Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6193|Wisconsin

Miniman7474 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Some very mature guys in here, why am i even bothering
What do you expect from the internet lulz
Lawl, wookies...I shoulda known he was gonna rage.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6501|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Any person who bitches about classes on a video game fails at life.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6213|Daqing Oilfields?

Luigi wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

What do you expect from the internet lulz
Lawl, wookies...I shoulda known he was gonna rage.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean
From what I've seen you guys rage frequently over insignificant things.
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5706|Behind your chair... :)
Honestly Miniman, what kindof disrespectfull statement is that? I was just debatting / discussing in a BF2 forum... about BF2... isnt that what a BF2 forum is all about? I didnt rage, flame, insult or come with delusional immature comments.... but guess who did? Thats why i said "Why do i even bother" and i question your maturity because i was all the time respectfull and kept discussing in hope that i would get some mature comments in return... but no and you still came back with your "trolling-off-topic-1337-fail-pwnage-13-year-old-with-an-attitude" comments... because obviously you didnt have intellect enough to come with a better statement and discuss in a polite manner...

And you still didnt had enough of taking a shot at me... but at my whole clan now aswell.. and i rage?? oh god.. have fun... I give up...

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-08 17:53:19)

Miniman7474
Banned.
You were mad before, now you're raging.

Calm down now before you have a heart attack.

(easily trolled much?)
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6193|Wisconsin

Miniman7474 wrote:

(easily trolled much?)
He's hardly raging...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6514|so randum

Miniman7474 wrote:

(easily trolled much?)
You're a tool.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6221

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Some very mature guys in here, why am i even bothering
Piss off back to WOoKie and talk about more people behind their backs then
JoshP
Banned
+176|5703|Notts, UK
ITT: successful trolls are successful
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6353|Too late for you to know...

LuLz.  Medic kit has the advantage but a really good CQC sniper can drop any Pro medic.  I've been off sniping for 4 months so don't expect me to show you atm.  =P
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5706|Behind your chair... :)

Sarciss wrote:

LuLz.  Medic kit has the advantage but a really good CQC sniper can drop any Pro medic.  I've been off sniping for 4 months so don't expect me to show you atm.  =P
Ohhh oh oh.... You are so gona get flamed now, can imagine all the hardcore medic guys here now: "Great!!? Another ****in bi*** a** Wookie...."
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6353|Too late for you to know...

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Ohhh oh oh.... You are so gona get flamed now, can imagine all the hardcore medic guys here now: "Great!!? Another ****in bi*** a** Wookie...."
Don't matter, flamers will always flame but wut I said is true.  I don't listen to anyone who says it's impossible to get killed by a sniper at close range.  All I said is even Pro medics can be killed by a good cqc sniper...that doesnt mean more than wut it says ( for anyone who likes to add words and ideas I didnt say ).  In my prime I loved going against TWL medic clan members since they are the toughest cats out there esp in packs.  As long as everyone has fun who cares.

Last edited by Sarciss (2009-02-10 02:32:39)

Thor|HERO|
+1|5847
Well said Sarc
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6510|UK , Birmingham

Sarciss wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Don't matter, flamers will always flame but wut I said is true.  I don't listen to anyone who says it's impossible to get killed by a sniper at close range.  All I said is even Pro medics can be killed by a good cqc sniper...that doesnt mean more than wut it says ( for anyone who likes to add words and ideas I didnt say ).  In my prime I loved going against TWL medic clan members since they are the toughest cats out there esp in packs.  As long as everyone has fun who cares.
i dont think ive ever died to a sniper.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6656|can
hai wookie lez 5v5
Miniman7474
Banned.

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Watch out, now they're gonna kidnap you.

And the whole "I could own you CQC but I don't play anymore" shit got old 2 years ago. You're not proving anything but your own stupidity with comments like that.

TWLOL medics are a joke, they're no where near the best out there...if I can kill them, they're bad.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5802|Catherine Black

FatherTed wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

I have no problem with sniping, it can be useful to the team and fun, but even as a sniper myself I want clays out of the game. I hate them rofl
remote det clays would make sense. Like placing C4.
Just let me shoot them to blow them up, and we're done kthx.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
JoshP
Banned
+176|5703|Notts, UK

Miniman7474 wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Watch out, now they're gonna kidnap you.

And the whole "I could own you CQC but I don't play anymore" shit got old 2 years ago. You're not proving anything but your own stupidity with comments like that.

TWLOL medics are a joke, they're no where near the best out there...if I can kill them, they're bad.
i say we kidnap him using clays it'll be lol

finny that would be stupid cos the clays would be activated by any idiot spraying and you'd probably get loads of TKs
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5620
Clays are part of the game. I kill with every weapon provided to me, get too close to me your bound to get knifed, stay back and your getting a bullet in your dome, and if I miss your head be prepared to die by my pistol. I use clays as protection, sometimes I have to leave my spot and the clays get left behind, if your to dumb to avoid them, thats your problem. I rarely die of clays cause like somone already said, you know they are in the game, so watch out for them, same way you watch out for tanks, or that noob mec heli.
Camping snipers are nothing more then an easy kill, so stop bitching and start killing.

Last edited by OneShot1Ki|| (2009-02-10 12:39:33)

Miniman7474
Banned.

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

Clays are part of the game. I kill with every weapon provided to me, get too close to me your bound to get knifed, stay back and your getting a bullet in your dome, and if I miss your head be prepared to die by my pistol. I use clays as protection, sometimes I have to leave my spot and the clays get left behind, if your to dumb to avoid them, thats your problem. I rarely die of clays cause like somone already said, you know they are in the game, so watch out for them, same way you watch out for tanks, or that noob mec heli.
Camping snipers are nothing more then an easy kill, so stop bitching and start killing.
Your ego is the size of this room.

I KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHA FUCKA ONE SHOT TO THE DOME FROM MY GLOCK
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6723

Miniman7474 wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

I KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHA FUCKA ONE SHOT TO THE DOME FROM MY GLOCK
he`z pr0
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
robcr9
+111|5995

TehMyke wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

he`z pr0
NO I'M PRO!

shit just got real /b/ruvaz

(no i'm not a b tard, before you as)
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6146|Scotland!

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

yet you're still terrible at bf2
JoshP
Banned
+176|5703|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

he`z pr0
NO I'M PRO!

shit just got real /b/ruvaz

(no i'm not a b tard, before you as)
reported for spam
Miniman7474
Banned.

TehMyke wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

he`z pr0
lulz you're right http://bf2s.com/player/133094116/

Fuckin' droppin bombs in dat BF2 snipp1n on dat shark-eee

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard