dhkimboa
+0|6654
i was wondering what's IAR?

one more thing, to get expert medic I have to get 25 healing points  do i have to get them in one life? or the whole round I can get it little by little
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

IAR is for "in a round". You have to get everything thats has IAR in front in the same round...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
willandmav
+0|6665
I A R stands for in a round, you can die all you want, but what ever the goal is, it must be completed within one round, ( or just keep trying)
dhkimboa
+0|6654
thank you very much I was really confused about this matter

thanks everyone

hey Jenspm, where did you get that fancy sign of yours?

Last edited by dhkimboa (2006-01-08 16:40:46)

dhkimboa
+0|6654
err i just did 16 kills with a sniper to get veteran sniper
but i dindt get it
do I have to kill them all just with pistol and sniper gun then?
because i killed a few with claymore and nades
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

claymores count towards explosive kills, I believe. you need to take your rifle.
Kirks
+0|6817|Portland, OR USA
The claymore kills would count toward your badge. (elsewise why does tanks/apcs/jets count?)

You are probably missing the 15 hours playing as sniper.  Those 15 hours need to be before you start the round and get 15 kills.
B.Schuss

Kirks wrote:

The claymore kills would count toward your badge. (elsewise why does tanks/apcs/jets count?)

You are probably missing the 15 hours playing as sniper.  Those 15 hours need to be before you start the round and get 15 kills.
yep, I forgot to check on that.
dhkimboa
+0|6654
i already have those 15 hours so i have no idea what's going wrong if claymores and nades counts
dhkimboa
+0|6654
nevermind i just got it myself in combination of pistol, nades, claymore and sniper with 17 kills thank you everybody
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
you need 16 kills while using the kit. You can kill people with anything, such as artillery, vehicles, and ground defence. You probibly didn't kill all 16 people with sniper or the server was not ranked.
Just be commander for one round and artillery 16 people while holding the kit.
B.Schuss

resolved anyway. closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard