AutralianChainsaw
+65|6197
"We should be talking to them as well," Obama told the top US General in Iraq David Petraeus and US ambassador to Baghdad Ryan Crocker.

"I do not believe we are going to be able to stabilize the situation without that" said Obama, adding that a plan for US troop withdrawals was needed to force Iraqi factions to work together.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usiraqiranobama

um ok.. with Ron Paul out of the picture, i think that guy is the closest thing to political reconciliation with Muslims around the world.

C'mon america, send that guy in the oval office.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
He's unelectable.

Last edited by ATG (2008-04-08 17:23:00)

AutralianChainsaw
+65|6197

ATG wrote:

He's unelectable.
Who is electable?
ATG
Banned
John McCain.

Read 'em and weep.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6197

ATG wrote:

John McCain.

Read 'em and weep.
He will bomb Iran.

You agree with that?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

You cannot have a stable Iraq without the help of Iran, who at the moment are more than happy to let things continue.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6637|Amsterdam, NY

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

ATG wrote:

John McCain.

Read 'em and weep.
He will bomb Iran.

You agree with that?
no?
ATG
Banned

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

ATG wrote:

John McCain.

Read 'em and weep.
He will bomb Iran.

You agree with that?
Any war that is being fought to win against Islamic nutjobs is one I'll support as long as it's being fought to win.

Fighting to win in my eyes means ICBM's or heavy bombers. Not foot or mounted patrols trying to make nice with the locals getting blown up, sniped and desecrated.

It's kind of like FM said about child molesters being allowed to breed;

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Moot point, they should be shot anyways. Anyone that doesn't deserve to reproduce doesn't deserve to live.
If we are going to commit troops and treasure on a war...

I'll jump back on the Iraq bandwagon when the U.S. Treasury or myself receives a check from Iraq. We were told they were going to pay for their own liberation. Until that sort of agreement is worked out  I want the war fought from a distance.

Allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons will result in a nuclear war. The persians may be good people, but the Shia running that country are a blackhead on the ass of the world. This will be decided soon enough. Israel will bomb Iran, possible with limited use of nuclear warheads when they get closer to making weapons grade plutonium. It will suck for the world.

But to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons will suck worse.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6197

ATG wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

ATG wrote:

John McCain.

Read 'em and weep.
He will bomb Iran.

You agree with that?
Any war that is being fought to win against Islamic nutjobs is one I'll support as long as it's being fought to win.

Fighting to win in my eyes means ICBM's or heavy bombers. Not foot or mounted patrols trying to make nice with the locals getting blown up, sniped and desecrated.

It's kind of like FM said about child molesters being allowed to breed;

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Moot point, they should be shot anyways. Anyone that doesn't deserve to reproduce doesn't deserve to live.
If we are going to commit troops and treasure on a war...

I'll jump back on the Iraq bandwagon when the U.S. Treasury or myself receives a check from Iraq. We were told they were going to pay for their own liberation. Until that sort of agreement is worked out  I want the war fought from a distance.

Allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons will result in a nuclear war. The persians may be good people, but the Shia running that country are a blackhead on the ass of the world. This will be decided soon enough. Israel will bomb Iran, possible with limited use of nuclear warheads when they get closer to making weapons grade plutonium. It will suck for the world.

But to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons will suck worse.
Then prepare yourself for more terrorism.

When you guys will realize that its a war you cannot win unless you kill them all, this will never stop.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

um ok.. with Ron Paul out of the picture, i think that guy is the closest thing to political reconciliation with Muslims around the world.
Dude, Obama is way more Muslim friendly than Paul ever wanted to be.
ATG
Banned

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

When Until you guys will realize that its a war you cannot win without killing them all, this will never stop.
So maybe that's what it will come down to.
Commie Killer
+192|6386

ATG wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

When Until you guys will realize that its a war you cannot win without killing them all, this will never stop.
So maybe that's what it will come down to.
YOUR BACK! So that shit was really all a joke that came 7 days late?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

"We should be talking to them as well," Obama told the top US General in Iraq David Petraeus and US ambassador to Baghdad Ryan Crocker.

"I do not believe we are going to be able to stabilize the situation without that" said Obama, adding that a plan for US troop withdrawals was needed to force Iraqi factions to work together.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usiraqiranobama

C'mon america, send that guy in the oval office.
We coulda had political reconciliation with Nazi Germany as well.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
I never thought this place would be so full of stupidity.

ATG wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

shut it down
But then, you'd have to get a life.http://i16.tinypic.com/4469n9y.gif
no u

ATG wrote:

no u

ATG to usmarine wrote:

Choas

While SOME of what I argued in the Waco stuff I agee with, I wanted you to know that it was a comment you made that inspired me to argue a nutty point of view, in this case.

The other day I was tasking you about not downing the Bush Admin, and you pointed out that if we all agreed the place would be boring.

One of the things that has been boring me about the forum is that I haven't been able to piss anybody off in a long while.

Call me whatever kind of whore you like, the karma rolls in from mods and liberals, and always has. Too many noobs kissing my ass instead of taking me on.

So, the guy with the best reputation set out to fuck it up a little.

David Koresh was a child molester. Tim McVeigh was a kookball. There will be no revolution because frankly, even as bad as it is in some  ways, we still have the best standard of living and the greatest nation. Until that changes in some big way, I'm still a flag waver. I will be voting McCain this year.

But, that's boring to talk about.

I don't think I'll be going to tracker, I may even get myself banned out of boredom.

Good day

ATG wrote:

is cowardly yellow dog bullshit.

You're fucking dense.

reported.

ATG wrote:

fuck you.

You stopped bringing anything but shit slinging and name calling months ago.
The site would be better if you weren't here.
get help

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-04-11 07:57:34)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I never thought this place would be so full of stupidity.
QFT
san4
The Mas
+311|6687|NYC, a place to live
Talking sounds like fun. What would we talk about with Iran?
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6767
a diplomatic solution has to better than a war the us cannot afford and cannot win.

why is everyone so hell bent on "bombin' the fuck out of everyone". That just seems like the band aid approach.

Bombing the fuck out of Iraq 1.0 didn't stop Saddam (if you believe there were wmd's and links to terrorism).

Another war would destroy what america has left on any diplomatic front with most nations.

There wouldn't be any coalition of the willing.
Australia would not get involved (fool me once)
UK: there is an election coming up soonish (any time before June 2010) for Gordon Brown and considering how unpopular Iraq was...i couldn't see him going for it.
ATG
Banned
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6767

ATG wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Vote2008/story?id=4612088&page=1
and whats this?

U just going to post a link and not comment on how it fits in with this discussion?
PureFodder
+225|6284
Getting Iran on board to help stabalise Iraq is a very sensible move. The Iraqi populace might actually listen to and trust the Iranian leadership unlike the US/UK.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
God forbid anyone should talk. I mean it's not like Ronald Reagan ever spoke to the USSR.

https://www.state.gov/cms_images/5gorbachev_reagan1_600.jpg

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-04-09 02:22:20)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Seems the obvious thing to do, given the numbers of Shia in Iraq.
But then real men drop bombs and fire guns, only pussies engage in dialogue.
Clearly Reagan was a pussy.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6379|MN
Yeah, because the soviets were so much like the Shite are in Iran.  Come on guys you have to have something better than that.

The fact is Obama wants to talk it out with everyone.  He is just too touchy feely for my liking.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
Instead, let's avoid him like Bush did with Ahmadinejad on the UN Floor! I swear, the politicians of this country (and other countries too) are like fucking children on a playground. Fucking avoiding each other. Jesus christ.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

Dialogue does not equate to appeasement. I'm sure Ronny wasn't all "that's a sweet tie you've got, Gorby...can I wear it sometime" when they were talking. If Obama's dialogue consists of "We know you are supplying these specific weapons and this specific training and these specific members of QF are doing it...and we will kill them and show the world your complicity in this insurgency if it doesn't stop yesterday" then there's some hope. If he just asks Ahmanutjob where he gets his cool shirts and can we pretty please be BFF...then not so much.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard