B3ing u P4in
+4|5974
In 148 min. 61 repairs?

I have 753 in 551 engeneer hours lol. But i play not much armour at karkland . maybe i should do that..
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.
Statpad or they just play the right maps that are good for repairing.
1scarface3
+2|6119|Alton,IL.
Play Highway Tampa, its easy to get rapair points.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6534
<3 flipping boats
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6393|Oslo, Norway
Statpadding or VEEEEERY HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't play smart as an engy. At first I thought it was a boring kit and used it when I was commander or on maps I really hadn't much of a chance getting a lot of repair points. But I regret that today...
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6570|Hungary
Piddy paddy padd ? lawl
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5986|England

easy
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6668

B3ing u P4in wrote:

In 148 min. 61 repairs?
I have 753 in 551 engeneer hours lol. But i play not much armour at karkland . maybe i should do that..
148 min 61 repairs? what are you calculating there.

1000 repairs in 100 hours is 10 repair per hour. i didnt get that in my stats history, but i think i never played engineer only, had some days with 9 repair per hour. 10 should be possible too.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6255|TEXAS
Use a jeep and follow behind all the tampa tank brigades, works everytime.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone
Repair: 1,873
Engineer: 216:09:18 hrs.

You don't need to play Karkand, you don't need to play Tampa. You don't need to do anything except repair stuff. You see something that is damaged you go over with your wrench and repair it... really it's not rocket science.

cablecopulate wrote:

All maps have commander assets, all maps have armour, all maps have transports, which means all maps are good for repairing. There is not a vanilla or SF map which I have not had 10+ repairs in a round, and they don't even have to be long rounds.

And seriously to everyone saying to stad pad... WTF? It's 10 repairs an hour or 1 every 6 minutes or (from my stats) 2.5 every round. Everyone who thinks its hard obviously didn't even bother trying.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-03-23 21:25:18)

iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6668

DrunkFace wrote:

good one. but you are still missing the expert engineer. you should have it, instead of all those padders with their flipped boats
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone

iD wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

good one. but you are still missing the expert engineer. you should have it, instead of all those padders with their flipped boats
20 repairs IAR is extremely hard, I've done it once (got 21) but that was when the requirement was 25 IAR, and come close a couple of times with 19  once, 18 twice and 15-17 many times. But quiet frankly I don't care, I didn't buy nor do I play this game to get medals, points or ranks. I play for 2 reasons, the main one is to have fun and the second is to win. Yes, sometimes I'll try and get some awards, but I wont stat pad to get it nor dedicate my life to something that's just not fun.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6666

I easily had 1000 repairs within 100 hours of engineer. It's not difficult at all if you know how to play the kit.
I drove cars around or other tanks and repaired stuff. A lot of idiots think being an engineer is just an assault kit but you have a shotgun instead. Not at all! Engineer is a support class, drive cars and tanks around and repair assets and other cars/tanks! Help out infantry by manning a tank or APC and help them cap flags, or when some AT guys attack you and you finish them off and clear the area, hop out and get another repair point or two.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6578|England

1436 repairs in 248hours of engineer for me.
One word: Gator.
ethrion
+25|6405|Hong Kong @ the moment
No server in Asia runs Highway Tampa so no easy repair points for me...
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6492|Somewhere else

My highest repairs per round usually come as MEC in Sharqi.  Coward MEC Tank drivers staying in the Outskirts uncap and Enemy Spec Ops on the Arty= repair points out the ass.

Some rounds, no one touches the arty.. Others... you can't keep the arty intact long enough for it to fire.

Hit or miss I guess.
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.

DrunkFace wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

All maps have commander assets, all maps have armour, all maps have transports, which means all maps are good for repairing. There is not a vanilla or SF map which I have not had 10+ repairs in a round, and they don't even have to be long rounds.
Yeah, and some maps are so good for getting repair points, you get more in a shorter amount of time.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6822|NÃ¥rvei

Engineer 128:11:41 - 1065 Repairs - Proud Expert Repair Badge back when it took 29 IAR to get it (or was it 25 IAR and i got 29, don't remember)

It's about dedication ...

Armor columns on any of the big vehicle maps is good, especially Karkand - got my exp badge on Warlord repairing my own assests as commander with 2 eager specops on the other team ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6533|Polish state of EU

Snake wrote:

1436 repairs in 248hours of engineer for me.
One word: Gator.
One word: r o t f l.

835 repairs in 170 hours

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard