¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195
well this round was like 6+ months ago and james was supposed too edit it but he never did cause he started playing wow

[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/460[/wipido]

And for some reason the filefront stream inst working for me, well you can still download the full thing from there.
http://files.filefront.com/omgrapewmv/; … einfo.html

songs used:
Intro... Parkway drive - Begin
Thrice - Deadbolt
As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left
Nirvana - Rape Me

Last edited by ¦TØP¦straz_mataz (2008-04-04 15:17:06)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6719

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

songs used:
stealing the song from my old frag videos intro. banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanban
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195

TehMyke wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

songs used:
stealing the song from my old frag videos intro. banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanban
lol
I didn't notice until i had already made the intro
kthxbai
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6143|Carnoustie, Scotland
Yeahhh that grenade launcher mini-gun needs nerfed still pretty ownage tbh! Nicely done. I may go play some Sharqi now.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6703|Brunei Darussalam

Good old fashion rape!
LOL @ usaf1979 guy, 0-30
SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Damn I would have been so fucking irritated (understatement) if I were USMC.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6582

SteikeTa wrote:

Damn I would have been so fucking irritated (understatement) if I were USMC.
Not really. Cartillery ftw.

I got bored after the first minute or so...
Ratboy
+8|5909
Not much skill involved raping the TV station but a rape is a rape and it's funny shit. XD
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Lmao. Only time the Havok is useful! I cant believe they kept spawning for you. Usually when I do that, doing anything, they actually spawn elsewhere
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6202|Roma

Snake wrote:

Lmao. Only time the Havok is useful! I cant believe they kept spawning for you. Usually when I do that, doing anything, they actually spawn elsewhere
Yeah, i don't believe people are such slow-learners.
I also didn't know you got infinite ammo on the choppers, I thought the counter was how much ammo you had, and then you had to re-arm..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5929|Minneapolis, MN

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Snake wrote:

Yeah, i don't believe people are such slow-learners.
I also didn't know you got infinite ammo on the choppers, I thought the counter was how much ammo you had, and then you had to re-arm..
I'm fairly certain that is a counter as to how much ammo you have left and then you have to get more ammo.  Hmmmmm.
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.
The bullet ammunition is unlimited on all attack choppers. When you use it up it reloads.
SteikeTa

cablecopulate wrote:

The bullet ammunition is unlimited on all attack choppers. When you use it up it reloads.
Hmmm, no I think you have to go back for ammunition. But it's been a long time since I've played though. Could be wrong.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6336
I just smoked a blunt so I may be wrong but...

The intro mini map is on Sharqi but the UAV follows the chopper.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195

SteikeTa wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Hmmm, no I think you have to go back for ammunition. But it's been a long time since I've played though. Could be wrong.

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

I'm fairly certain that is a counter as to how much ammo you have left and then you have to get more ammo.  Hmmmmm.
watch at about 6:25 in the video and i run out of minigun ammo and it reloads another clip
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6202|Roma

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

watch at about 6:25 in the video and i run out of minigun ammo and it reloads another clip
It happens about 3 times, that's how i noticed it.

I don't think i have ever been allowed that much infantry rape that i have had to reload before, GG!

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2008-04-04 08:06:49)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
NineGrand
+3|6208|SoCal
download link kplzthx

Movie was awsm nothing beats a good sharqi rape, i never knew about the mini-gun reload.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195

NineGrand wrote:

download link kplzthx

Movie was awsm nothing beats a good sharqi rape, i never knew about the mini-gun reload.
download link up
SteikeTa
When I used to play Sharqi, it was back in the good old days when you could jump and shot.... chuck C4 far faaaar!
Got the expert explosives that way. Never used choppers as much. If I did, I was usually the pilot and had crappy gunners. I'm jealous.

Mmmm, the good old days.........
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6152
It's often tough to get a score that big; not because it's exceptionally challenging, it's just that:

A: Your team often all-caps, cutting the round short (so frustrating when it's an absolute turkey shoot and you have the best flags for a rape, then your team caps the last flag )
B: Everyone leaves. 

It's good fun while it lasts, so that was a good one indeed.  I always laugh at the teams that just roll over and die.  I've been on the ground a few times while an Mi-28 rape was in progress and it just takes one determined guy (who doesn't mind dying a bit...) to take 'em out or, against a good chopper team, reduce their scoring opportunities.  Doesn't matter how good or aware you are; you can't cover every target and every corner.  However, most folk are content to spawn on the TV station, complain in chat and then get in the cobra just in time to be cannoned or TVed... time and time again.  Chopper whores rub their hands in glee at such apathetic attitudes.  I'm sure we all know that people who are bitching at you are even more fun to kill, too
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6152
Double poooooooooost.  Oh and regarding the chopper cannon reload -- if it wasn't for sharqi, I don't think anyone would know about it.  You know it's a good round when you get several reloads in

Last edited by Arnie_Ze_Austrian (2008-04-05 11:10:24)

Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6557|-removed you know why- mod

TehMyke wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

songs used:
idiot?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6143|Scotland!

Flonster wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

songs used:
idiot?
how DARE you ?? ?? ? ? ??
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6719

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Flonster wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

idiot?
!! !! !! !! !!!!

ps, <3 straz

Last edited by TehMyke (2008-04-14 10:04:58)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands

TehMyke wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Flonster wrote:

idiot?
!! !! !! !! !!!!

ps, <3 straz
edit\ rape rape rape

Last edited by 3lmo (2008-04-14 14:18:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard