Adamshannon8
+94|6185
don't bother, you just get this email back.

Hello!

Thank you for contacting EA Support.

We regret to inform you that your soldier stats were found to have been inappropriately altered through playing on a compromised server. In our attempt to maintain the integrity of the stats and leader board for Battlefield 2, we have had to reset the stats on your soldier. Although we are working to prevent these servers from affecting future soldier stats, we were unable to remove the 'bad' stats without clearing your stats entirely.

We understand that many soldiers were not aware that they were on a compromised server, so we want to work with you to restore some of your stats. If you are interested in restoring as much of your original stats as possible, please read and follow the steps below.

What we will do for you:

We can restore your Rank, Global Score, Commander Score, Team Score, and Combat score to what you had earned prior to March 22, 2008. All other statistics cannot be restored; however, you can re-select your unlocks to match the rank that is restored to your soldier.

What you must do to qualify:

Before we can restore your stats, you must first gain a Global Score of at least 100 by playing on ranked servers.

How to initiate the stat restore:

Once you have earned a Global Score of at least 100, please create an email by using the "contact us" button on our www.support.ea.com and let us know "you have gained at least 100 Global Score" and it has been at least 24 hours. Include your soldier name and/or PID so that we can verify the information and restore your statistics.

Note: The restore may take some time depending on how many valid users were playing on these compromised servers.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as Electronic Arts continues to protect the integrity of the game.

Thank you for your time,

EA Rep

Player Relations

Electronic Arts
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL
I wonder if EA is aware of the PID hacks, and that we never played on the servers in question...
Ascraeus
+7|5856
Looking at your account and server history, it appears your stats became artificially inflated on the 6th April:

You (or somebody using your account) played on one server that day:

EA ranked sevrer UKM DD EFF WIW modded err dod knife pistol low ping high points padding wake dragon karkland
64.34.202.26:16567

I have become aware of a number of other accounts which have suffered the same problem after visiting this server.
This server appears to have been compromised or created as a hacked (stat padding) server.

e.g.
Alex1995(rus)
&
eyeraw

I have identified others.

From previous similar cases I have witnessed, EA will reset your stats.

Your only option is if you can find a site which shows the previous uncompromised values this will allow EA to rebuild in part or whole your account.

Sorry.

Last edited by Ascraeus (2008-04-15 18:20:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard