MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6201|Schofield Barracks
Black site definition from wikipedia- In military terminology, a black site is a location at which a black project is conducted. Recently the term has gained notoriety in describing secret prisons, generally outside of the mainland U.S. territory and legal jurisdiction, and with little or no political or public oversight.

Area 51 is a black site. Why would a government denie a facility's existence when we have google earth?
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc223/MAGUIRE93/area51.jpg
Area 51 right there in plain view for anyone to see. What is the US government hiding from us?
If you know of any other Black sites post em up.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
Apparently, if you drive round there and you get a ticket it says "Area 51" on it.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

kylef wrote:

Apparently, if you drive round there and you get a ticket it says "Area 51" on it.
Drive around area 51?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL
Area 51 is an experimental airfield, and yes, you can drive around it, you just cant drive through it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Area 51 is a black site. Why would a government denie a facility's existence when we have google earth?
Because it's more pleasant than saying, "Yeah, we do 'stuff' there, and you can't see what kind of 'stuff', so GTFO."
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6647|Your moms bedroom
anything the US has that they dont want anyone to know about is blurred on google
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
When you said drive around i thought you meant drive around inside the base. i was thinking lolwut?
Who would give you this ticket?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

Locoloki wrote:

anything the US has that they dont want anyone to know about is blurred on google
You have proof of this?
Hakei
Banned
+295|6002

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

You have proof of this?
Common sense.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6647|Your moms bedroom

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

You have proof of this?
The US govt. laughs at your ignorance

seriously what would you need spy satellites for if everyone could use google earth
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
I thought this was about Racism.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

There have been Sat images of Area-51 available online for like over 10 years.
http://www.terraserver.com/ was out there long before google earth.

I like Flash Earth, it gives you quick access to a variety. http://www.flashearth.com/
Nasa Terra is cool for weather. It is updated daily, but is also limited in it's zoom capabilities.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

jord wrote:

I thought this was about Racism.
Same here, I want my money back
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

Locoloki wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

You have proof of this?

seriously what would you need spy satellites for if everyone could use google earth
I'M not saying we should us google for spying. But why would you let something you say doesn't exist be all over the Internet?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

You have proof of this?

I'M not saying we should us google for spying. But why would you let something you say doesn't exist be all over the Internet?
Probably because there is nothing real to gain from it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IRONCHEF
+385|6498|Northern California
Big woop.  Wanna see a real Google Earth picture???
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i … k&z=14

zoom out if you dare...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

IRONCHEF wrote:

zoom out if you dare...
lol.. that's awesome
Xbone Stormsurgezz
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

You have proof of this?

Because an unmarked building can be anything, you cant typically tell from space what a building is used for, so the government wouldn't need to blur it out.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6006|...
well that we know what area 51 looks like from above is nothing new nor special. What they're doing inside there however is top secret.
inane little opines
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

S.Lythberg wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

Because an unmarked building can be anything, you cant typically tell from space what a building is used for, so the government wouldn't need to blur it out.
But why would you say a building doesn't exist and then not blur it our on a place like google earth?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL

IRONCHEF wrote:

zoom out if you dare...
good ol' Chicago
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

But why would you say a building doesn't exist and then not blur it our on a place like google earth?
The Federal Government admits the facility's existence, tacitly conceding that the Air Force has an "operating location" near the lake, but does not provide any further information. The base is conspicuously absent from Federal publications and inquiries to the government regarding the facility are rejected for reasons of national security.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51#U. … on_Area_51
Xbone Stormsurgezz
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

They don't say a building doesn't exist, they say it's an "area maintenance facility" and leave it at that.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6137|North Tonawanda, NY

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Does the government still pretend it doesn't exist?  I was under the impression that they acknowledge a facility located on Groom Lake, and nothing else.

Edit:  Damn my slow typing!  Read the above posts.

Last edited by SenorToenails (2008-03-25 14:01:01)

IRONCHEF
+385|6498|Northern California
Duh, we all saw Area 51, inside and out, when we all watched Independence Day.  Not exactly a black site anymore...friggen DUH!!! 

next thread plz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard