heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York
Alright, now I know a lot of you have either the PS3 version or 360 version.

I've been fucking around in the options, and I haven't seen any way at all to turn off other people's mics globally. This is annoying, and I wish there was an option to get rid of the near-constant chatter I have to endure when waiting for a map to start. I'm tired of hearing some prepubescent twat screech through my surround system. Is there anyway to turn this off? (somehow I doubt no)

Also, it doesn't seem like there is shit for split screen options. Say I wanted to go split screen and have bots to kill (Perfect Darkesq comes to mind), is that possible? Are there any game modes that would pit me against another person without having to just go head to head? (sadly I think this is a no as well)
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
You can mute them by pressing X on their names or something, I did that straight away. I fucking HATE the sound of little kids, especially little American kids. God fucking damn it
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6334|New Haven, CT

Mek-Izzle wrote:

You can mute them by pressing X on their names or something, I did that straight away. I fucking HATE the sound of little kids, especially little American British kids. God fucking damn it
There should honestly be an age limit for buying an Xbox 360 with a headset.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

heggs wrote:

Alright, now I know a lot of you have either the PS3 version or 360 version.

I've been fucking around in the options, and I haven't seen any way at all to turn off other people's mics globally. This is annoying, and I wish there was an option to get rid of the near-constant chatter I have to endure when waiting for a map to start. I'm tired of hearing some prepubescent twat screech through my surround system. Is there anyway to turn this off? (somehow I doubt no)

Also, it doesn't seem like there is shit for split screen options. Say I wanted to go split screen and have bots to kill (Perfect Darkesq comes to mind), is that possible? Are there any game modes that would pit me against another person without having to just go head to head? (sadly I think this is a no as well)
Not that i know of heggs babe, but when the games started, bring up the player list and you can mute everyone directly from there.

Headsets useful-ish though, i've had some pretty amazing games when you stumble across a few players that understand teamwork.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York
That's what I figured. I mute everyone at the beginning of the round, but sometimes these little faggots will not shut the fuck up, so bad that half the time I leave the game lobby.

Oh well. I guess my little brother and I will have to just alternate the controller when he comes over, rather than raping some bots.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5984|England

For the split screen part I reckon that depends entirely on the game?  Unless im missing something..

ignore me

i thought i was in other titles

Last edited by SamTheMan:D (2008-04-04 12:11:46)

StormEye
Sniper
+50|6655|Malibu
I do believe CoD4 is rated M for MATURE. This means, kids are NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY.

But they do anyway, bad parenting.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

nukchebi0 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

You can mute them by pressing X on their names or something, I did that straight away. I fucking HATE the sound of little kids, especially little American British kids. God fucking damn it
There should honestly be an age limit for buying an Xbox 360 with a headset.
I always thought the Headset should be rated M
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6334|New Haven, CT
Also, with the headset, just stick it in the controller, turn the volume down, and don't wear it. Since voice chat goes through the headset, you won't hear it.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

nukchebi0 wrote:

Also, with the headset, just stick it in the controller, turn the volume down, and don't wear it. Since voice chat goes through the headset, you won't hear it.
this is what i do, my headset sits on the floor while i play
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6230|cs_connecticut‬‭
Plug your mic into the 360 controller, then turn the mic volume off.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6204|Schofield Barracks

Mek-Izzle wrote:

You can mute them by pressing X on their names or something, I did that straight away. I fucking HATE the sound of little kids, especially little American kids. God fucking damn it
i have to live with one of those little American kids.
how do you think i feel?
for the 360 i think you can mute everyone that is not your friend might be in profile settings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard