avman633
+116|6366
Nerdy Indian kid!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
I'd be that stoned kid that can't stop laughing and singing.

Dam you ollie!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

trench coat mafia
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I'd be that stoned kid that can't stop laughing and singing.

Dam you ollie!
Jyden, you can start the choir off, I'll conduct it as Im welsh and were shit hot at choirs.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

Magpie wrote:

I hit that...wait whuuut
wat
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

If I was a teacher I'd be a bitter teacher, (most likely an English teacher,) who is overqualified and frequesntly insults the students in long-winded and sarcastic ways, (a'la Dr. Cox from Scrubs.) I had a teacher like that when I was at school and I thought "Shit if I ever become a teacher that'll be EXACTLY what I'll be like."

If not a teacher I'd probably be a Prefect.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

Ty wrote:

If I was a teacher I'd be a bitter teacher, (most likely an English teacher,) who is overqualified and frequesntly insults the students in long-winded and sarcastic ways, (a'la Dr. Cox from Scrubs.) I had a teacher like that when I was at school and I thought "Shit if I ever become a teacher that'll be EXACTLY what I'll be like."

I had a History teacher like that. He'd spend entire lessons moaning about our English rather than actually teaching us History.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC

Ty wrote:

SgtSlutter and I would put tacks on your chair
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
I'd be the Global History or English teacher that rants on about conspiracy theories and goes way to in depth with things people don't care about. I'd challenge my students in their writing, yet be a layed back guy in class.

If I were a student I would probably be running some sort of underground poker ring in the cafeteria, however ideally I'd be the Dude from The Big Lebowski.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-03-30 17:35:39)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

Ty wrote:

I would have taken you for the fun and energetic science (physics?) teacher that can always have a good joke...
Defiance
+438|6673

Ty wrote:

I have a teacher like that. He's the win personified. He also plays WoW, on a pvp server. Once that got out, there were multiple kids corpse camping in. Realm luck ftw.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6465|meh-land
Who'd be the AP Calc, physics, and chemistry teachers?

I need gud ones tbh
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC

Blehm98 wrote:

I need gud ones tbh
gtfo
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6449|Chicago, IL

HurricaИe wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

I need gud ones tbh
gtfo
I'll do chem, i have a battery of incredibly lame jokes for you all
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC

S.Lythberg wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

I need gud ones tbh
gtfo
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6449|Chicago, IL

HurricaИe wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

gtfo
And that's just the beginning
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6458|The edge of sanity

Ty wrote:

Going on this, I would be several thigns. First, I would be the kid that teachers hate. I would be that kid (yes I did this in real life) that tells teachers that if they are not qualified then they need to quit teaching for the good of humanity (almost got suspended on that one). Also I would be the voice of reason for a select few (aka Cyborg_Ninja). As far as friends go I would be the all around person that had friends that are popular and some that arn't.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop

LaidBackNinja wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

ig wrote:

wat
Lulz wuut?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6238|Uk
I'd be God
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

BF2s would also be the gayest school ever, as there would be like two girls...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6449|Chicago, IL

Freezer7Pro wrote:

It's a Madrasa.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Shit, Ive been made into one of them.

Get them thoughts out of your minds now ya bunch of pubeescent pervs.  Only thing I'm serving up is in the canteen.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
I'd be the gloryhole operator.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Sgt.Gene
+215|6766
The kid that shows up once every ten days. lol
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

I reckon Gunslinger and Marine would be the bullies who occasionally consistently steal Sergeriver's lunch money.
Keep dreaming.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard