Eagle
Hi. Recently, my game has started showing up strange textures. Certain objects' textures become a checkerboard of muddled up textures. This is limited to certain objects (ammo bags etc) in the game. Also, sometimes it appears on terrain as large black stripes. I have a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro with the lates drivers, and although turning it off for a couple of minutes solves the problem any time, I'd like to know if anyone knows what my problem may be.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6740|England
are you overclocking?
sounds like a bit of heat causing that
Eagle
No, I'm not overclocking. You think it's heat? I'll look into it, but then why; if leave it off for a couple of seconds and turn it on, does it almost never do it again, no matter how long I leave it on for? Hmmm, I don't expect you to be able to answer that obscure question, but thanks for the help.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6737
sounds like ur card is going bad man. it happens.
Eagle
Hmmm, this is quite worrying. I have an accurate screenshot of the problem, but I can't host it, I can e-mail it to anyone who's interested. Thanks for the help IBKCKNURASS, no offence, but I hope you're wrong!
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
can you email it to my email cause i had have the some problem with my old pc and my video card just died ???

Last edited by IlIlIlIlIl (2006-01-07 02:18:21)

Eagle
Will do, I've sent it to your address in your BF2S profile.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
i see i think its a video card problem i had that with my old video card and have to by a new one..

What kind of video card do you got ??
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Man people with good cards have more troubles than me wit my bad card
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
do you still god waranty on it ???
Eagle
I have a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, which I think is no longer in warranty. I got it in October of 2004, how long is a usual warranty?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6740|England
my 6800gt is 3 years, check the manufacturers webby and search for your card...should say on there
chickenmuncher
+2|6750| U.S.A.
I have a mac!
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6737

Eagle wrote:

I have a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, which I think is no longer in warranty. I got it in October of 2004, how long is a usual warranty?
that depends on where u got it from
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
i got mine in august and when i have my settings on high it gets and error message and when its on low i get black bliking sometimes when i shoot i have a RADEON 9550
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6806|The planet Tophet
also when i hit get drivers in EA EASY INFO i get a error and it says cant find the server
1234BGD
+1|6749
I think the problem is lies in the NEW DRIVERS... I know a guy who has the same problem from like last week since he installed new drivers for his card. I don't know exactly which card he has but it is some that costs like 400 euros (480 bucks)... strange, these drivers...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard