Poll

Will Islam Take Over Europe?

Yes27%27% - 26
No72%72% - 70
Total: 96
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire
We've been raising this question numerous times in numerous threads and arguing back and forth. Let's take a vote and see who actually thinks Islam will take over Europe resulting in a Shariah based European society. Please try and put forward properly considered arguments in support of your opinions, try and walk through the logistics of how such an eventuality would occur.

For example if you vote yes please try and explain how many Muslim settlers would have to move to Europe, the time frame for such a move, how would changes to constitution be implemented or would it will be done by undemocratic means, how would the indigenous population react or not react to such changes etc.

Likewise if you vote no try and explain why it wouldn't happen, will the current number of Muslims flowing into or already based in Europe have to be addressed in any way, what measures, if any, are in place to ensure such a thing couldn't happen etc.

Cast your vote.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

No Way. History has shown Europeans have fought off much greater in the name of self preservation.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

No Way. History has shown Europeans have fought off much greater in the name of self preservation.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
Nope, even though Europe has been raped by:

Romans
Christians (still are to an extent)
Islam before (Spain, South East Europe)
Napoleon
Nazi's
Soviet Union
Even the Americans are getting a slice

Times are different these days, Islam won't take over. Europe is becoming an Athiest continent and fast. But there's enough there to stop any religion taking over (again)

Most "Europeans" know how bad religion is, they know what Christianity did to the place. They know that Islam is 100X worse, so no way is it going to happen.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-04-07 09:48:02)

jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm glad this question has finally being asked and addressed directly rather than suggestions and little digs. If you look at the percentages of Muslims in Europe you can see that they just can't take over.It's like what, 1 in 50 in Britain is Muslim?

Nope.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

jord wrote:

I'm glad this question has finally being asked and addressed directly rather than suggestions and little digs. If you look at the percentages of Muslims in Europe you can see that they just can't take over.It's like what, 1 in 50 in Britain is Muslim?

Nope.
This is my opinion also.

We hear on countless occasions terms like 'Eurabia' and stories about the impending 'Islamic apocalypse' but as Jord points out the numbers just don't support the theories. Islamic extremism is something that is perpetrated by a minority within a minority and it is something that should be dealt with via intelligent use of the security services.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire
People are voting yes and yet no one is prepared to put forward an explanation as to the how and the why... please join in.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6137|North Tonawanda, NY
Nope.  Not a chance.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

What does numbers have to do with anything?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Europe's kinda funny this way. Pushed too far and a boiling point does become apparent.
apollo_fi
The Flying Kalakukko.
+94|6538|The lunar module
Probably.

The people who will staff the Europeans' retirement homes and geriatric wards will most likely come from ME and North Africa. They will, naturally, be the future Europeans.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

It has to do with them feeling sufficiently threatened.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

apollo_fi wrote:

Probably.

The people who will staff the Europeans' retirement homes and geriatric wards will most likely come from ME and North Africa. They will, naturally, be the future Europeans.
So the rest of us are going to stop reproducing? All my friends have Polish girlfriends, how are they going to produce little baby Arabs?
jord

usmarine wrote:

You serious? Numbers have to do with everything, how are Muslims going to take over Europe and launch attacks on the US with an overwhelming minority?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine wrote:

It has to do with them feeling sufficiently threatened.
So how many will it take then?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

usmarine wrote:

I would have thought that was pretty obvious and didn't really need clarifying...

To take a place over you either have to have enough people of a similar mind to democratically vote in the changes you wish to implement or have enough people to mount an aggressive campaign to implement the changes by force. At the moment Muslims in Europe don't have this.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

You serious? Numbers have to do with everything, how are Muslims going to take over Europe and launch attacks on the US with an overwhelming minority?
Where the fuck did that example come from?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
Numbers have everything to do. Like how the Jews got Israel, how the Albanians got Kosovo. How the Europeans got America...

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-04-07 10:10:17)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I would have thought that was pretty obvious and didn't really need clarifying...

To take a place over you either have to have enough people of a similar mind to democratically vote in the changes you wish to implement or have enough people to mount an aggressive campaign to implement the changes by force. At the moment Muslims in Europe don't have this.
Well how about you clear something up then....

Are we talking about by force or by appeasement?
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I don't know, but the point remains. "Eurabia" can't happen when Muslim numbers are so low. This is even counting Muslims that are moderate and have no intention of taking over Europe.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

I don't know, but the point remains. "Eurabia" can't happen when Muslim numbers are so low. This is even counting Muslims that are moderate and have no intention of taking over Europe.
Well how about you give us some numbers then.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

usmarine wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Well how about you clear something up then....

Are we talking about by force or by appeasement?
You honestly think we'll allow our traditional systems of Government to give way to Shariah Government in order to appease the Muslim population...honestly?
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

1 in 100 roughly for Britain, I'll get back to you. However the factual numbers aren't much different from mine.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Braddock wrote:

You honestly think we'll allow our traditional systems of Government to give way to Shariah Government in order to appease the Muslim population...honestly?
yes
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4385768.stm

Lock all the doors, the Muslims are coming!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard