RDMC_old
+0|6761|Almere, Holland
Ok.. look I was playing Karkand just now and I was MEC and i layed behind that wrecked car.. and an american comes poppin up and i zapped him.. and the USMC medic comes and I thought like: '' ok I'm dead'' because i was holdin my shock paddles but what he did was.. revivved his teammate.. so i zapped him again.. the medic revived him.. i killed him.. eventually i killed the same guy 7 times till a other american came a made swiss cheeese of me.. I thought this was kinda cool.. but then I thought.. damn I should had knived him 7 times.. .. just wanted to share this with yall..

plz.. no stupid, ignorant replies on this.. if you have any usefulls to add to this then dont say anything
cablecopulate
+449|6763|Massachusetts.
So instead of just killing them both you let the medic revive over and over so you could rack up the kills? hm...
ssj3barua
+55|6714|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
stat padding
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6752|Debris From Space
Sounds like a kind of stats padding to me.
Ryan
+1,230|6868|Alberta, Canada

not intentional stat padding. i did that before too, except with the g3 (ahah i know g3, i never use it) a killed a guy, and a medic kept reviving him. after about 4 kills to Lethal_Amoeba (that was my victims name) i decided to kill the medic too lol.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6780|The Netherlands
i have such an story there was one dude who kept on killing himself with nades and C4 so I revived him every time. then he went mad at me
w0lder
Suomi-Finland Perkele!
+0|6712|Vantaa, Finland
Your favourite victim has died 6 times?
TigrisJK
+3|6751
The EA favourite victim thing doesn't work. That or I just have no idea how it works. It's much better to use the BF2S one, though I'm not sure that encompasses people whose profiles don't get updated frequently, you'd have to ask Chuy, I suppose.

For example my fave victim is boojoo (6), who I don't even remember killing... while my "More victims" lists katjang76 (10), ||THE||ShadowWarrior (8), Milkymoocow (8), Koobknots (7), treydthree (3)... almost all of whom I *remember* killing over and over again.

As for the medic thing... yeah. Lots of medics don't even bother killing people. Most of the time I find it ridiculously dumb, but when I play on my little brother's setup when I'm on vacation and visiting my family, (on the off chance he steps off to go to the bathroom or something) I play his medic and that's all I do, since I get totally weirded out by his setup (plus I hate wireless keyboards).

It's funny, because I too have had similar experience (albeit with either a sniper rifle or a G36C, usually) where the same guy just goes down over and over again to my gunfire. It's deliciously hilarious. They don't last long, though, since eventually I tag the dumbass medic. It's just a lot easier when the guy your aim is on suddenly comes back to life.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6730|Antarctica
Yes, I am cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard