+2,423|6678|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
This made up part of my food for the Wembley Semi Final trip

https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/946/manwichct2.jpg

Working from bottom up:

Warburtons Seeded Batch (bread)
Lettuce
Chicken and Bacon
Tomato
White bread, crusts removed covered in Tomato Salsa (the kind you would dip crisps in)
Chicken and Bacon
Cucumber
Warburtons Seeded Batch

Was excellent even if I do say so myself, my mate would back me up btw.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6498|N. Ireland
I just had a SUBWAY (Eat Fresh!) Italian BMT - Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt and Southwest Sauce - Toasted. Now that's a manwich!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6539|Valhalla

kylef wrote:

I just had a SUBWAY (Eat Fresh!) Italian BMT - Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt and Southwest Sauce - Toasted. Now that's a manwich!
Thats really close to how I have my Subway just with no salt or tomatoes, but with peppers lettuce and cucumber.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6317

bennisboy wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Subway's got a 100ft long sub...beat that
http://www.subway.com/applications/menu … ubSml2.jpg
available in lengths from one foot to one hundred
100cm maybe?
The website says one hundred feet.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6202|Winland

ebug9 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Subway's got a 100ft long sub...beat that
http://www.subway.com/applications/menu … ubSml2.jpg

100cm maybe?
I doubt it's true.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6137|Carnoustie, Scotland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

100cm maybe?
I doubt it's true.
Sue them for mis-interpritation.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6202|Winland

Funky_Finny wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

I doubt it's true.
Sue them for mis-interpritation.
Doesn't matter. That's nothing.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6678|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Well after hearing good things I decided to go down "Subway", the menu looked great, you even get to choose the bread.  I was just about to order a foot long Bacon and Turkey melt and realised it would be £4.80.  £4.fucking 80, ya 'aving a fucking laugh, fucking scam going on down there I'm telling you.  You boys working or trying to get  a job there I can see why now, you must be on loads an hour.

I had the 6" one and Im still hungry, was fucking lush though no debate about that.  Italian cheese and 'urb bread toasted.

Some copper infront of me spent £18 on food for "the boys" lucky twats he used to card to get it and got a recent, fucking expenses I tell you, and who pays for that I wonder, correct, me, well not just me but all of thats for the serious section I think.

I should of gone to the caff and had a Set Brekkie for £3.00 though as thats the same price but after my recent expereicne with the chav family there  and the kid with the dummy in its gob and the fat Aunty in the leggings and the hairy arse crack I refuse to go back until my Turkish friends sort there clientelle out.

Im not stopping long as I have to go back out in a minute and while I do I will be getting some more food but not from bloody Subway's.  I know what I want for my birthday next year a foot long one please Dad, fuck the Ps3 you promised me, I just want to be able to walk out of Subways full.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum
My Subway:

12inch Italian Herbs and Cheese
Meatballs
Double Cheese
Lettuce
BBQ Sauce
toasted

yehhhh baby.

It's like sex, but it comes with napkins.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6137|Carnoustie, Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

My Subway:

12inch Italian Herbs and Cheese
Meatballs
Double Cheese
Lettuce
BBQ Sauce
toasted

yehhhh baby.

It's like sex, but it comes with napkins.
That made my sig, gg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard