MECtallica
+73|6503|jalalabad
Kind of at a loss of to what that means for this forum, I regularly READ the posts/topics of D&ST, and I'm seeing a huge decline to the quality of replies, ???
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
GTFO

jk

I really don't know what it means in this case.  Supposedly it's to debate with others respecting them and their opinions.  But if you are looking for this, then you should try other forums.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6767
there are too many shit stirrers, too many people goading other people and too many people wishing to bite.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
Apparently you guys did not hear about the hammer that's coming down on the forums and DST in particular.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

ATG wrote:

Apparently you guys did not hear about the hammer that's coming down on the forums and DST in particular.
What is this larger-than-normal hammer you speak of
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

Mek-Izzle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Certain powerful people are NOT happy with what's been going on in DST lately. They are consulting on punative or final measures.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Really? But it's the same as always...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

ATG wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Certain powerful people are NOT happy with what's been going on in DST lately. They are consulting on punative or final measures.
deportation to Siberia..

on the serious note, bf2s is a gaming forum, who plays the most game? kids, who are here the most? kids, that it grew in what it has become is one thing but completely losing the 'kiddy' replies is a lost battle for BF2s. maybe Trackr will win a more wider group.

not that we don't have a wide group here, but I guess being on the same forums for 3 years has it's downside.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

ATG wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

deportation to Siberia..

on the serious note, bf2s is a gaming forum, who plays the most game? kids, who are here the most? kids, that it grew in what it has become is one thing but completely losing the 'kiddy' replies is a lost battle for BF2s. maybe Trackr will win a more wider group.

not that we don't have a wide group here, but I guess being on the same forums for 3 years has it's downside.
This is not a bad thing Alpha, although I disagree with most of the people in this forum the fact that these "kids" have taken an interest in current events, history, research, debate, etc.........actually speaks quite well of them.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

lowing wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

ATG wrote:

deportation to Siberia..

This is not a bad thing Alpha, although I disagree with most of the people in this forum the fact that these "kids" have taken an interest in current events, history, research, debate, etc.........actually speaks quite well of them.
And the fact that "old people" have taken an interest in computer games speaks well for them.

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

deportation to Siberia..

And the fact that "old people" have taken an interest in computer games speaks well for them.

LMAO.............heyyyyyyyyyyy wait a minute..............

I was hooked since pong my friend

Last edited by lowing (2008-04-10 06:42:59)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

ya ghetto, I was playing video games before you were born.................well maybe.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6526|Portland, OR USA
??

Maybe this?

Oh I know.  Yeah ... yeah, I know.  It's ok, I won't do it again ... for a while.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

sergeriver wrote:

But if you are looking for this, then you should try other forums.
listen to the mexican
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

usmarine wrote:

ya ghetto, I was playing video games before you were born.................well maybe.
Going on how old Pong is, that's certainly possible.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

ATG wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

deportation to Siberia..

Sorry but here I have my BF2 copy with a big M, so not just kids.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

ghettoperson wrote:

lowing wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

deportation to Siberia..

I started playing video games at 6 with an Atari 2600.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland

ATG wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Are they Muslim?  Do I need to start a new thread? 

oh oh, maybe:  " If Islam is so tolerant, then why am I being banned? "
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

lol

powerful people......rofl.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

ATG wrote:

lol

powerful people......rofl.
The Great and Almighty Oz!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6765|Cambridge (UK)
I was playing video games before I was born! That's how hardcore I am!

oh, and MECtallica - if you think it's bad here you should see some other forums...

But, it has been getting out of hand lately, some people seem to be here for no reason other than to pick a fight.

In fact it's all getting a bit usenet.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

BN wrote:

there are too many shit stirrers, too many people goading other people and too many people wishing to bite.
Some people need new hobbies. Seems like all they do is troll on D&ST. If people talked the way they do around here in the BF2 section I could imagine a lot more bans being handed out.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland
^^^^  I never realized it to be so bad.  I think a lot of people here like heated debate and don't take things on the forum so personal.

Take CamPoe and I for instance, we insult each other on the forum all the time yet never let it get in the way of our secret romance outside of the forum.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

Phrozenbot wrote:

BN wrote:

Some people need new hobbies. Seems like all they do is troll on D&ST. If people talked the way they do around here in the BF2 section I could imagine a lot more bans being handed out.
What does that shitty section have to do with anything?

Also, if you can't handle the cold then get out of Siberia.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6526|Portland, OR USA
I think it really depends on the subject matter.  The classics will always bring out the best in people.  I remember quite a few threads about homosexuality in particular that went south very quickly.

Ultimately, people debate for different reasons.  I debate for the free exchange of ideas, not to change someone's mind.  Therefore, I don't get upset or personal unless there's a needless and specific attack.  And even then ... it's a forum.

I will say that some people (and I'm imagining them to be the type that believe themselves to not only have the only truth, but that they need to convince the world that they're right) seem to get waaay to hot under the collar about things on here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard