JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

Close this fail kit, regarding a fail thread.
next time be funny
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6207
I hope 1.5 gets rid of all rifles guns and pistols, shockpads and demolitions.

Then medics can finally stop giving people who kill them shit because there will be no way of killing people.

Ofcourse snipers will still win because they are of a calculating mind and will simply run up the crane with a medic following, and barge them off the crane. MUHAHAHAHA.

/thread.
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5606
Well, I don't know what CTD is, but if it makes you feel better thinking about doing it to me, cool. And when you grow some, maybe you can join me in server and try to implement what you have been visualizing. Until then, maybe just keep your mouth shut, cause we can talk about how good we think we are forever.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6199|Daqing Oilfields?
I've come to the conclusion that hardcore snipers are beyond my comprehension. I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of egotistical 12 year olds rofl
robcr9
+111|5981

Miniman7474 wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that hardcore snipers are beyond my comprehension. I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of egotistical 12 year olds rofl
Stop talking to yourself then!1111eleventyone111!1
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Miniman7474 wrote:

. I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of egotistical 12 year olds rofl
irony much?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Miniman7474
Banned.
Lolz whoever karma'd me. I've yet to see any meds talk about their "supreme tactics and minds" thus far or seen any explode after getting mildly trolled.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
I'm the best medic because im tactical and have a supreme mind.
#rekt
Miniman7474
Banned.

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm the best medic because im tactical and have a supreme mind.
Homosexual medics don't count.

Har har har.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
you know what would be dead cool guys, lets all troll on a video game site

heheheheh i can't wait, gonna be soooo fun!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
one time i used the sniper rifle and killed everyone thats a TRUE story
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5606
What is this karma crap, and who sent it to me? Lol at my stats huh, unlike you this is my first and only account. So after about a year of playing, Im just happy to finally have a positive kd ratio . But stats dont matter on the battlefield, so show up and Ill lol at your corpse.
I aint just here talking shit, I said where I play, anyone want to come make me eat my words, be my guest, you wanna just keep talking shit, well, have at it.

Last edited by OneShot1Ki|| (2009-02-11 17:39:02)

The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
Generally people who say stats don't matter have really bad ones it's Freud in action.
hintakaari
+113|5939

The A W S M F O X wrote:

i was a sniper once as well, but i didnt do that good. they nade the shit out of me..
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID

hintakaari wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

i was a sniper once as well, but i didnt do that good. they nade the shit out of me..
its often a surprise when i get killed by a weapon its either grenades or vehicles
baronblagg
+2|6195|falmouth

Miniman7474 wrote:

baronblagg wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

I hear some people playing, they sound like they are going through some pain and sorrow with how mad they sound, lol.
Im not hardcore, as in it dosent ruin my day when I get owned, like im sure some here do, lol.
Show up or shut up basicially.
(I wasnt trying to be cocky. I was just describing how I try to play as a sniper.)
if your the same 1shot1kill that plays armed forces eu YOUR FKN SHITE AT THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Says the guy with a .6 kdr.
oooh your stats are crap your kdr is 5hite
ever think i may just play for fun?

what fun i bf2 hush my mouth how dare i!!

lol stat-tard
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6207

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

What is this karma crap, and who sent it to me? Lol at my stats huh, unlike you this is my first and only account. So after about a year of playing, Im just happy to finally have a positive kd ratio . But stats dont matter on the battlefield, so show up and Ill lol at your corpse.
I aint just here talking shit, I said where I play, anyone want to come make me eat my words, be my guest, you wanna just keep talking shit, well, have at it.
Ill come and find you, my game name is DoOrDie
baronblagg
+2|6195|falmouth
t.b.l

you couldnt find your shoelaces!!
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID
Zing!
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6487|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

FatherTed wrote:

you know what would be dead cool guys, lets all troll on a video game site

heheheheh i can't wait, gonna be soooo fun!
Hey! We all can't be drunken fucks with uni-sex names!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard