins are dicks u give them a 1 so ppl know not to go there.
4. fix the m95-shooting someone in the chest with a 50 cal rifle should kill them instantly-hell shooting someone in the arm with a 50 cal will take an arm off, same with the legs.
5. make a control for which button chooses the tac menu option(not just mouse trigger)
Im sure theres more but thats what come to mind.
Edit: oh and no more C4 throwing!!!!!
dudes with 1 arm cool.but all good points what about just plain bugfixes like redname etc.and a couple of new maps.we are supposed to get two new unlocks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard