Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

I just got this e-mail:

E-Mail wrote:

As a special thank you to you, the members of our great community, we thought we would reward you in a way only Battlefield could: with a free weapon! As a newsletter subscriber, you are receiving a unique code in your email for the M60 Machine Gun. Your unique code is displayed below so if your friend wants this weapon for themselves, they simply need to sign up for the newsletter HERE. Spread the word and we’ll see you on the Battlefield.

When the game is in your console select “Multiplayer” from the main menu, then select “Unlocks.” Hit the “Redeem code” button and enter your code as displayed. You will then be able to use your weapon online, in your next session.
I guess I get a free M60 machine gun for BF2, even though I don't play anymore. Might have to go try it out
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
I was under the impression that unlock was for Bad Company. I got the same e-mail.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Superior Mind wrote:

I was under the impression that unlock was for Bad Company. I got the same e-mail.
Yea, I was kinda wondering the same thing... Is it for the Beta?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
Hmm, I subscribe automatically to Battlefield newsletter, and have yet to receive an e-mail.

But from the last paragraph, it sounds like it's not talking about BF2. There is no 'Unlocks' in 'Multiplayer', unless we're getting a new patch.

Not your fault, EA likes to entice.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-03-29 10:51:50)

Adamshannon8
+94|6155
oh wow, this isnt for bf2? then why is it in the BF2 section?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Adamshannon8 wrote:

oh wow, this isnt for bf2? then why is it in the BF2 section?
Reading the OP Ryan thought it was for bf2. Does it really matter?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard