VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Just completed Three Leaf Clover...man that was fun. And HOLY SHIT CASH.
is that the bank job? Tried it last night and got close I think...If I get this work done I'll have another go at it.
PAID. Damn.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

And i reaslied people online are like people in bf2, snatching vehicles, not giving me a ride etc.
People in free roam piss me off. Its not worth it Everyone plays it like a big death match, which seems fine...but thats what deathmatch is for?
I try and pick some one up, grab a ride, ect and they kill me

I saw a guy with some cops on him, so I take out a few that were chasing him and run over to help him make his stand...and he shoots me in the face. I just want to raise hell in the city with a group is that so hard?
Play with mates/people from here. Altho me n mek turned on eachother quite badly
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

VicktorVauhn wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Just completed Three Leaf Clover...man that was fun. And HOLY SHIT CASH.
is that the bank job? Tried it last night and got close I think...If I get this work done I'll have another go at it.
PAID. Damn.
Yeah. I mean I knew they were gonna give me part of it, but I didn't think THAT much. Unfortunately, I used cheats...but oh well.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Poseidon wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

PAID. Damn.
Yeah. I mean I knew they were gonna give me part of it, but I didn't think THAT much. Unfortunately, I used cheats...but oh well.
Why did u cheat! You loser
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

bennisboy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

PAID. Damn.
no u

'cuz...I wanna complete the story already. Besides, who DOESN'T use cheats.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand
Ohhhh myyyy gawdddd, I just discovered something so fun. I spawned an Annihiliator in the streets, started it up and then tipped the blades into the cars around me, and the cars literally fly like they weigh 1 gram, they go so high, it's lol.

(though I'm guessing you guys already know this, and i'm just late, as usual)
I know fucking karate
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

bennisboy wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

And i reaslied people online are like people in bf2, snatching vehicles, not giving me a ride etc.
People in free roam piss me off. Its not worth it Everyone plays it like a big death match, which seems fine...but thats what deathmatch is for?

I saw a guy with some cops on him, so I take out a few that were chasing him and run over to help him make his stand...and he shoots me in the face. I just want to raise hell in the city with a group is that so hard?
Play with mates/people from here. Altho me n mek turned on eachother quite badly
You started it! Right at the beginning, I thought i'd just roll with you. Then you started shooting at me in the blackhawk (and then plunged into the ocean ) and from then on, it was pretty much all out war

And the other time, when you stopped in the car (before you naded me in that epic fashion) I thought again, maybe a truce. But nope, boom. I was getting 'nades thrown at me

Aaand another time, when you were on the roof of the building with your blackhawk, i thought we'd go and shoot up some faggots togethor, but nope, you go and blast me out of the sky

I do remember seeing you fall from big heights though, this one time I was on the crane and all I see is your body flying down and smacking the side of it

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-05-07 04:24:41)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

Poseidon wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

no u

'cuz...I wanna complete the story already. Besides, who DOESN'T use cheats.
I'm almost through the game and haven't cheated once yet
I will probably on the second playthrough
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

GTA IV patch due today? - PS3

Fucking hope so.

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-05-07 04:55:29)

bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

You started it! Right at the beginning, I thought i'd just roll with you. Then you started shooting at me in the blackhawk (and then plunged into the ocean ) and from then on, it was pretty much all out war

And the other time, when you stopped in the car (before you naded me in that epic fashion) I thought again, maybe a truce. But nope, boom. I was getting 'nades thrown at me

Aaand another time, when you were on the roof of the building with your blackhawk, i thought we'd go and shoot up some faggots togethor, but nope, you go and blast me out of the sky

I do remember seeing you fall from big heights though, this one time I was on the crane and all I see is your body flying down and smacking the side of it
Omg that last one made me lol so hard in RL, I could see your dot on the map, but was edging forward to get you with the sniper and edged a bit tooo far, almost hit you on the way down tho!

Is it me or is it impossible to climb the ladders in the sea in MP?

I thought u were comin to kill me in the black hawk! I was lest no option to blow you away and lol at it.

Oh did u notice someone shooting at your car with a sniper? that was me .

See thats why we need mics, to call a truce!

Also I found some epic river jumps, cant remember where tho, I jus remember hitting it n clearin part of the river, I was like
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
Does it need a patch? MP is workin great now
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

ugh, I can't get past snowstorm...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
Yes it does, It still has framerate issues.
LethalBIZzle
+7|5961|UK
When pissing about (not doing the story)  and using cheats its fun to spawn the choppa then go to the top of a huge building, spawn a motor bike or a car and drive off the edge and see how many flips/flares/spins you can do.
Most of the time you survive if you use a car, with a motor bike you just get minced.
I suggest trying it if you havn't already.
r'Eeee
+311|6450

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
IDK, but I can't get past the MP menu. I get kicked back to the single player.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
Make sure you're connected to psn before you start the game
r'Eeee
+311|6450

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Make sure you're connected to psn before you start the game
Yes, I am connected to PSN. Do you actually get a room full of people i.e. 16? I can hardly play with 4 people, when it works.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
The patch is OUT! My PS3 is downloading it at the moment. Hope it fixes a lot of the problems
r'Eeee
+311|6450

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
The patch is OUT! My PS3 is downloading it at the moment. Hope it fixes a lot of the problems
WTF? I am playing GTA atm, and no patch for me?
r'Eeee
+311|6450

Oh hell yes, I started the game again and it's downloading.

Great man... +1
r'Eeee
+311|6450

I got kicked
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

Great man... +1
Anyone know what the patch did?
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

bennisboy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Great man... +1
Anyone know what the patch did?
And if it would come out for the xbox 360 ?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5976|England

Poseidon wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

PAID. Damn.
omg

DO IT AGAIN   !
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Fucking hope so.
Thank God. Was getting sick of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard