jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

those dudes put bear to sleep bro.
I like the ingenuity more than staying stuck in the past tbh.
dude.

They will run the marathon in spartan outfit while dancing without drinking water.

how cool is that.
Very cool, but then again making a trap out of shoe laces to catch a squirrel is also cool.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

jord wrote:

Very cool, but then again making a trap out of shoe laces to catch a squirrel is also cool.
ya but they do it to survive and live.  he does it for ratings and money.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5997|...

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

so basically living with these people for about 10 years = the ultimate survival training?
inane little opines
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah he does now but you know he did it to survive and live when he was in the SAS. Which makes it alright.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah he does now but you know he did it to survive and live when he was in the SAS. Which makes it alright.
bollocks.  they had mre's.
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

bollocks.  they had mre's.
Selection, not operations. Maybe training as well(Nobody knows here cause it's like classifiedz).
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j183/Xaritix/bear.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
If your parents are having arguments, don't piss one of them off by purposely disobeying them, teen angst is what destroys so many things. You guys like to believe it's not your fault, but alot of the time it is. Wrong time and place to be a rebellious little bar-steward, If you want to do shit, do it, but just don't get caught.
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
For example, one thing my dad would never let me do but I do: I shave my crotch, and my underarms, sometimes.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

FallenMorgan wrote:

For example, one thing my dad would never let me do but I do: I shave my crotch, and my underarms, sometimes.
TMI
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

usmarine wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

TMI
I still lol'd
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
Agreed, that was kinda funny.  Anybody wanna listen to Bear?

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j183/Xaritix/bear.jpg
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6540|Texas - Bigger than France

FallenMorgan wrote:

Sounds like you guys are kind of close.
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA

Pug wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

He'd be freaked out if I shaved anything besides my face.  My legs have a ton of disgusting hair.  He has a problem with me being outside of anything he wants me to be, some normal kid.  I have incredibly low self esteem due to the fact that I look like the exact opposite of what I want to look like.  My hair is nasty looking and brown, I have a lot of bodily hair, etc.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6540|Texas - Bigger than France
You are who you are.  The sooner you sit down and talk with him about it...

...even if he doesn't agree with your point of view at least you've established you are who you are.

Ps.  WTF are you talking to your Pop about pubic hair for?  "Hey Pop...do you mind taping the game for me?  I gots to go shave the marbles."
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

FallenMorgan wrote:

Pug wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

He'd be freaked out if I shaved anything besides my face.  My legs have a ton of disgusting hair.  He has a problem with me being outside of anything he wants me to be, some normal kid.  I have incredibly low self esteem due to the fact that I look like the exact opposite of what I want to look like.  My hair is nasty looking and brown, I have a lot of bodily hair, etc.
get a haircut, and a buzz cut down under

and hit the gym

and go outside, exposure to the sun lightens the color of body hair
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6638|Your moms bedroom

FallenMorgan wrote:

Pug wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

I think the main problem here is your self-esteem issues, and the fact that your dad thinks your gay. You just need to get over yourself and realize that noboy else gives a fuck, nor should you give a fuck about what they think about you. Its your body deal with it. What you get embarassed going to the supermarket to pick up toliet paper? what you dont think other people shit? Your not the only person without a perfect body most people deal with that fact by not taking it so harshly upon themselves

Someone makes fun of your hair, say "dude i can shave it, but i think YOUR going to need plastic surgery to fix that ugly mug of yours" Besides, who the fuck are you showing your crotch to on a daily basis where you need to shave it, do you constantly walk around with your shirt off and your hairy chest and back showing off? If your not comfortable being around someone in all of your manliness, it probably wasnt meant to be anyways. I can understand waxing a uni-brow, and plucking nose hairs but ill be damned if someone ever gave me shit about the way i walked/talked/laughed/clothes i wore/music i listened to. Your real friends are the ones who still like you when they know you wear the same pair of jeans for 4 days straight.

Highschool isnt the end of the world. I was a nerdy geeky skinny kid in highschool but ill be damned if after freshman year of college if i wasnt hanging out with the people deemed "popular" in highschool when coming home over break. Besides that but the geekiest kid i knew and hated in highschool (now my best drinking buddy)has slept with more chicks than Ron Jeremey (I still dont know how he does this)
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
I don't care what other people think, but I care what I think.  I'd rather not be a hairy, muscular manly man or something.  I prefer the idea of ridding myself of bodily hair because bodily hair is disgusting.
jord

usmarine wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

TMI
wat?
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
He's not being a ghost today, yay!  Let's see if he'll willingly talk to my mother though...
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5997|...

FallenMorgan wrote:

Pug wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Dude, first I believed you into saying that you had serious problems, but the more you write the more redicoules it gets.

You see him opposing you shaving as an issue? What are you, some kind of emo kid? grow the fuck up.
inane little opines
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558
Im going to be harsh but for your own good. I don't know much other than what you've said but looks like your dad is trying to make you a man that can go out and make something of themselves and one day be able to support your own wife and kids. God knows what happened between your dad and mom but if she was an alchi and your dad is still around that means alot man, alot. Ask any married guy here if they would accept their wife coming home all fucked up. Chances are they wouldn't. So realize your bieng spoiled and your siding with your mom becasue she probably lets you get away with more stupid shit.
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA

rawls2 wrote:

Im going to be harsh but for your own good. I don't know much other than what you've said but looks like your dad is trying to make you a man that can go out and make something of themselves and one day be able to support your own wife and kids.
That's the thing, I do not want a wife 'n kids.  I do not want to be some manly man type person.

My dad is talking to me and being nice and everything now.  That's good.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

FallenMorgan wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Im going to be harsh but for your own good. I don't know much other than what you've said but looks like your dad is trying to make you a man that can go out and make something of themselves and one day be able to support your own wife and kids.
That's the thing, I do not want a wife 'n kids.  I do not want to be some manly man type person.

My dad is talking to me and being nice and everything now.  That's good.
How old are you?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

TMI
wat?
Too much information

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard