Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
To be honest this is a generic emo-whine rant because you can't partake in ultimate faggotry of the third degree and buy tight clothes and dye your hair black. Your father isn't a "bastard", he's a man with standards that does not want to see his son become a whimpering scene-following sheep.

Parents argue. People don't get along. There are disputes, there are fallouts and there are possibly even breakups. What's the worst that can happen? You'll have to move out and live with one of your single-parents? Oh no! A comfortable life with a single-parent in middle-class suburbia? Terrible. Just because you have to be exposed to arguments and issues of the domestic kind, it doesn't mean you should threaten to do a David P. on us. I can probably speak for almost everyone here in saying that we all experienced rather unpleasant things at one point or other during the years spent living at home. Suck it up and be a grown-up about it.

Harsh truth, sorry.

Last edited by Uzique (2008-04-07 07:27:22)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FallenMorgan
+53|5906|Glendale, CA
Let me explain something here.  He's still being a fucking little asshole after three days.  I yelled at him and called him an asshole, and he's still being like this.  If the situation here escalates I'm going to call my mother and have her pick me up.  He threatens to call the police and bullshit for nothing.  I hate him, I hope he dies, or something.  He called my mother a bitch, and I called him an asshole, and he comes up acting like he's just gotta be fucking respected.

I wish I had the strenght to take him down and beat the shit out of him.  I'm sick of him, I'm sick of living.  I'm trapped in hell, and nobody can fucking save me, nobody.  I feel like a five year old around him, I just want this all to end somehow, wether it's by him leaving or me just ending it all, I don't freaking know.

Uzique, it's not just some little arguement.  He's a little pathetic bitch who's been acting all stone-faced for the past three days.  He'll never appologize, I'll never forgive him.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
Why don't you ask them both to sit down and talk about it?  Tell them you are upset and want to make things better by talking it out.  Tell them you don't think it will be easy, but you want to see if there can be a compromise.  Ask them to be open about it and tell them you'll have an open mind.  But tell them you want a compromise.  Tell them you have a list of things you want to talk about, and tell them when you discuss them you don't expect them to be resolved overnight - but you want to work toward resolving them.

Make a list, discuss it and see what happens.  If you don't talk thru it, it's never going to get any better.

And I'd make sure both of them are at the table the whole time.  And I'd make sure that you bring up the fact you don't like to hear them arguing all the time - but don't take sides.  It's their own argument, it's best you don't get involved besides asking them to cool it and figure it out in a mature manner.

At the very least, you'll establish your boundaries.
FallenMorgan
+53|5906|Glendale, CA
They are both too hard-headed.

I think today might be getting a bit better, because he's actually talking to me, even though I still at times wish I could punch his lights out for some of the asshole things he says/does.  Somebody would have to be incredibly insane in order to pretend his own offspring doesn't exist.  I've had it with him.  If this issue gets resolved, I want to get the fuck out of here with my mother after my computer is payed off.  Dunno when that will be.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Becoming emo is not the solution.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

ghettoperson wrote:

I think its too late.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
people need to realize the world doesnt revolve around them.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I actually laugh when my Mum argues with Men... Because she's so fucking good at it.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6365|Kyiv, Ukraine

usmarine wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I think its too late.
What is emo anyways, I've been away from the States for about 9 years and honestly have no idea.  We had wiggers and burnouts in our school, are they anything like that?

I'd say wiggers were "rebellion by conformity", which sounds a bit like this.

Burnouts were more "maybe I'm a druggy, maybe I just don't like haircuts, maybe I just hate you, maybe I'm a spoiled kid that likes Megadeth T-shirts".

Which niche did elmos take over?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
more like self centered pity monkeys that dress like fags.  I didnt know what they were until I left active duty.
jord

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I think its too late.
What is emo anyways, I've been away from the States for about 9 years and honestly have no idea.  We had wiggers and burnouts in our school, are they anything like that?

Burnouts were more "maybe I'm a druggy, maybe I just don't like haircuts, maybe I just hate you, maybe I'm a spoiled kid that likes Megadeth T-shirts".

They're a big bird. Like an ostrich.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I think its too late.

We had them back then dude, but the word emo was not around.  They were the pasty white kids who wore all black and listened to "life sucks" music.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

usmarine wrote:

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I think its too late.

We had them back then dude, but the word emo was not around.  They were the pasty white kids who wore all black and listened to "life sucks" music.
https://www.fashionshanty.com/images/emo/girls-emo-haircut.jpg
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6365|Kyiv, Ukraine

ghettoperson wrote:

usmarine wrote:

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

http://www.fashionshanty.com/images/emo … aircut.jpg
Oh shit, that pic looks like how my 13-yo Romanian niece tries to dress like.  It explains a lot, her behavior is atrocious.

Sounds like Goths then, but they were more mellow than this if I remember.  We didn't have any in rural Kansas, and only 2 or 3 in Pittsburgh in my other high school.

Last edited by GorillaTicTacs (2008-04-07 13:05:20)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

usmarine wrote:

http://www.fashionshanty.com/images/emo … aircut.jpg
Oh shit, that pic looks like how my 13-yo Romanian niece tries to dress like.  It explains a lot, her behavior is atrocious.

Sounds like Goths then, but they were more mellow than this if I remember.  We didn't have any in rural Kansas, and only 2 or 3 in Pittsburgh in my other high school.
Punch her in the face. https://www.download3k.com/icons/2-Thumbs-Up-209280.gif
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

You think you have it tough?  Now harden the fuck up.

----------------------------------

"They survive on fresh blood drained from the neck of a living cow, they often run for days and nights on end to find water and their shoes are made from car tires cut up and strapped to their feet."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080407/lf_ … arathon_dc
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

usmarine wrote:

"They survive on fresh blood drained from the neck of a living cow, they often run for days and nights on end to find water and their shoes are made from car tires cut up and strapped to their feet."
thats fucking hardcore.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...

usmarine wrote:

holy shit
inane little opines
jord
Hitler's book was called "Mein Kampf" or My struggle.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
Benito Mussolini wrote a book titled "My Autobiography".  It was an autobiography
jord

usmarine wrote:

Almost as cool as Bear Grylls.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

those dudes put bear to sleep bro.
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I like the ingenuity more than staying stuck in the past tbh.
FallenMorgan
+53|5906|Glendale, CA
Well looks like everyone's making fun of me now...better join in.

Grow up you fucking little emo pussy.

lol.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

I like the ingenuity more than staying stuck in the past tbh.
dude.

They will run the marathon in spartan outfit while dancing without drinking water.

how cool is that.
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard