Poll

How'd you feel if they built a Mosque in your negihborhood?

I'd be mad and I'd complain about it14%14% - 48
I wouldn't care tbh55%55% - 184
I think it would improve the neighborhood2%2% - 9
Fuck Islam27%27% - 91
Total: 332
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

LOL. A mosque is going to turn your neighborhood into what baghdad looks like? Wow, whatever you're smoking, I want some for the next time the Foo Fighters roll around.

Dude. I'm JEWISH. I've ALWAYS lived in a place where I'm a minority.

I seem to be just fine.
Ummmm, if a mosque is going to go up, is it safe to assume it will attract a Muslim population? Is it also safe to assume that, that population will live somewhere near the fuckin' place or is that just too rediculous a notion?
So? If a Synagogue goes up, it'll attract a jewish population. BUT OMG, ISRAEL IS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! FUCKSHITCOCK, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! OUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS GONNA LOOK MIDDLE EASTERN!!1!!!?/!!!?
You are trying to make me out to be some sort of drama queen. I ain't biting. Islam goes against what we hold valuable in our society. I do not want anyone coming here and trying to change that. It is oppressive, intolerant and violent. . If you come here assimilate or stay the fuck home. Do not come here, and try to tell me what I need to change so you are less offended. If I offend you, tough shit and do not let the fuckin' door hit you on the ass on your way out as fly back to BumFuckEgypt.

I do not like Islam and I do not want it around me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6550|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ummmm, if a mosque is going to go up, is it safe to assume it will attract a Muslim population? Is it also safe to assume that, that population will live somewhere near the fuckin' place or is that just too rediculous a notion?
So? If a Synagogue goes up, it'll attract a jewish population. BUT OMG, ISRAEL IS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! FUCKSHITCOCK, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! OUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS GONNA LOOK MIDDLE EASTERN!!1!!!?/!!!?
You are trying to make me out to be some sort of drama queen. I ain't biting. Islam goes against what we hold valuable in our society. I do not want anyone coming here and trying to change that. It is oppressive, intolerant and violent. . If you come here assimilate or stay the fuck home. Do not come here, and try to tell me what I need to change so you are less offended. If I offend you, tough shit and do not let the fuckin' door hit you on the ass on your way out as fly back to BumFuckEgypt.

Well, fuck me sideways, you're right! I forgot about how we see daily gigantic protests in America from Islamic leaders, telling us to convert to Islam or die. And how the government is secretly being controlled by muslims in the USA.

Have you ever met a muslim in your life? Are you gonna honestly feed me the bullshit lie that you've only met intolerant muslims in your entire life? You've never met ONE tolerant muslim?

Tell me how that cave's working out for you, since the economy sucks I might be moving into one too!

And yes, you are a drama queen. You're making a big fucking stink about (or hypothetically you would be) a mosque moving into your neighborhood. You're making it out to be like it'd be the end of the world, and your neighborhood would turn into a desert with extremists running around everywhere, blowing shit up.

You're xenophobic and a bigot, lowing. Maybe not xenophobic to everyone, but to Islam and Muslims specifically. You can try to shape it any way you want, but the bottom line is, you are. Mostly only the other blindly loyal conservatives will disagree with me.

You don't like someone because of the religion they practice. THAT IS BIGOTRY.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Well, fuck me sideways, you're right! I forgot about how we see daily gigantic protests in America from Islamic leaders, telling us to convert to Islam or die. And how the government is secretly being controlled by muslims in the USA.

Have you ever met a muslim in your life? Are you gonna honestly feed me the bullshit lie that you've only met intolerant muslims in your entire life? You've never met ONE tolerant muslim?

Tell me how that cave's working out for you, since the economy sucks I might be moving into one too!

And yes, you are a drama queen. You're making a big fucking stink about (or hypothetically you would be) a mosque moving into your neighborhood. You're making it out to be like it'd be the end of the world, and your neighborhood would turn into a desert with extremists running around everywhere, blowing shit up.

You're xenophobic and a bigot, lowing. Maybe not xenophobic to everyone, but to Islam and Muslims specifically. You can try to shape it any way you want, but the bottom line is, you are. Mostly only the other blindly loyal conservatives will disagree with me.

Actually the truth is I am not making a big fucking deal out of this issue, you are, a question was asked, I answered it and all of a sudden I am hitler. YOU are the drama queen here pal. You can not stand the notion that I simply do not like this religion and I have my reasons for it. I am sorry if my reasons are not good enough for you but the truth is, they do not HAVE to be good enough for you.

I also have never said I do not like Muslims, I said I do not like Islam. If you can tell me that is ok for Muslims to differentiate between Israel and the Jews, then I damn well am allowed to differentiate between this religion and its teaching and the individual people that are US citizens and follow it. I have always maintained in all of my posts, I judge people by how they affect others around them.

Speaking of this bullshit about how it is Israel the Muslims hate and not the Jews, then explain to my why the Jews were persecuted by the Arabs and Muslims BEFORE they even had the excuse of Israel. The truth is,s Muslims are intolerant of Jews period.

Last edited by lowing (2008-03-21 20:51:24)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS
Speaking of this bullshit about how it is Israel the Muslims hate and not the Jews, then explain to my why the Jews were persecuted by the Arabs and Muslims BEFORE they even had the excuse of Israel. The truth is,s Muslims are intolerant of Jews period.
Everyone did that. It was hardly something restricted to Islam.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Spark wrote:

yeah and??

If you wanna talk about how the vikings persecuted the Jews start a thread and we will discuss it
Spark
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

yeah and??

If you wanna talk about how the vikings persecuted the Jews start a thread and we will discuss it
You're saying that this proves how Islam is intolerant of Jews. Fair point, bad example.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually the truth is I am not making a big fucking deal out of this issue, you are, a question was asked, I answered it and all of a sudden I am hitler. YOU are the drama queen here pal. You can not stand the notion that I simply do not like this religion and I have my reasons for it. I am sorry if my reasons are not good enough for but the truth is, they do not HAVE to be good enough for you.

I also have never said I do not like Muslims, I said I do not like Islam. If you can tell me that is ok for Muslims to differentiate between Israel and the Jews, then I damn well am allowed to differentiate between this religion and its teaching and the individual people that are US citizens and follow it. I have always maintained in all of my posts, I judge people by how they affect others around them.

If you feel that your reasons don't have to be good enough for me...why the fuck are you debating it with me?

I'm not even gonna bother to nitpick your post, so I'll sum up what I was gonna say: NO. All musilms are NOT intolerant of Jews. Yes, some are. But the entire race as a whole? NO!

Again - my stepmom is Muslim. She married my Jewish father. Neither I, my brother or my father have been blown up by her yet. So, again, your generalizations fail you.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

yeah and??

You're saying that this proves how Islam is intolerant of Jews. Fair point, bad example.
any other group out there in todays world still looking to wipe out the Jews? Hell, even Germany sees how wrong they were
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

yeah and??

any other group out there in todays world still looking to wipe out the Jews? Hell, even Germany sees how wrong they were
Yeah, I got one.

https://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070205/070205_neonazi_hmed_3p.hmedium.jpg

Oh wait, here's another.

https://www.anl.org.uk/images/BNP_LyndaMiller_KKK.jpg

Or, you could risk getting flagged by the FBI and go on stormfront.com

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-03-21 21:01:58)

Spark
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS
Neonazism is making a comeback in Russia.
~ Richard Feynman
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6778|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

yeah and??

Almost all religions persecute almost all other religions, it's just that nowadays they tend to do it more subtly.

Buddhism is one of the few that doesn't.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Actually the truth is I am not making a big fucking deal out of this issue, you are, a question was asked, I answered it and all of a sudden I am hitler. YOU are the drama queen here pal. You can not stand the notion that I simply do not like this religion and I have my reasons for it. I am sorry if my reasons are not good enough for but the truth is, they do not HAVE to be good enough for you.

If you feel that your reasons don't have to be good enough for me...why the fuck are you debating it with me?

I'm not even gonna bother to nitpick your post, so I'll sum up what I was gonna say: NO. All musilms are NOT intolerant of Jews. Yes, some are. But the entire race as a whole? NO!

Again - my stepmom is Muslim. She married my Jewish father. Neither I, my brother or my father have been blown up by her yet. So, again, your generalizations fail you.
I will debate with you as long as you want to, but I will not let you tell me that am paramount to being the next fucking Hitler because I do not want to live in a Muslim community nor want to have my nieghborhood turned into one.

I am using an entire region and their entire history TO DATE, to re-enforce my opinion, and you say I am generalizing. But you are gunna use your Mom, as proof that Islam is not a violent and intolerant religion?.......Hmmmmmmmm somehow that just does not seem very fair or logical.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6778|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

I am using an entire region and their entire history TO DATE, to re-enforce my opinion, and you say I am generalizing.
That is (almost) the definition of 'generalizing'.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yeah, I got one.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo … medium.jpg

Oh wait, here's another.

http://www.anl.org.uk/images/BNP_LyndaMiller_KKK.jpg

Or, you could risk getting flagged by the FBI and go on stormfront.com
Yeah, I guess we gotta watch out for those 4 guys huh?? The KKK and American Nazies have redused to punchlines in a fucking joke. Do you know how this came to be? Because the moderates of Christianity stood up to them and shut them down. When they protested, the moderstes counter protested 10 fold. They are nothing. How about the moderates of Islam do the same thing? That is, of course, if they do not agree with their actions.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am using an entire region and their entire history TO DATE, to re-enforce my opinion, and you say I am generalizing.
Uhhh no, it is called a conclusion based on an observation.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I will debate with you as long as you want to, but I will not let you tell me that am paramount to being the next fucking Hitler because I do not want to live in a Muslim community nor want to have my nieghborhood turned into one.

I am using an entire region and their entire history TO DATE, to re-enforce my opinion, and you say I am generalizing. But you are gunna use your Mom, as proof that Islam is not a violent and intolerant religion?.......Hmmmmmmmm somehow that just does not seem very fair or logical.
1)I'm not saying you're gonna become the next Hitler. I'm just saying you and he share the idea of wanting to purge a type of people from your life. And the fact that you still think that a mosque going up in your neighborhood will make your entire neighborhood into a breeding ground for muslims is laughable.

2)

http://www.muslimsinamerica.org/
http://www.muslimsforamerica.us/
http://www.masnet.org/
http://www.theamericanmuslim.org/
http://www.amaweb.org/

OH MY GOD, THE HATE BEING SPEWED OUT OF THESE SITES!!! IT BURNS MY FACE!!!

https://facemelt.us/mo_82.jpg

(lol irony @ the nazi from indiana jones)
Scorpion0x17
+691|6778|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

One akin with saying that all Germans are Jew hating Nazis, based on observing WW2.
Spark
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

Steel wrote:

Since Terrorists don't bomb mosques http://www.sotdh.de/images/spray/homer_ … r_bomb.gif I would consider it a good bomb shelter http://www.gorgiaspress.com/bookshop/GP … pson-5.jpg
Go back to JD.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

1)I'm not saying you're gonna become the next Hitler. I'm just saying you and he share the idea of wanting to purge a type of people from your life. And the fact that you still think that a mosque going up in your neighborhood will make your entire neighborhood into a breeding ground for muslims is laughable.

2)

http://facemelt.us/mo_82.jpg

Well gee whiz, ya forgot the most influential American Islamic organization.......Wanna talk about CAIR? Or did you forget to add that one out of convenience?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

2)

Well gee whiz, ya forgot the most influential American Islamic organization.......Wanna talk about CAIR? Or did you forget to add that one out of convenience?
Well, I was TRYING to show you that there ARE actually peaceful Muslims, but apparentely you just decided to overlook them.

So what? Still doesn't represent Muslim in America as a whole.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

One akin with saying that all Germans are Jew hating Nazis, based on observing WW2.
Ummmmm, the Germans ALLOWED this to happen that generation of Germans are guilty. The same as my grandparents generation is guilty of racism and social inequality toward blacks during during the time of the 40's 50's and 60's before the civil rights. The Muslims of today are guilty of allowing this religion to be high-jacked as they sit back and do nothing about it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

2)

Well, I was TRYING to show you that there ARE actually peaceful Muslims, but apparentely you just decided to overlook them.

I guess ya missed the point that CAIR is the MOST influential Islamic American organization in the US and also the bigest. So why aren't we gunna discuss this group since they are in fact the MAJOR player of all these groups in the US?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6778|Cambridge (UK)

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ummmmm, the Germans ALLOWED this to happen that generation of Germans are guilty. The same as my grandparents generation is guilty of racism and social inequality toward blacks during during the time of the 40's 50's and 60's before the civil rights. The Muslims of today are guilty of allowing this religion to be high-jacked as they sit back and do nothing about it.
OK, let's take a look again at what you wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am using an entire region and their entire history TO DATE, to re-enforce my opinion, and you say I am generalizing
I.e. You are taking HISTORY and using it to judge THE PRESENT.

Also...

lowing wrote:

The Muslims of today are guilty of allowing this religion to be high-jacked as they sit back and do nothing about it.
So, Islam is being hijacked by terrorists.

This I can agree with you on.

But if you then go on to say (as you have) that Islam is rotten to it's core, then that is bigoted.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6664|USA

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

OK, let's take a look again at what you wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am using an entire region and their entire history TO DATE, to re-enforce my opinion, and you say I am generalizing
I.e. You are taking HISTORY and using it to judge THE PRESENT.

Also...

lowing wrote:

The Muslims of today are guilty of allowing this religion to be high-jacked as they sit back and do nothing about it.
So, Islam is being hijacked by terrorists.

This I can agree with you on.

But if you then go on to say (as you have) that Islam is rotten to it's core, then that is bigoted.
1. I said I am using history all the way to TODAY. That does not mean I am using history to judge the present.

2.  Islam is being practiced AS IT IS TAUGHT by the prophet Muhammad. Unfortunately this means that the extremists are more true to this religion that the "moderates".
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

lowing wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lowing wrote:

I guess ya missed the point that CAIR is the MOST influential Islamic American organization in the US and also the bigest. So why aren't we gunna discuss this group since they are in fact the MAJOR player of all these groups in the US?
So wait, because the Catholic Church is the head of Catholicism, everything bad they say and do overrules every Catholic person's beliefs just because they're the "most major player" of all the Catholic groups?

Well shit!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard