jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

jord wrote:

DonFck wrote:

1. He's Canadian.

2. Hockey kicks ass. Just because England hasn't done well at it, doesn't mean it sucks. It just means that the English hockey team sucks. But you can work on that.  (Seems that the distinguished gentleman from Wales knows the score)

3. If this thread goes any further into "my country is better thna your country and your national sport is made of 110% fail", I have no problem with taking my gloves off (hockey term) and kicking you all the way to "you have been banned"-land.
1. French Canada.
2. I don't even know/care how well England does at Hockey. I'd only watch it to look at the women. Even then they're not that good.
3. This thread started on that, you can spot it from a mile away. Hence my earlier post.
4. I edited my post because I can't be assed arguing as I'm going to the dentist.
Back on the topic...

First of all, Yes im a French Canadian? Any problem with that? Yes? Go and fist yourself.

Second. Hockey is in no way a "Women's game"...well its as much a "Women's game" than Soccer actually is? Think twice before you talk...you may sound stupid.

Get back to my own country? Sorry sir, im already in it? Your logic is flawed.

@Donfck: I love the reference to hockey
Want another maxi pad Frenchy?
avman633
+116|6372

Tehremos wrote:

avman633 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

no we would win at football idiot, and we dont have a soccer team
I call it what I want, you call it what you want. The US would win at the game that you play with brown ball but the British would win at the game you play with a black and white ball. Idiot
brown ball?

black and white ball?

now rugby and football can play with difrerent coloured balls (lol)
I was just trying to put my original post into different words. How the hell would you describe an American Football? The most common ones are brown so...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

Thanks for killing the thread, flamers. You may now apologize to Samtheman. But don't create a new thread to say so, use PM:s
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard