hintakaari
+113|5931
here we go again

Stream

I will put it to gamerz theatre, but it takes more time so i do it at night.. Enjoy

Download

[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/452[/wipido]

Last edited by hintakaari (2008-03-31 17:36:07)

BL4CKL10N
+66|6274
You've got some skills, nice video. Btw, could you teach how to set up the DivX player on a custom homepage? Thx
hintakaari
+113|5931
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5911|Minneapolis, MN
It was nicely shot, however, 9 minutes was very unneccessary.  It would have been a much more effective video if it was like 3 to 5 minutes at the most.  Just limit it down to the best shots/streaks.  Using a lot of footage is not needed and it just makes it bloated.

Also, are you uploading on dial up or something?  It took like 45 minutes to load the buffer for the stream.  I would imagine the divx file is about 80 to 90 Mb and shouldn't take that long to buffer.
yogi_is_bare
+8|5884|UK
wow very nice.it took ages to buffer but i think it was worth it. i didnt mind either that it was 9 minutes long. also i just can not understand how you guys do that whole drag shot thing.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6318|England
Fuck

Me.

That was fucking awesome. You have amazing reactions. Before watching that I thought I was a pretty good CQC sniper. Now I feel crap
Seriously, brilliant. +1
hintakaari
+113|5931
Sorry for the buffer time and all.. I think it could be longer 3 or 5 mins  are not that mutch.  I could watch 30mins of good shots

But yea, im going to put it to Gamertz Theatre, but i think there is some problems
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6331|Too late for you to know...

Nice video hint.  You've gotten better at editing I see and some good shots in there ofc.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng
Speechless, you make everything look so routine and easy.

Got to be competing for one of the best BF2 snipers..
#rekt
Safrguns
+105|6123
Loved the intro!.... fly scenes were great, and the jumpshots were Awesome!
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6487|Sydney, Australia
On one hand, I don't like you because it takes me about 1 minute to buffer 1%. On the other hand, I've enjoyed your previous videos, so I'm downloading this. If it's not up to standard, I'm going to chase you up for the bandwidth
hintakaari
+113|5931
Its on wipido too, so buffer should be faster there And im happy to hear u liked my other videos too! But i think this is The Best one
But i still want to make better. Maybe next one will be good enaugh so i dont have to make any more of these
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6363|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Nice one hintaaki Good fun with you the other night <3 The-Pre$tige
DecLanD
+7|5968|San Antonio, TX
can somebody make one sniper guide ?
Btw, very nice video

Last edited by DecLanD (2008-04-02 12:34:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard