cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6297|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Snake wrote:

cowami wrote:

gotta love outrunning my own missiles while cruising in the YF-12
LOL? I gota try that! Though I <3 missile cam. Took me a while to find out about it, but its
gotta love juking missiles in the F-22

had one on my ass, pulled off a cobra, watched as another missile came nose-on and brushed its way in between my rudders
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

I misread that as udders for a second
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6583|London
oh look here comes a missile *pulls up* missile evaded

how exciting
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Aries_37 wrote:

oh look here comes a missile *pulls up* missile evaded

how exciting
it's much more fun with assistance off
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6741|Singapore
Does anyone know how to set the sensitivity?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Is anyone still playing this?

I picked it up again yesterday after not playing it for a month, tried MP for the first time and my god, it is soooo much fun! Asides from the fact that Ive racked in achievements and XP like theres no tomorrow and have been winning a lot of games (with 24hrs experience...oddly enough), it really is great fun.
Ive already got over 50 kills with the cannon
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6787|Great Brown North
i still havent played the MP, but i keep hearing it's fun. i probably should give it a spin
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

krazed wrote:

i still havent played the MP, but i keep hearing it's fun. i probably should give it a spin
Seriously, do it. I kept holding back on it because I wasn't sure. SP is old to me now

A single round of MP...and I cannot get enough now! Not a lot of people use AOFF, and in fact I find it more of a hindrance online.
Note that there are a lot of different games, for instance some are "standard", whereas others restrict views (cockpit only / no AOFF, etc), weapons (i.e. JStrikes only), etc etc. They can be fun, but standard is where its best.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6717|England. Stoke
Setting custom controls on this game is the most retarded thing I have ever known. It constantly detects the slightest movement on my joystick!!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6156|'straya
Yer MP is great fun. I only use AOFF very occasionally, out maneuvering someone behind me, dodging a missile when i have no flares.
takes so long to get XP though... im only on level 25, *sigh*
iNfinity.
+12|5651|Norway
I just came back from the store with this game in my hand. It better be good.

Last edited by iNfinity. (2009-04-07 04:36:09)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Yer MP is great fun. I only use AOFF very occasionally, out maneuvering someone behind me, dodging a missile when i have no flares.
takes so long to get XP though... im only on level 25, *sigh*
Almost 32

Just do all the challenges on SP and go for as many as you can on MP - promotions come a lot quicker Unless you can do well, and even win, most MP games, you wont get much XP from kills unfortunatly
iNfinity.
+12|5651|Norway
Add me im Tazaka i suck looolz
And when i gonna join an online game it takes ages to find a server it just says ''Please Wait''
Ahh finally some servers but when i gonna quit the game it all fucks up. It freezes.
And Servers are always busy diz games need lotz of fixz

Last edited by iNfinity. (2009-04-07 10:06:23)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

iNfinity. wrote:

Add me im Tazaka i suck looolz
And when i gonna join an online game it takes ages to find a server it just says ''Please Wait''
Ahh finally some servers but when i gonna quit the game it all fucks up. It freezes.
And Servers are always busy diz games need lotz of fixz
You got it on Xbox? I get no problems on it at all...but I have heard the PC version has more problems.
iNfinity.
+12|5651|Norway
I got PC version
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6583|London

coke wrote:

Setting custom controls on this game is the most retarded thing I have ever known. It constantly detects the slightest movement on my joystick!!
congrats you just fixed the game
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6717|England. Stoke

Aries_37 wrote:

coke wrote:

congrats you just fixed the game
I managed to sort it out eventually got my joystick twist working for the rudder, which was the main problem I was having.
I don't seem to be having the deadzone issues that a lot of people seem to be struggling with...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6586|Columbus, OH
I bought this yesterday for the 360, since my 360 flight stick and throttle do not get used much. IMO, like it better than Aces Combat 6, though they both look similar as well the flight controls / commands.

I have unlocked the XA-20 Razorback; it looks like the same bird(s) from the movie Stealth...amirite?

Last edited by loubot (2009-04-17 12:51:34)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York

loubot wrote:

I have unlocked the XA-20 Razorback; it looks like the same bird(s) from the movie Stealth...amirite?
Ya, Krazed was saying the same thing when we were playing co-op. It's from EndWar I think.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6164|Vancouver | Canada

Poseidon wrote:

loubot wrote:

Ya, Krazed was saying the same thing when we were playing co-op. It's from EndWar I think.
https://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u348/Jetboy567/XA-20Razorback.jpg?t=1240017339

What a F-22 rip-off.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Ive flown it a few times - not a favourite of it. Ill take the A10 over it every time. Saying that, Ive (literally) just unlocked the YF23, so I can fly that beast now
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6586|Columbus, OH
I unlock the Razorback but have not reached lvl25(?) to fly it. F-111 is my primary fighter/bomber though it can't do the horizontal stall move. The best it can do is go vertically, stall, get a quick lock & fire before crashing.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

loubot wrote:

I unlock the Razorback but have not reached lvl25(?) to fly it. F-111 is my primary fighter/bomber though it can't do the horizontal stall move. The best it can do is go vertically, stall, get a quick lock & fire before crashing.
I absolutely HATE flying that jet - only jet I hate more is the mig25. The F16 outdoes the F111 in every capability

My new favourite is the YF-23 Blackwiddow. That thing is simply awesome to fly, and, IMO, is better than an F22 (even if it is similar in nature )
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Snake wrote:

loubot wrote:

I absolutely HATE flying that jet - only jet I hate more is the mig25. The F16 outdoes the F111 in every capability

My new favourite is the YF-23 Blackwiddow. That thing is simply awesome to fly, and, IMO, is better than an F22 (even if it is similar in nature )
us AE peoples know that the YF-23 was the greater of the two

only thing was that the greaterness came with a higher pricetag
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

cowami wrote:

Snake wrote:

loubot wrote:

us AE peoples know that the YF-23 was the greater of the two

only thing was that the greaterness came with a higher pricetag
Yeah I read up on it, which is a shame. Looked like an awesome thing, and it is ingame too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard