Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Jenspm wrote:

I assume quick tune would be tuning the gear ratios, differentials, downforce, ride height, springs, etc.
You can alos increase HP and lighten the car in addition to those ...

@Mint: With a fast car like the Ford GT 06 you do the 1st event in Class A on Daytone in 4,5 minutes ... my record is 4.10.602 - 20K in 4+ minutes beats 10K in 3 minutes

Bonuscar from Class A is the Spoiler (highlight to read):
Nissan Skyline Coupe Concept '07 (little disapointed tbh)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
I'm not reading that spoiler
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Tried some arcade drifting last night and that was cool when i first started to get the hang of it ... changed the tires of my Ford GT to the poorest ones and maxed out HP ... started with 600 points and finished with 1800+ the little hour i played ... it also automatically uploads your score to a online ranking system

Have finished 3 Class S events with 1 Gold, 1 Silver & 1 Bronze ... bought the Mines Skyline and that is just one awsm car
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

How are the rest of you coming along ?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I've done most of the A class races. Just have to do the Japanese championship and buy the Ferrari. Starting at the back all the time pissed me off, is it like that in S too?

Racing =/= overtaking everyone in 5 laps

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-04-01 06:15:21)

Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I've done most of the A class races. Just have to do the Japanese championship and buy the Ferrari. Starting at the back all the time pissed me off, is it like that in S too?

Racing =/= overtaking everyone in 5 laps
Yupp ... this is afterall what equals the old license tests

The races are a little different in Class S seeing as there are HP limits to nearly all the races after the quicktune was unlocked, good thing is you can use the supercars fully tuned in the other Classes where there is no limits, to improve that bronze or silver
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, you can't get gold right now because by the time the race starts from the bloody rolling start the 1st place person as a 12-15 second lead
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Yeah, you can't get gold right now because by the time the race starts from the bloody rolling start the 1st place person as a 12-15 second lead
I hope there is an all gold bonus car ...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
I've done the Class A! Finally! Ive got to say the Ferrari F430 is a pile of crap compared to my ZO6 <3.

I've done the first load of S-Class races with my ZO6, well all the ones I can do. I did the second to last one straight away, and I was raping all of them, 599s, R8s, Tuscans, F40s etc.. And I tried the first one, Evo Xs, Evo IXs, 350Zs, and I didn't even come 5th.. How does that follow?

I'm also not looking forwards to having to purchase an F40, Ford GT and a Mine's Skyline.. Total = cr.800,000. >.>
#rekt
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol, you guys have changed your location to uber racing tracks in GT5P, but I don't need to change my location

PROTIP: Use the Bus Lane :p

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-04-01 10:29:30)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
Quick question: is it still limited to 5 AI opponents?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Lucien wrote:

Quick question: is it still limited to 5 AI opponents?
No, it can be anywhere upto 15 AI opponents.
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

I've done the Class A! Finally! Ive got to say the Ferrari F430 is a pile of crap compared to my ZO6 <3.

I've done the first load of S-Class races with my ZO6, well all the ones I can do. I did the second to last one straight away, and I was raping all of them, 599s, R8s, Tuscans, F40s etc.. And I tried the first one, Evo Xs, Evo IXs, 350Zs, and I didn't even come 5th.. How does that follow?

I'm also not looking forwards to having to purchase an F40, Ford GT and a Mine's Skyline.. Total = cr.800,000. >.>
I have all those cars and the Z06 ... am currently wondering what car to buy next with the 500K credits i have or if i should save it for the F1 *Muhahahahahaha*

Mine's Skyline is a blast, best car i've got so far ... best laptime on Daytone is 44.621 and doing 5 laps just under 4 minutes
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

I have all those cars and the Z06 ... am currently wondering what car to buy next with the 500K credits i have or if i should save it for the F1 *Muhahahahahaha*

Mine's Skyline is a blast, best car i've got so far ... best laptime on Daytone is 44.621 and doing 5 laps just under 4 minutes
Gofuckyourself.

I have a Mine's Skyline aswell! But I never have any money... Now I need 450k.. >.>
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Gofuckyourself.

I have a Mine's Skyline aswell! But I never have any money... Now I need 450k.. >.>
Max tune the Mine's Skyline and run the Daytona 5 laps in Class S ... easy win and it yields 32.500 credits ... do that 63 times and you have a F1 car

Class S with the penalty shows to be a tad more difficult ... currently have 2 Gold, 1 Silver & 1 Bronze - have been getting 4th, 5th & 6th place in many of the other races ... the Class S overtake seems totally impossible
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Gofuckyourself.

Max tune the Mine's Skyline and run the Daytona 5 laps in Class S ... easy win and it yields 32.500 credits ... do that 63 times and you have a F1 car

Class S with the penalty shows to be a tad more difficult ... currently have 2 Gold, 1 Silver & 1 Bronze - have been getting 4th, 5th & 6th place in many of the other races ... the Class S overtake seems totally impossible
Ahh! I've pulled ahead of you Mr. Varegg, you and all your fancy credits. I've got all Golds cept 1 Silver, but I haven't done the pp.700 race at Suzuka, the Ford GT challenge or the F40 challenge.

I found the first race really hard, at HSR, with all the tuned Evos and Elises. I used a maxed Corvette and only just came 2nd...
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Nice work there Minty ... i dropped dead after dinner yesterday and voke up early this morning so i missed a whole evening of driving ... my thumbs are sore as hell so maybe a day off from driving GT5 wasn't such a bad thing

The Ford GT challenge is one of the easiest in Class S ...
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Two more races finished, did the S1 with the M3 and took Gold by under a second ... almost wrapped the F40 challenge also, i "accidentally" rammed and got a penalty thus ending on 4th place rather than second   <---- some unspeakable words left my mouth ...

Class S: 3 Gold, 1 Silver & 2 Bronze
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Varegg wrote:

Two more races finished, did the S1 with the M3 and took Gold by under a second ... almost wrapped the F40 challenge also, i "accidentally" rammed and got a penalty thus ending on 4th place rather than second   <---- some unspeakable words left my mouth ...

They really need to sort out the penalty detection on the game. I got rammed so I got the ramming penalty. I went off the back of a corner and I got a shorcut penalty. You would not have wanted to be near me at either of those points in time..
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

Varegg wrote:

They really need to sort out the penalty detection on the game. I got rammed so I got the ramming penalty. I went off the back of a corner and I got a shorcut penalty. You would not have wanted to be near me at either of those points in time..
Yeah ... especially that ramming part annoys me when it's not my fault

Also finished some dealership races, some of them pays really good

... who the f*** gave you that membertitle
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Bwahaha, some very knowledgeable and wise mod.
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Bwahaha, some very knowledgeable and wise mod.
To bad i can't ban other Mods
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

Hey guys, looks like GTP gonna have car damage:

UK,  April 3, 2008 - It may have taken more than a little time for Polyphony to warm to the idea, but Gran Turismo head Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed that the series is finally going to be implementing damage, saying it could be included as a downloadable feature for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as early as this Autumn.

In an interview with IGN earlier today, Yamauchi said that, "maybe by Fall we'll be able to implement it," before confirming that it would feature as a download for Prologue, which launched in the UK and across Europe last week. Gran Turismo has long been famed for its refusal to include any vehicle deformation, despite heightening demands from its fan-base, and any inclusion of the feature would be a massive boon for the series.

We'll have the full interview tomorrow, including Yamauchi's verdict on working on a Formula 1 title in the future, so check back for further details.
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/864/864142p1.html
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Will be interesting to see how it works, guess we'll be needing a body shop to fix the cars after a race in addition to the oil change and car wash if that's implemented ...

I'd be happy if they got rid of the flawd penalty system and rather had damage ...
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Varegg wrote:

I'd be happy if they got rid of the flawd penalty system and rather had damage ...
Same

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard