Poll

Did you/Are you going to eat Fish tonight?

Yes22%22% - 14
No77%77% - 48
Total: 62
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6503|Gogledd Cymru

Fuck me, I also had fish + chips for tea, cost me £1.15 at Tesco canteen.

Maybe I too, am subconsciously religious.
cospengle
+140|6500|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Fish for lunch and fish for dinner. Not a huge fan of fish, but it made a nice change. My mother in-law is staying and although she's not really Catholic her late mother would disapprove so we all had to have fish to avoid her turning in her grave.

Everyone else had prawns (that's shrimp for you Yanks) and squid too, but I'm allergic so I just had the fish.

It's bloody ridiculous if you ask me, even if you are religious. Just institutional bullshit (read: stuff made up by people who should be institutionalised). I've got no problem with people having certain beliefs, I just hate having to go along with it. But it's all about keeping the peace, right?

Hopefully the kids won't get too hyperactive after eating the caffeine laden eggs layed by the annual marsupial <--what a weird religion.

Apparently you can only eat fish because all other animals bleed when you kill them - although I unsuccessfully argued that fish also bleed. I gave up on reasoning, but I'd still like to know how blood makes a difference to whether or not you can eat them.

Last edited by cospengle (2008-03-21 18:13:49)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6641|UK
Not really a fan of fish at all. Fish fingers, maybe.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5975|Washington DC

HurricaИe wrote:

What have I eaten?

Breakfast: Oatmeal and scrambled eggs
Lunch: Pizza
A few minutes ago: Protein shake and beef jerky (Jack Link's KC Masterpiece Beef Steak, AMAZING quality)
Dinner: I DONNO LOL, probably gonna be a burger
whoever said i was a fatass, I'm trying to gain muscle, which you don't get by eating a leaf of lettuce and some crackers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard