skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6335|Canada BC
I gotta guy in my clan with 40000 kills with the sraw and was wondering if there was anybody with more than that. So post the guys with a lot of sraw kills.

Hakei
Banned
+295|6016
He's ranked 551st with them, so after the hackers/padders (lol) I'd put him in the top 10, guessing about 4 people have more AT kills than him.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
lol. He must be truly godlike with that thing then
Hakei
Banned
+295|6016
Yeah, I'm wondering.

How many fully flying jets has he hit with one?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6019|Aberdeen, Scotland
I've never hit a flying jet, but I took down the same guy trying to cap the Airfield on wake with an F35...twice...was funny

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-03-28 11:47:08)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6428|Somersetshire
i love shooting jets out of the sky, that will teach them for making a second run at me lol

(rarely happens though lol)
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6128|Birmingham, UK
I hit a jet once... it was an accident when i fell over, those of you who thought it was impossible to fall over whilst sitting, THINK AGAIN.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6199|Wisconsin
I'm pretty sure I shot down a jet with a pistol... but this screen doesnt prove it very well... you can see the wreckage behind the pistol
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/98eddf38ce4189d574b8886e8f08b061c3198b63.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

I'm pretty sure I shot down a jet with a pistol... but this screen doesnt prove it very well... you can see the wreckage behind the pistol
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 198b63.jpg
I believe you
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6199|Wisconsin

RDMC wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 198b63.jpg
I believe you

Last edited by LuigiMcOwnage (2008-03-28 12:31:03)

skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6335|Canada BC
He is godlike, and its insane he can get infantry guys jumping around and running from a mile away.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6347|Australia
Damn, that guy love his AT.

I don't think you'll find anyone with more AT kills on these forums. I think the person with the most out of the BF2s members is that *Metal guy with 10000, or something.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6770

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_leaderboards. … mp;page=10

but the leaderboard is hacked, and it has something to do with AT for some reason.
Drexel
+43|6496|Philadelphia
Gotta remember, that has the AA rockets included.  So I'd bank that at least 5k of those kills were from the AA sites.

But damn, that is still a lot of AT kills.  The guys in my clan swear by the kit, and hopefully soon, I'll make the AT rocket my weapon with the most kills too.
Blumpkins
+5|6465

skipper2666 wrote:

I gotta guy in my clan with 40000 kills with the sraw and was wondering if there was anybody with more than that. So post the guys with a lot of sraw kills.

Holy shit.  I thought I carried the rocket too much, but looking at his stats make me feel better.  Wouldn't that get boring?  Time to go blow shit up.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6177|Anaheim, Mexifornia
http://bf2s.com/player/88386004/

I barely got 9000
but my ratio is 3.1872 https://forums.bf2s.com/img/smilies/awsm.png

I was ranked like #121 but those hackers took my spot *sadface*

Last edited by MetaL* (2008-04-08 07:05:10)

MrAnderson
Out of interest, do you do your best to avoid dying while holding the SRAW (ie switch to other guns quick/run away from armour fights) or is that a legit ratio? Not picking a fight
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6766

MrAnderson wrote:

Out of interest, do you do your best to avoid dying while holding the SRAW (ie switch to other guns quick/run away from armour fights) or is that a legit ratio? Not picking a fight
It's not legit to run away man vs tank?

Good luck to you sir enjoy your respawn screen.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6676

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

MrAnderson wrote:

It's not legit to run away man vs tank?

Good luck to you sir enjoy your respawn screen.
read his text again.

he asks if he avoids sraw deaths by holding some other weapon (shotgun or pistol) when he dies

but a ratio of 1.2 isnt high, so it should be legit.

Last edited by iD (2008-04-08 12:14:50)

MrAnderson
Yup iD you got it, but I meant the ratio for MetaL*

And Zenmaster, when I play AT, I usually do stand and fight tanks (from cover obviously), and usually beat the fuckers
Unfortunately alot of the time you get a roadkill or a follow up SMG kill rather than an SRAW kill.

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-04-08 14:25:39)

Blumpkins
+5|6465
Wow, 3+ is a huge ratio.  That's tough to get with the AT unless it's strictly infantry, I guess.  I consider myself to be an average all-around player (#56 after the game was out about 6 mo, never checked after getting into other kits), and I find it rare that I get 3+ without dying going up against vehicles.  On foot is different though.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6177|Anaheim, Mexifornia
I play karkand with vehicles a lot but I mix it up with infantry too, that could be why my ratio is quite high I just don't die that much I usually die about 4-7 times per round.

MrAnderson wrote:

I try to kill everything I see.
The SRAW/Eryx is my primary weapon then it's my SMG or DAO-12.

I don't really try to maintain the ratio by not dying with it by switching to a different gun it's all the same to me.

Last edited by MetaL* (2008-04-08 16:08:13)

MrAnderson
Just wondered

My ratios all suck as I spent 6 months playing like a total nUb.

Improving them now is a sloooow process...
thepilot91
+64|6256|Ă…land!
the best way when you have played much sniper (as me XD) or AT (the kits with no crosshair) you dont have to aim ...you know with feeling about where the center of the screen is , thats mostly for  medium or close range ...but still quite useful

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard