Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6427|North Carolina

Stingray24 wrote:

Same would apply to a swingers bar or tranny bar or whatever other bar that's geared towards a specific sexual preference.  The point is people do not like to be near religious institutions when doing things that are generally considered immoral by such institutions.  They would rather be in an environment that is accepting of their choices.
True...  most of the time, people don't like to do that kind of stuff near the symbol of their irrational guilt.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6560|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Please do not go to an Islamic country and openly support Israel, that peaceful and tolerant religion will hand you your head on a platter. As a matter of fact do not try and enter an Islamic country with an Israel VISA on your passport, you will be denied entry, but of course I am generalizing.
That has to do with what I said...how? I said - you call me a liberal with no basis. You chose to dodge my rebuttal, which pretty much proves that you've taken up the old "when in doubt, call him a liberal" ploy.
Actually I have no idea if you are a liberal or not, when I get pissed off at someone I can not think of anything as bad as that to call someone.
Because God knows the conservatives have led this nation to peace, prosperity and unity!

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

That has to do with what I said...how? I said - you call me a liberal with no basis. You chose to dodge my rebuttal, which pretty much proves that you've taken up the old "when in doubt, call him a liberal" ploy.
Actually I have no idea if you are a liberal or not, when I get pissed off at someone I can not think of anything as bad as that to call someone.
Because God knows the conservatives have led this nation to peace, prosperity and unity!

Nope they have been protecting it from those that want to take it from us.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

LOL
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, they hate us for our freedom.  I can't believe people still regurgitate that bile.

Unity - nope. Repubs and Dems don't unite the people, only their narrow-minded self-interests.  Much easier to divide and rule than to unite and lead.  More control that way.  Let them fight amongst themselves to take their focus off us (the power elite).
Prosperity - nope. Repubs and Dems are tied to the corporate capital money chase, where only a few get to taste real prosperity, not most.
Peace - NOPE!  Peace cannot be kept by force.  It can only be achieved by understanding.  Repubs and Dems banged the war drums together, so neither get a gold star next to their name for that.
Freedom - NOPE!  A disintegration of freedom in the name of national interest.  Executive Orders, ambiguous (and constitutionally questionable) intelligence policy, pointless regulation and restriction of movement, all in the name of freedom.  Our freedom is in jeopardy if people are allowed to carry a lighter or more than 4oz. of liquid on a plane...
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6572|CH/BR - in UK

Eh - I still believe in the quote that goes along the lines of this: If you're not liberal when you're young, you're heartless. If you're not conservative when you're older, you're an idiot.

You need a balance of the two to make a good country. You need this to represent the broad spectrum of views in the population.

-konfusion
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, they hate us for our freedom.  I can't believe people still regurgitate that bile.

Unity - nope. Repubs and Dems don't unite the people, only their narrow-minded self-interests.  Much easier to divide and rule than to unite and lead.  More control that way.  Let them fight amongst themselves to take their focus off us (the power elite).
Prosperity - nope. Repubs and Dems are tied to the corporate capital money chase, where only a few get to taste real prosperity, not most.
Peace - NOPE!  Peace cannot be kept by force.  It can only be achieved by understanding.  Repubs and Dems banged the war drums together, so neither get a gold star next to their name for that.
Freedom - NOPE!  A disintegration of freedom in the name of national interest.  Executive Orders, ambiguous (and constitutionally questionable) intelligence policy, pointless regulation and restriction of movement, all in the name of freedom.  Our freedom is in jeopardy if people are allowed to carry a lighter or more than 4oz. of liquid on a plane...
Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out to find a better country to live in..........Try the ME I hear it is governed by a very peacful and tolerant religion, how can ya go wrong when you have that going for you?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out to find a better country to live in..........Try the ME I hear it is governed by a very peacful and tolerant religion, how can ya go wrong when you have that going for you?
Totally dude.  Anyone who demands more from our inept government should just give up and leave it to the joe-six packs like you who are blinded by ignorance.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6666
5 pages of gay bar
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Totally dude.  Anyone who demands more from our inept government should just give up and leave it to the joe-six packs like you who are blinded by ignorance.
omg ken you liberal!!!1!1!?!?1

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command

konfusion wrote:

Eh - I still believe in the quote that goes along the lines of this: If you're not liberal when you're young, you're heartless. If you're not conservative when you're older, you're an idiot.

You need a balance of the two to make a good country. You need this to represent the broad spectrum of views in the population.

-konfusion
Agreed.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6205|Ireland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I hear you there.  The thread I started was not about conservative or liberal or hating on gays or hating on Muslims, it was simply a reality check.  I see that certain people cannot deal with reality nor bring themselves to state the obvious.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Really? I guess all the answers are found deep in the sand huh?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

Poseidon wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon, your step mom called, bed time.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Deep in the grains of knowledge and perspective.

How do I have my head in the sand?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I guess for the same reason you think I am ignorant because I feel Islam is the violent and intolerant religion. ..................Because I said so.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

ooo wow, good one lowing. Resorting to insults now, eh? THAT is the ultimate sign of someone who knows they're losing an argument.

And you are.

And I laugh at your desperation.

And fuck off.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

I guess for the same reason you think I am ignorant because I feel Islam is the violent and intolerant religion. ..................Because I said so.
Read the Old Testament much?  Ever seen the Qur'an?  Ever read the Qur'an?  Ever taken a religious studies class?  Ever taken a Comparative and/or Classical Mythology class?

Obviously not.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-03-26 20:40:33)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

ooo wow, good one lowing. Resorting to insults now, eh? THAT is the ultimate sign of someone who knows they're losing an argument.

And you are.

And fuck off.
you still up?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

And you are.

And fuck off.
you still up?
Thanks for proving your maturity in a debate. It's now obvious that not only are you uneducated, you have no debating skills and must resort to insult.

gg.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lowing wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Read the Old Testament much?  Ever seen the Qur'an?  Ever read the Qur'an?  Ever taken a religious studies class?  Ever taken a Comparative and/or Classical Mythology class?

Obviously not.
I will challenge you the same as I do everyone else. I dare you to compare apples for apples, the teachings words and actions of CHRIST to those of Muhammad. CHRISTians follow the New Testament the words of CHRIST. Now, compare them, there 2 messengers of God. and get back with me.

Last edited by lowing (2008-03-26 20:45:56)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

And you are.

And fuck off.
you still up?
Thanks for proving your maturity in a debate. It's now obvious that not only are you uneducated, you have no debating skills and must resort to insult.

gg.
ah yes and "fuck off" is sweeping the debating community as a viable tactic.......go to bed
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

you still up?

gg.
ah yes and "fuck off" is sweeping the debating community as a viable tactic.......go to bed
The minute you said "Go to bed" is when debating with you became utterly pointless. That, and just plain funny.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6623|132 and Bush

Everyone needs to chill.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6674|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

gg.
The minute you said "Go to bed" is when debating with you became utterly pointless. That, and just plain funny.
Oh see I felt that way pages ago when you decided to compare me ot Hitler instead of making an argument as to how Islam is not a violent and intolerant religion given its behavior.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard