Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6836
finally got my veteran TOW tonight check it out!!! dont know how to post in msg so here is a link to image shack

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tow6rq.jpg
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware
Nice job, I have a few more hours to go.
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
i have it too. good isnt it
Tearsofromance
+0|6686|Canada
Congrats, i still need basic ground defense, i think *scratches head*..........*looks*
chitlin
Banned
+36|6762
yeah sittin in a tow dropping arty takes mad skill congrats
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
BURN!!!! lol
leighto
+1|6717|Australia
yeah i have mine to. its pain staking but worth it. now here comes expert on 45 more hours left woohoo
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6821|Delaware

chitlin wrote:

yeah sittin in a tow dropping arty takes mad skill congrats
You're a fucking douchebag. I hate people like you who come into otherwise positive thread and try to make yourself seem cool by throwing a useless wannabe flame out there to try and grab attention. Fuck off. Taking 15 hours out of your life to sit and click buttons shows you have determination. Go eat shit dirtbag, and stop ruining the threads.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
"alcoholic shut the fuck up, seriously"

awesome
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
yeah some one was really pist off on that game
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6738|Great Wall

Zzoo(+)oomM wrote:

finally got my veteran TOW tonight check it out!!! dont know how to post in msg so here is a link to image shack

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tow6rq.jpg
I'm sure u've become an uber player after getting this badge
armin
+0|6756| Bosnia & Herzegovina
i got mine a few weeks ago... and it's called the veteran ground defence, not tow
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6720
TOW!? You sure you didn't dream that?

j/k good job
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6836
thank you all that gave props...i know its a pretty gay badge cuz to use it 15+ hours is really ridiculous! but hey....not many people have it...and by the end of this month i vow to get the expert....let me know if you guys have seen anyone have it yet.
Ludic
+0|6767|New York
When US has Beach on Wake Island, you can rack up kills on the mounted MG by Airfield as Chinese... seems US infantry like to push in that direction. How I got a lot of the kills for my veteran ground defense.
dalfiuss
+1|6831
Was just going for this badge, ended up with like 18 ground defense kills, but didn't get the badge
Hr_Amdi
+0|6761|Denmark
Congrats!!!! but it is pretty easy geting the badge when you play Commander and get arty kills!!!
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6724
Well done

need a while for mine IAR: 12 kills in Ground Defense (Mounted MG or TOW)
15h Total time using Ground Defense 25.90%

03:53:06 of 15h. Earning 11:06:54 should take you about 630 days.

Basic Ground Defense Badge √

Last edited by Lt.Maverick|Lw| (2006-02-02 02:34:27)

spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6730|Michigan

Hr_Amdi wrote:

Congrats!!!! but it is pretty easy geting the badge when you play Commander and get arty kills!!!
agreed. No offense. I know it's in the game so you should be able to obtain it that way. I just hate seeing some commander in a tow/AA right when I need it to kill someone kinda like the commander in a helo thing. He's hogging it!
There are some sites that are kinda secluded and don't get used much so, congrats and good luck on the expert.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
i have expert. Got the hours as commander, but the badge as mec on karkand.
makes you feel good.
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6712|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!
Congrats!!  For some strange reason, I really want this badge too.

I love the TOW.  The most underused weapon in the game IMHO.  I spent an entire round killing armor on Mass Destruction with the TOW at the Cooling Station.

Last edited by Bubba_Bubberson (2006-02-02 16:29:23)

shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6675|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Congrats on the badge but I thought kills while equipped a tow/MG didnt count as kills from the artillery.This wouldnt work for the ribbon would it?

Last edited by shadow18alpha (2006-02-02 08:35:20)

Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6712|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!

shadow18alpha wrote:

Congrats on the badge but I thought kills while equipped a tow/MG didnt count as kills from the artillery.
I'm pretty sure they do.  Can someone confirm this?
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6743|St. Paul, MN
quit bitchin' bitches, this yung fizzo got thuh real pimptizzle chizzle...the cripnizzle shizzle...the uh..limpbizzle crizzle?...he's got that shinnin' silver ice in the veteran grizzle dizzle.

...foo's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard