pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Miggle wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

You mean like, "How often do you clean your room?"

PWNT
Not really though.
I agree with him completely but notice it more on automotive forums.

"How often do you clean your room" is a discussion. Where would you go to find the answer to that? There is no correct answer.

"Will game stop hire me" is a yes no question, with a definite answer...One that isn't on the forums.

We can discuss how often to clean your room, I just clean a thing or two when I notice it rather then stopping and doing a full room clean on a given day. He cleans every third friday, Freezer doesn't clean ever, they clean constantly...

This thread is about if the game stop in his town will hire him at 16...It has one answer, and the only person that can offer more then a guess is the store he wants to work at.
thank you sgt. buzzkill

j/k
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Miggle wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

PWNT
Not really though.
I agree with him completely but notice it more on automotive forums.

"How often do you clean your room" is a discussion. Where would you go to find the answer to that? There is no correct answer.

"Will game stop hire me" is a yes no question, with a definite answer...One that isn't on the forums.

We can discuss how often to clean your room, I just clean a thing or two when I notice it rather then stopping and doing a full room clean on a given day. He cleans every third friday, Freezer doesn't clean ever, they clean constantly...

This thread is about if the game stop in his town will hire him at 16...It has one answer, and the only person that can offer more then a guess is the store he wants to work at.
In this thread we can discuss how often you get hired by gamestop in this thread.

The main point: if you don't give a shit, then stay away. You DON'T have to click on the link leading to this thread.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC
"if u dnt like wat u see get ouf og the kitchn!"

That quote will always apply to everything, online and offline. Don't like this thread? Then don't reply to it!
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

HurricaИe wrote:

"if u dnt like wat u see get ouf og the kitchn!"

That quote will always apply to everything, online and offline. Don't like this thread? Then don't reply to it!
So, does Gamestop hire 16 year olds?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

Ryan wrote:

So, does Gamestop hire 16 year olds?

OrangeHound wrote:

Well, the employment application asks "Are you at least 16 years old?" ....

http://careers.gamestop.com/Careers/con … cation.pdf

And, take a look at the last question on this FAQ:

http://careers.gamestop.com/Careers/FAQ.aspx
Defiance
+438|6672

NooBesT wrote:

In this thread we can discuss how often you get hired by gamestop in this thread.
No, you can't because it's a fucking dumb question and isn't the original topic.

Hey guys, I get hired 3 times a day but GS. They keep firing me, but I can come back because they love me.

Come on, if there's going to be some some sort of counterargument to this being a pretty stupid thread make it better then that... whatever it was.

@Vauhn: That wasn't the question, and isn't a yes or no answer. It is, however, a question with a definite answer that could be answered by someone with child like problem solving skills. How often do you clean your room is a discussion with various answers from various members. An even better thread would be one asking for an opinion rather then what boils down to a poll.

Tldr (short post, but I've lowered my standards):
Noob: How did you manage to pull that one out of your ass?
Vauhn: I agree with you, but your argument is awkward.
Jackabo
+127|6560|Dublin, Ireland

OrangeHound wrote:

Jackabo wrote:

FOR FUCK SAKE WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO THIS FORUM FOR EVERY QUESTION. 'OH BF2S HOW DO I WIPE MY ASS'. I'm sick of these useless threads. Instead of asking people on a forum who would probably have absolutely NO idea, why don't you ring them up.

Exactly like that
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC
Fuck you people need to take the internet less seriously.

I got an application today when I picked up CnC
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523

HurricaИe wrote:

Fuck you people need to take the internet less seriously.

I got an application today when I picked up CnC
but but its srs bsns right? all these years...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

You can serve beer and liquor when you are 18, so I don't really see age policy regarding games as an inhibitor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard