']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
Just got it from the news: the long expected "anti koranmovie" has just showed up on live leak. The movie was made under the command Geert wilders, a dutch politician with some pretty extreme idea's about outlanders etc.

The movie is only 17 minutes long, and there isn't really anything really shocking in it. It shows some video/audio footage of terrorist attacks and lots of "praise allah and kill all non-moslims"-quotes from moslim extremists. Moslims in the middle-east are already burning dutch flags and shop owners are banning dutch products from their shops. Our prime-minister has declared a state of "awareness" and fears for terrorist attacks.

This is pretty insane in my opinion,  we don't start to burn flags when some is criticising our beliefs do we?

links to the movie:

Dutch version here

English version here

note: liveleak seems to be really slow at the moment, the dutch version of the movie hit 700 000+ views in one hour

Last edited by ']['error (2008-03-27 12:38:40)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6746|Salt Lake City

Cool, I'll have to download that when I get home.
']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Cool, I'll have to download that when I get home.
Nothing cool about this movie, the moslim community is taking this very serious and people all over the world are expecting terrorist attacks.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

']['error wrote:

This is pretty insane in my opinion,  we don't start to burn flags when some is criticising our beliefs do we?
they do it because the islamic world consists out of backward ass monkey-pig hybrids that live in the middle ages.

I'll watch the film, I agree Wilders' reached a new low and made the worst move in history. Dutch economy might suffer quite a bit from this, and the chance of an attack somewhere in the netherlands just skyrocketed. Danish cartoons were nothing compared to wilders.

Allright the film is utter shit but mr.jihad might get very upset.

Last edited by dayarath (2008-03-27 12:53:25)

inane little opines
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654
its like a bunch of youtube clips
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6680|Up North
Well he is right on the most parts, why in the hell, did we ever let these people in.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
I have no clue whatsoever what the fuzz is all about. It a movie based on cold-hard facts and I am not saying that every Islam person is like them.

Dayarath wrote:

Allright the film is utter shit but mr.jihad might get very upset.
And thats why I don't get it. That is what the fuck those extremists do, so why deny that fact and go threathen people with death. Punks. They've gotta learn to deal with their own actions.

Terror wrote:

Nothing cool about this movie, the moslim community is taking this very serious and people all over the world are expecting terrorist attacks.
So far for freedom of expression.

Last edited by RDMC (2008-03-27 14:16:41)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6566
Nice balanced movie...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
\_/ when it comes to this film

\_/ when it comes to stupid Muslim response to this film

I just don't give a shit anymore, all those "zomg Muslims" and then all the "zomg we're Muslims lets riot" people should all go die in a fire
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6685|Canberra, AUS
^^^ Made of win.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
RDMC
+736|6575|Area 51

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I just don't give a shit anymore, all those "zomg Muslims" and then all the "zomg we're Muslims lets riot" people should all go die in a fire
Then gtfo of this thread.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654

RDMC wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

lol.  look at your response, and you talk shit about freedom of speech.  no different than a bunch of extremist protesting a cartoon or a movie.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-27 14:30:23)

RDMC
+736|6575|Area 51

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

lol.  look at your response, and you talk shit about freedom of speech.  no different than a bunch of extremist protesting a cartoon or a movie.
Not entirely, because I didnt actually tell him not to express his opinion, except in this case its totally unnecessary, I only told him to go away if he doesnt care. On the contrary to the 'protesting' muslims who actually forbid this kind of freedom of speech.

In a way, you could say it was merely an solution to his not caring problem.

Last edited by RDMC (2008-03-27 14:39:02)

topal63
. . .
+533|6728
Newsflash! The Quran is the bastard son of the Bible. And, intolerance as a form of base-power-consolidation; societal control; has been present since it's inception (ground zero, day one) by the false prophet Mohamed (as all prophets of god are false prophets, of course that's an IMO). I thought this stuff has been common knowledge for like, I dunno, a thousand or more years.

Last edited by topal63 (2008-03-27 14:49:16)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6654

RDMC wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Not entirely, because I didnt actually tell him not to express his opinion, except in this case its totally unnecessary, I only told him to go away if he doesnt care. On the contrary to the 'protesting' muslims who actually forbid this kind of freedom of speech.

In a way, you could say it was merely an solution to his not caring problem.
I dont see "not caring" as necessarily being a problem
tobz102
+11|5949|UK
just watched this now. I think its an insult that the only way i get to see this truthfullness is on liveleak. the us and european governments shield the public of everything nowadays. even they're scared
02fxnmaurer
+75|6492|Birmingham UK
thts disgustin the lot of it ....fuckin 9 minutes is the bit im especially worried about...

"we will take over the west"....
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
I think the most rational response I've seen to this film is here:  http://www.reason.com/news/show/125716.html

The last paragraph is especially good: "Islamic extremists have been depressingly successful in frightening the Netherlands into assuming that a short film of little consequence will precipitate hideous amounts of "retaliatory" violence. And herein lies an important lesson for other religious crackpots, Muslim, Christian, Jewish or Wiccan. Full protection of "prophets" and deities can be attained by repeated, credible threats of violence. And to not support Wilders, alas, is to acquiesce to such bullying."

In other words, take the fight right to these fuckers' faces.  If you don't like freedom of speech, then get the fuck out of the Western world.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6748|The Hague, Netherlands

Turquoise wrote:

I think the most rational response I've seen to this film is here:  http://www.reason.com/news/show/125716.html

The last paragraph is especially good: "Islamic extremists have been depressingly successful in frightening the Netherlands into assuming that a short film of little consequence will precipitate hideous amounts of "retaliatory" violence. And herein lies an important lesson for other religious crackpots, Muslim, Christian, Jewish or Wiccan. Full protection of "prophets" and deities can be attained by repeated, credible threats of violence. And to not support Wilders, alas, is to acquiesce to such bullying."

In other words, take the fight right to these fuckers' faces.  If you don't like freedom of speech, then get the fuck out of the Western world.
yup,

way too much drama for a 17 minute film.

our Prime Minister like pissed his pants because now we could be a target, yada yada yada...

@ Prime Minister, we were always a target, smart ass...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Seems like the fuckin Dutch Gov is trying to scare the people as much as the crazy Muslims...

That's why I'm sick of this crap, because it also happens on BF2s where you get a select few always warning us of some sort of impending doom and the apocalypse.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Seems like the fuckin Dutch Gov is trying to scare the people as much as the crazy Muslims...

That's why I'm sick of this crap, because it also happens on BF2s where you get a select few always warning us of some sort of impending doom and the apocalypse.
Fuck David.P, amirite Mekingtons?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

yup,

way too much drama for a 17 minute film.

our Prime Minister like pissed his pants because now we could be a target, yada yada yada...

@ Prime Minister, we were always a target, smart ass...
I know Wilders is an extremist, but you might need someone like him to set the Muslims straight in your country.  Every once in a while, you gotta remind certain minorities that it's not just their country.  It's everybody's, and if they don't like it, they can go back to where they came from.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire
It's a pity it's not Gene Wilder's movie about Muslims instead of Geert Wilders.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

urite Surguson lid
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Izzle wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

urite Surguson lid
inorite, Surguson, i c wat you did there. nice one lid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard