Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6751|Singapore
I find that my bf2 crashes once in a while when i press the join too quick when its loaded. i have to wait about 5 seconds if i dont want it to crash. Sometimes, i crash in the middle of the game too. Anyone had this problem?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6758|United States

Ayumiz wrote:

Bf2 crashing once in awhile?
Bf2 crashing once in awhile?  I'll say.  Well, I think in my case, I need to get a new audio card.  Sometimes, while verifing client data, the music will get choppy, start repeating, then crash to my desktop.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6705
yeah when im in game it just exits to desktop thats EA for ya.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6813|Barrington, RI
happens to me as well.  one of the guys I play with (no no that way you sick fucks) thinks it happens when you are in the commander screen for long periods of time.
RDMC_old
+0|6753|Almere, Holland
didnt had this for a while but what botthers me is that when i quite bf2.. then sometimes I still hear the bf2's menu sound real annoyin
occamsrezr
+7|6732
It crashes to the desktop for me.  No extra sounds, just kaput.  Anyways, when's the new patch expected to be out?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6758|United States

RDMC wrote:

didnt had this for a while but what botthers me is that when i quite bf2.. then sometimes I still hear the bf2's menu sound real annoyin
Happens to me too, for about 3 minutes.
gregorio007
+0|6701

Bert10099 wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Bf2 crashing once in awhile?
Bf2 crashing once in awhile?  I'll say.  Well, I think in my case, I need to get a new audio card.  Sometimes, while verifing client data, the music will get choppy, start repeating, then crash to my desktop.
me too! the sound will start glitching and repeat itself for like 5 seconds. Then the screen goes all red and shuts down to the desktop. Are you sure this is the audio card?
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6813|Barrington, RI
It can't be the audio card, as my game still crashes and I just recently replaced my Audigy 2 ZS with an X-Fi extreme music soundcard, that I haven't had any issues with.
Wisher1981
+1|6772|SWEDEN
Both me and my friend get crashes out to windows.. Just splat.. and then windows... fuck thats enoying... especially when your pwning and about to get medalls and shit...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard