Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I had a lamp above my bed that used those lightbulbs.   I was reading one night and I bumped my head into the lamp, desroying 2 of the lightbulbs.  I brushed some of the white powder off and then went to sleep.  Does that mean I gotmercury poinsoning?
I don't think mercury is absorbed through the skin. As long as you didn't stick your hand in your mouth first thing in the morning...

BTW all fish contain mercury to some degree.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5907|California
Glenn Beck called this out a few weeks ago. Just to let you know.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

elmer_42 wrote:

Glenn Beck called this out a few weeks ago. Just to let you know.
This topic was created a couple weeks ago.. ya sick twisted freak.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5907|California
I see what you did there. You listen too?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

elmer_42 wrote:

I've been an insider for a few years now .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Kmarion wrote:

elmer_42 wrote:

As long as you don't subscribe to the "ditto cam" you're good.  A coworker listens to Rush every morning.  He seriously is delusional (Rush that is).

Not a big fan of Glenn Beck either (who would've thought), but I can tolerate him, and he actually brings up good points and analyzation from time to time.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-04-03 18:27:16)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

elmer_42 wrote:

As long as you don't subscribe to the "ditto cam" you're good.  A coworker listens to Rush every morning.  He seriously is delusional (Rush that is).

Not a big fan of Glenn Beck either (who would've thought), but I can tolerate him, and he actually brings up good points and analyzation from time to time.
Yea, there is a big difference in the two. Glenn Beck is critical of many republicans (He seems to be critical of all things government now tbh). Rush is a GOP drone who is boring and predictable. I'll watch/listen to anything if it entertains me... even if I don't agree with the opinions all the time (Daily show, Phil Hendrie etc..).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Commie Killer
+192|6393
Those bulbs suck anyways, you need like 4 of them just to equal one 100w Incandecent bulb. Im doing my part though, its 1:45 AM and we have 8 100W bulbs burning in the living room, with the 42inch LCD TV and Cable Box, and DVD Player, and Stereo all on......and no ones been in that room since 11.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6136|North Tonawanda, NY

Commie Killer wrote:

Those bulbs suck anyways, you need like 4 of them just to equal one 100w Incandecent bulb. Im doing my part though, its 1:45 AM and we have 8 100W bulbs burning in the living room, with the 42inch LCD TV and Cable Box, and DVD Player, and Stereo all on......and no ones been in that room since 11.
You need 4 of them to use the same amount of energy that 1 incandescent uses, yes.  But a CFL will put out more light per watt.
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5907|California
And a CFL will put out more earth-destroying mercury per landfill-dump.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard